BREAKING NEWS!!!! LSU Fires Les Miles

bluedog

"Leader of Kings"
Miles’ 12th season in Baton Rouge will be his last, sources confirmed with the Geaux247 staff. LSU has parted ways with Miles after a 2-2 start to the 2016 season with losses to Wisconsin and Auburn and a narrow win over Mississippi State.

The move comes the season after he narrowly escaped the year with his job, stumbling to a 1-3 finish last November with losses to Alabama, Ole Miss and Arkansas. A win in the 2015 season finale against Texas A&M spared Miles his job then, but he would only last five more games before the administration and the 12th-year head coach went their separate ways.

http://lsu.247sports.com/Article/LSU-has-fired-head-coach-Les-Miles-47773078

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Dear LSU,
I know the perfect coach for you... Please come get him...

95523095_display_image.jpg

An LSU receiver on that last play did not look like he was set. The quarterback also appeared to have crossed the line of scrimmage. If those were the cases, the play would not have counted.

LSU was not lined up on the last play. It is no excuse for them to be that disorganized. The officials were having a meeting at the time. We talk about HBCU coaches, but coaches at big schools can make huge mistakes too. LSU will soon go to Gainesville. They had better have the offense straighten out by then or else.

The LSU offensive coordinator was Baltimore's offensive coordinator in 2012. He got fired during the season, and Jim Caldwell became the offensive coordinator. Baltimore won the Super Bowl that year.

I thought that the only way for Miles to keep his job was to win the rest of his games. Well, he will not get that chance.

Actually, he should have been gone a long time ago. You don't recruit that kind of talent and let average teams beat you. He never tried to recruit a quarterback. LSU receivers were wide open all game, but neither quarterback even attempted to throw them the ball. I'm sure Malachi Dupree wishes he would have went to another school. And even when the QB did make the decision to get them the ball, it was way too late. I actually saw a play when my homeboy D.J. Chark was wide open, look like the QB waited until the defense recovered to get him the ball. All I can say, LSU recruited some of the slowest and indecisive QBs in all of FBS. I believe SU's Austin Howard could do a much better job than any of LSU's QBs.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Man, I wouldn't wish that mess known as LSU football on that good brother.

Watch what I tell you. I made the statement last night during the GSU/Alcorn game that if LSU loses he will be a fired. I then stated that LSU may get a brother. A guy next to me said the brother from Stanford.

LSU gets a black coach and bet they start winning again.

I knew Les Miles days was number when Booger McFarland gave his ESPN post game breakdown. Actually, I think Booger McFarland would be a good candidate as a position coach at LSU. The dude is pretty smart and knows football. Don't let the name fool you, he attended LSU during the same time my younger sister did. That Winnsboro, LA native was like a wise guy on the football team.

Watch what I tell you. I made the statement last night during the GSU/Alcorn game that if LSU loses he will be a fired. I then stated that LSU may get a brother. A guy next to me said the brother from Stanford.

LSU gets a black coach and bet they start winning again.
He is comfortable out on the West Coast. The pressure isn't high over there. They're perfectly happy with his 10-win seasons. lol

Man, y'all sure are worried/concerned about what happens at lsu.....IJSo_O

Not really....It's quite funny to me. This is a sports board to discuss things like this. I'm sure other sports boards are discussing the same topic. Maybe you should check on your fellow TxSU grad. I'm sure she is more worried than any of us on here. LMAO!!!

I guess the whole damn sports world is worried about LSU. LMAO!!!

http://meacfanszone.proboards.com/thread/31750/les-miles-out-hc-lsu

http://onnidan1.com/forum/index.php?topic=115299.0

Back