Midnight Madness BOTB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lol "Down goes Fraser , down goes Fraser " I digress for the irrelevant comments that have nothing to do with this slawness

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I want all of yal jags online next month when yal take yal L's no ...excuses either. Yal see how insecure yal are lol throw everything else but the fact of the matter of 2013 which is relevant in this case because it was at good ole Mumford... Where "ain't worried bout nothin" even had southern folks jamming but yal still won't admit defeat.... Heh none the less my jag friends... It's 2015 and history class is over ... Only way yal win is when jsu is on a down year or rebuilding year and idk bout yal but we actually beat alcorn last year .... Oops my bad... Lol let me stop ... New year , another chance .. Yal got us good in 2014 I won't lie ... On the field and in the stands.... But 2015 we coming home where we own southern u. Lol better hope yal Mello play on que this time around *snickers*
Ok

fx75dw.gif
I know it has to b over 90 perecent.

I'll just leave this slaw shit right here for yal to listen too since yal claimed yal smashed us with this pathetic loud mess that a Mello messed up on when yal TRIED to play this on us.

Post a song that from yall that stole the show

I'll wait

Lol like I said, we good. It ain't and never was JSU in the first place. It has all been Sanford (SU Grad) from the beginning. He's even the one that wanted to start this whole BOTB between the two schools. He's the one that did all the planning and prepping for last year's BOTB in Jackson. Taylor left it all in his control and figured he knew what he was doing only to find out he STILL messing stuff up smh. Ain't our people that's the problem, it's that one SU Grad that came from NSU. He keep this up and he won't make it the rest of the year even as interim DOB.

For the life of me, I can't understand why SU people are at JSU. Sure, Meyers tried to help Sanford out after he messed up NSUs program but our program needs to run by JSU and JSU only. Also, as far as the battle of the bands go, they won't make money vs Talledega so while SU tryna flex, the BOOM-BOX has the BOOMs name in it first for a reason!

Now let me clear up this late and hotel business. Lat year Dowell set up SU lodging at the same hotel we set up every other band that comes to play JSU. The Marrioit downtown. At the last minute someone from SU said they didn't want to be that close to JSU campus and demanded other hotel. Well due to the local Jackosn and metro area hotels booked up for the game. The closes place was Canton. Now due to the size of SU they had to use two hotels. Now if you turned down accommodations being petty then how is that JSU fault. No before you say I'm lying where did SU stay??? That was their fault they could have been walking distance from the AAC but someone wanted to make a statement and it backfired. Come on with it Du spin doctors lets here your lies.

So SU caused their own mess.. typical... smh

Or when the contract is year to year. Post the contract dude..... If you actually know what you are talking about regarding the contract terms. Your word is not evidence.

No one has to post a contract for you? Who are you? The leader of the Tea Party?

Fact is this... I attended both universities and love each for different reasons. I will say this...I hope the Boom didn't just cancel and what you are saying is true about this was caused by contract negotiation issues. If the contract was signed and sealed for a 2 year deal, you can't void it and it is a representation of both Universities and not Dowell Taylor and Nathan Haymer. Next before you asks that question, yes I deal with government contracts all day everyday and these are two government institutions. Next, as graduate of SU, the band directors have to stop posting, commenting, and providing negative feedback about another institution. It isn't professional and it doesn't make the other institution look good if they do it either. Let the fans say what they say. I spoke to a JSU representative that is close to the issue last year and everything SOP83 stated is exactly what I heard. Make no qualms about it, these are two outstanding institutions with two excellent music programs and who loses here are the fans and the band members. You all can say it's cool all you want but everyone I know living here in Baton Rouge with us and coming from Jackson was looking forward to part II of this battle and that is the truth. Anyone who says different is a lie and the truth ain't in them. I couldn't walk into my government building without a former Juke member asking me to call JSU and see if this was true or not and when I told him yes, he was disappointed as heck. He hates J-State but loves what these two bands and institutions bring. I hope they can fix this and keep the pageantry high for the best game in (as Reggie Flood put it last week) in FCS not black college football.

Revisionist history I see. JSU was invisible for the zero quarter and got destroyed in the 5th quarter. Y'all played that loud rap song in the 5th to try and save face. lol
Then had a chance to make a statement in 2014 and got crushed in your own gym at your poorly organized BOTB. Then it continued to the next day when you got completely destroyed at the game and you still have your folks crying about JSWHO at halftime. lol

You crazy. Taylor don't do zero quarters... he prefers a grand entrance.. which he got. He ain't tryna march into an empty stadium like SU. Then ya'll got crushed the whole game and at halftime TWICE in one season. As far as the gym battle, Im still tryna figure out what SU did that was so great. The next day, when JSU got in the stands, we lit ya'll up BUT ya'll won the stand battle simply because JSU was gettin our azz whooped on the football field.

, the band directors have to stop posting, commenting, and providing negative feedback about another institution. It isn't professional and it doesn't make the other institution look good if they do it either. .

Have you seen JSU do this? SU has poor leadership from top to bottom. Meyers would yank necks if that happened from our band leadership.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Revisionist history I see. JSU was invisible for the zero quarter and got destroyed in the 5th quarter. Y'all played that loud rap song in the 5th to try and save face. lol
Then had a chance to make a statement in 2014 and got crushed in your own gym at your poorly organized BOTB. Then it continued to the next day when you got completely destroyed at the game and you still have your folks crying about JSWHO at halftime. lol

Jus so you know, Sanford (SU Grad) organized the whole BOTB on his own lol. Blame YOUR people for that mess cuz obviously that's how he was raised lol. Secondly, we def didn't get destroyed at the game lol. Yall cranked on us when we marched in (as expected) and made JSWHO lol. Something only YOUR fans care about. It was more flattering to us because y'all showed us who's really on yalls mind. You can't name one thing at that game your band did that JSU didn't, besides yall having us on your minds of course lol.

JSU embarrassed ya'll the last time we came to Mudford. ..and then ran ya'll out of Houston. Look for more of the same.

Ok let me ask you this..

Which lost was worse, the one in Jackson last year, or the one in 2013 in Mumford (by the way we're in 2015)

Which game was more embarrassing outta the 2? cuz I could have sworn if Dray sets his feet, things would have been different in A.W.

Ok let me ask you this..

Which lost was worse, the one in Jackson last year, or the one in 2013 in Mumford (by the way we're in 2015)

Which game was more embarrassing outta the 2? cuz I could have sworn if Dray sets his feet, things would have been different in A.W.

All you all did in Jackson was act ghetto. JSU had been in ya'll azz for years. At least you all made it a battle last year BUT if JSU had won the game or had been leading, things ALSO would have been different. JSU fans don't care about the band first.

did yall really expect SU to be professional & organized enough to handle this correctly? I know I didn't.
I'm sure the juke's bandhead's are going to be disappointed about it but on the brighter side they'll still have a chance to see the Boom on Saturday.

did yall really expect SU to be professional & organized enough to handle this correctly? I know I didn't.
I'm sure the juke's bandhead's are going to be disappointed about it but on the brighter side they'll still have a chance to see the Boom on Saturday.
LOL!!!

Haymer crying again?

That was DUMB as hell for su's band director to put the Jukes in the worst position possible to be BLOWED ON from the stands. He took them right in the line of fire right BELOW the BOOM. Hahahahahahahaha!!! Then Haymer lost his mind after that debacle.

You crazy. Taylor don't do zero quarters... he prefers a grand entrance.. which he got. He ain't tryna march into an empty stadium like SU. Then ya'll got crushed the whole game and at halftime TWICE in one season. As far as the gym battle, Im still tryna figure out what SU did that was so great. The next day, when JSU got in the stands, we lit ya'll up BUT ya'll won the stand battle simply because JSU was gettin our azz whooped on the football field.
Then what did we have in 2012 and 2014? That sure liked a zero quarter to me. Ya'll band showed up well into the 1st quarter in 2013 and then got in the stands and proceeded to get warned by the refs for trying to crank RAF to catch up on missed time. Had y'all not been so late you would have had a zero quarter in 2013 too. So you can tell that lie to someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back