BREAKING NEWS!!!! LSU Fires Les Miles

You know damn well where the hell I am, in Baton Rouge waiting outside the office of the president of LSU to protest his approval of this firing!:mad:...somebody be on standby with some bail money tomorrow...they done fucked over my boyfriend:(!

Baton Rouge has gone through enough this year. Don't start anything that would cause the BLM to come back.

JBE didn't take office until January and it's well documented that Jindal told LSU PREZ that spending 20+ million on ousting Miles would send a wrong message to the legislature, especially when we were looking at a 2 billion dollar deficit. Miles and Jindal are great friends, Miles even fundraised and campaigned for Jindal in 2012

I hope DCG keep all that protesting mess isolated to LSU's campus. We don't need all that mess on Southern University's PEACEFUL campus. Our students are actually there to study and graduate.

You know damn well where the hell I am, in Baton Rouge waiting outside the office of the president of LSU to protest his approval of this firing!:mad:...somebody be on standby with some bail money tomorrow...they done fucked over my boyfriend:(!

Be good - I dont want to have to bail you out of jail :D:p:cool:

JBE didn't take office until January and it's well documented that Jindal told LSU PREZ that spending 20+ million on ousting Miles would send a wrong message to the legislature, especially when we were looking at a 2 billion dollar deficit. Miles and Jindal are great friends, Miles even fundraised and campaigned for Jindal in 2012

Some of you really have an exaggerated sense of interpretation

For three years, I told yall that Les Miles wasn't isht and people argued me up and down. He should thank Nick Saban for allowing him to ride his coattails for so long.

@JR I tried to tell em brother

You shole did Pop!

They may go after the brother at Stanford.

That dude aint leaving Stanford? Why should he? It's his alma mater. They pay him well. Its California with all the great weather. They are competitive in the Pac 12 on a regular basis. A RATIONAL fan base. Dude ain't leaving unless he goes back to the NFL.

That dude aint leaving Stanford? Why should he? It's his alma mater. They pay him well. Its California with all the great weather. They are competitive in the Pac 12 on a regular basis. A RATIONAL fan base. Dude ain't leaving unless he goes back to the NFL.

Good point.

Man, y'all sure are worried/concerned about what happens at lsu.....IJSo_O

Nah it ain't like that Herb. I think most are just lol @ LSU and their arrogance in thinking they should be on Alabama and Saban's level every year but don't have Bama money. They are rich. But not Bama rich. Then they think they should be able to take a school's coach that is bigger than them, more money than them and more Football pedigree than them in Jimbo Fisher at Florida State. Winning with Saban and then with Les made them think they have been world beaters for 50 years. They are more crazed than USC, Notre Dame, and Ohio State fanswho has more titles in football than LSU will ever see.

Jimbo didn't turn down the job, they had him ready to sign until Bobby Jindal stepped in and ruined their plans !

Jimbo would be stupid to leave a power like Florida State in a non state income tax place like Florida with all kinds of athletes at your disposal to deal with LSU fan base and having to beat Saban. Because you know that is going to be the next coach's success criteria. The next LSU coach will have to run Saban into retirement and LSU will have to win multiple SEC and National titles to satisfy them necks.

Jimbo is not expected to be Bobby Bowden. As long he keeps them in the mix and competes in the playoffs. That fan base will be fine. Especially since he already has won one title. He has a better job than that LSU job is in my opinion. I will get a lot of flack from LA natives. But that dude is in Florida. That state has so much talent that schools like Louisville is winning because of Florida talent. LOL. Each of those programs in Florida have MULTIPLE National titles. How do you leave that? Just saying. Unless FSU don't want to pay him.

http://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...of-10-candidates-to-replace-les-miles-at-lsu/

Tom Herman leads list of 10 candidates to replace Les Miles at LSU

So who are the candidates to replace Miles? It's hard to say with a certainty, but these are most likely the candidates the Tigers are interested in.

The standouts
Tom Herman, Houston: Every school in the country with an opening is likely to check in on Herman, and LSU can now get a head start on its peers. It's not hard to see why Herman is so enticing given his background under Urban Meyer and what he's already accomplishing at Houston -- on the field, off the field and on the recruiting trail. The only question is whether Herman will want to leave what he has built for LSU. He seems to have everything he wants right now, and if Houston joins the Big 12 sometime in the next few months, it'll be even harder to pry him away.

Jimbo Fisher, Florida State: It makes all the sense in the world for LSU to be interested in Fisher. He's a successful coach already who can recruit with the best of them, and he's proven he can groom quarterbacks at LSU. It just doesn't make a whole lot of sense for Fisher to leave Florida State to start over in Baton Rouge. He's already proven he can win national titles in Tallahassee, and -- no offense to Clemsonor Louisville -- I'd rather have to deal with those two schools than Alabama every damn season.

This logic makes no sense to me. Are black people only supposed to have interest in HBCU football or what?

Watch it Unknown1. I get flack for my Ohio State logo in my signature even though I actually went there and got my graduate degree. LOL. Somebody inboxed a few years ago asking why would I have them in my signature. Like it was wrong for me to root for them. LOL. I am pro HBCU first. But I am pro getting an education by any means necessary. But I do hate Ole Piss though.

Back