Midnight Madness BOTB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol let them have their pitty party with TC. We got em on game day and Taylor won't be there to make them leave after 6 songs this year.

The last time JSU tried to Sue it got use nowhere plus the legal fees over this little amount would not be worth the fight. Come dude you knew the answer to that be for you asked. Heck you one of the smarter SUcks on here. Why sue we just let you out and move on Good luck with your event and see you on Saturday

Go ahead and take as much time as you need to get a SUck spin response together. I know y'all see this but not as quick as you normally are to respond because I hit you with facts. So take your time. We wait ain't that right board????

@sop83 I guarantee over half of the jags on this board didn't know nothin you spoke of so they cant. The most they'll do is come in talkin smack like always lol.

Go ahead and take as much time as you need to get a SUck spin response together. I know y'all see this but not as quick as you normally are to respond because I hit you with facts. So take your time. We wait ain't that right board????
Damn right!!!

Now let me clear up this late and hotel business. Lat year Dowell set up SU lodging at the same hotel we set up every other band that comes to play JSU. The Marrioit downtown. At the last minute someone from SU said they didn't want to be that close to JSU campus and demanded other hotel. Well due to the local Jackosn and metro area hotels booked up for the game. The closes place was Canton. Now due to the size of SU they had to use two hotels. Now if you turned down accommodations being petty then how is that JSU fault. No before you say I'm lying where did SU stay??? That was their fault they could have been walking distance from the AAC but someone wanted to make a statement and it backfired. Come on with it Du spin doctors lets here your lies.
That's exactly what happened with the hotel situation! Haymer be lying his ass off!!

I knew it was another side to it lol! Just like Su to jump all over some shit when they don't really know all the details. I'm glad they aren't going either! Talledega is more than they can handle already!!
Exactly. Deep down, them Jukes already know this. Hahahahaha!!!

Post the contract SOP... just the parties if you want. I'm willing to bet there was no breach for the BR BOTB, whether yall would sue or not.

We moved forward. The pity party is happening in Jackson.
No need for a pity party. It's your party. We just turned you down, so you had to look to a lesser band.
Come on J4L, you're one of the more logical su-ers. You know this debacle has Haymer's fingerprints all over it but I know you can't say it publicly.

Post the contract?????? Why if I did you jags would swear it was a fake. And most importantly the fact that your own people posted that JSU was being greedy tells any half intelligent person that there is an attempt to renegotiate. Now when do you have a renegotiation??? After there is an existing contract. Come on now!!!!!!! And why in the heck would I even have let alone post a legal document on a public site. Tell you. If you want to see the contract file an open request form with both institutions. I've given you the evidence and the avenue to research it before you get on a public form and make yourself look bad.

Post the contract?????? Why if I did you jags would swear it was a fake. And most importantly the fact that your own people posted that JSU was being greedy tells any half intelligent person that there is an attempt to renegotiate. Now when do you have a renegotiation??? After there is an existing contract. Come on now!!!!!!! And why in the heck would I even have let alone post a legal document on a public site. Tell you. If you want to see the contract file an open request form with both institutions. I've given you the evidence and the avenue to research it before you get on a public form and make yourself look bad.
Or when the contract is year to year. Post the contract dude..... If you actually know what you are talking about regarding the contract terms. Your word is not evidence.

Great info man!!! As a boom alumni I had no idea but when I saw that 1 person wasn't cooperating I automatically figured it was Dr Sanford because Little loves stuff like botb!

Okay, thank you for the inside scoop. I wasn't aware of all that from last year. But that sounds right ... And dr. Sanford know better .... He's a southern alumni idk why he trying to be brand new ... You know the struggle for southern and still tried it... Now its fans gottah wait for a game ... All I know Is there better be an actual Zero quarter this year that's all I know... little need to have them in there after dega and southern finish their BOTB and just sleep in the bleachers with horns and sticks in hands lol

Last edited:
Dude every jag and JSU person on here that know me already know how I know the facts. And you just proved you don't kmow your fact by your sat comment. Everyone knows it was a home and home deal. The first year in Jackson then then next year in Baton Rouge then renegotiate the third year. So what year is this??? You can count we already gave you credit as being one of the most intelligent jags along with JR being top Jag. LOL

Obviously folks from SU isn't really concerned...you folks are in the feels..ppl already labeling you cornballs as cowards and weak..so ehhh

Still will be a good turn-out without you cornballs...

Obviously folks from SU isn't really concerned...you folks are in the feels..ppl already labeling you cornballs as cowards and weak..so ehhh

Still will be a good turn-out without you cornballs...
Cowards and Weak ? Funny lol what's cowardly and weak is how southern alumni and directors playing the lying and reaching card as always to be relevant... So just one question jag fans after all that money raised at homecoming last year and recently... Why are yal still in the hole on Facebook talking about donate $10 ... Where the money going southern....? Who yal accountant ? I saw them new drums once last year... What? Did yal just rent them hoes ? Wassup? Something just seems very sketchy on southern end ... Simmons on Facebook crying about "SU has to do what's best for SU financially" but yal got $750,000 checks at homecoming from local businesses and more from alumni ... Awe don't tel me yal broke and bitter puke box .... Now I get it now I get it... Yal need us more than we need yal... Home boy was right earlier we straight. Staff over at southern on some sketch shit when it comes to their financials and budgeting ... Something doesn't add up.

So you telling the whole board if you sign a contract with someone and they break the contract you will go ahead and let them do it so you won't be called a coward????? SMDH. So the next time someone don't keep thier word to you tell them it cool and let you said move on. Your a great guy!!!!

All I'm getting from SUcks are challenge responses. Where did you all stay last year? And was that contract not a home and home deal which means this year was SU turn and no renegotiations due? Now with take who broke the deal???? A deal made by one of your own bettone of your own. Now all that is fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back