BREAKING NEWS!!!! LSU Fires Les Miles

Not really....It's quite funny to me. This is a sports board to discuss things like this. I'm sure other sports boards are discussing the same topic. Maybe you should check on your fellow TxSU grad. I'm sure she is more worried than any of us on here. LMAO!!!

I guess the whole damn sports world is worried about LSU. LMAO!!!

http://meacfanszone.proboards.com/thread/31750/les-miles-out-hc-lsu

http://onnidan1.com/forum/index.php?topic=115299.0
Man, y'all not just commenting on the firing y'all making suggestions for their best interest. I say fugg 'em. The worse they do the better athletes we may get.Again...IJS

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Man, y'all not just commenting on the firing y'all making suggestions for their best interest. I say fugg 'em. The worse they do the better athletes we may get.Again...IJS

It's what everybody is doing. I say comment now and watch them fvck up later. Like I preciously stated, LSU football program is quite comical to me. They will always do opposite of what should be done. It's almost like they say, "fvck logic". LOL!!!

especially SU...Saban locked the front door and it has yet to open

the way they treated Ryan P when he tried to come to Grambling was enough for me

Yep, because Gerry Dinardo had us sitting pretty. I would always vote for him as coach of the year. Nick Saban punk azz came in and screwed up our, I mean Dinardo's system. No more Michael Hayes type. I'm sure Jackson State remembers him. LOL!!!

THE BEST COACH LSU EVER HAD!!!!!!
big-ten-network-analyst-gerry-dinardojpg

Yes Herb,
I think they should hire Chip Kelly and Jimbo Fisher. It would be a great combination for LSU...

as well as Florida State and the 49ers

The only way I'll support LSU, if they gave full control of their football program to all those brothers that came through their program. But I honestly doubt if that would happen. They could make Cecil 'The Diesel' Collins their running back coach. LMAO!!!

cecil_collins_mug.jpg

Yep, because Gerry Dinardo had us sitting pretty. I would always vote for him as coach of the year. Nick Saban punk azz came in and screwed up our, I mean Dinardo's system. No more Michael Hayes type. I'm sure Jackson State remembers him. LOL!!!
Hayes said screw it, would be enrolled in a day..lol...the Nemessis Bates, Jermaine Sharp, etc...

That's all they need was a day. The drive was just across town. And we would pay for their gas. Dinardo was such a great coach, he helped the man below reach the Louisiana Hall of Fame. We even busted Northwestern State on their azzes in our first few meetings.

Pete-richardson.jpg

Last edited:
That's all they need was a day. The drive was just across town. And we would pay for their gas. Dinardo was such a great coach, he helped the man below reach the Louisiana Hall of Fame. We even busted Northwestern State on their azzes on our first few meetings.

Pete-richardson.jpg

LMAO. Man, Some of that stuff would have been stopped by the NCAA eventually.

Not sure how true it is but I heard that Archie Cooley would go to SEC games, write down the numbers of players sitting on the bench and show up on campus later that night offering them positions on his team.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
LMAO. Man, Some of that stuff would have been stopped by the NCAA eventually.

Not sure how true it is but I heard that Archie Cooley would go to SEC games, write down the numbers of players sitting on the bench and show up on campus later that night offering them positions on his team.

Man, what y'all don't understand. All of LSU's players back then were enrolled in one of SU-LSU's cross-registration programs. I think Michael Hayes was in Chemical Engineering. LMAO!!!

I knew Les Miles days was number when Booger McFarland gave his ESPN post game breakdown. Actually, I think Booger McFarland would be a good candidate as a position coach at LSU. The dude is pretty smart and knows football. Don't let the name fool you, he attended LSU during the same time my younger sister did. That Winnsboro, LA native was like a wise guy on the football team.

Booger said they should have fired him at the end of last season as well. He has been critical of him all season long especially after that Wisconsin lose. Les brought this on himself

Last edited:
It is ironic that when Nick Saban was at LSU, SU and Grambling struggled a little. Now that he's coaching at the University of Alabama, AAMU and Alabama State can't buy a win and both of those schools have decent facilities, especially Alabama State with the top facilities among all HBCUs. In that case, Roll Tide as Avery as their basketball coach. LMAO!!! Maybe Jenkins is right, he has no chance of recruiting good players while Nick Saban is at the University of Alabama.

look at how much flack Bama State took for Crowell as he was not supposed to be there. That was made for Jacksonville State but they got in there and you know they hated it

HBCUs had no problem getting the transfers who played alot but left for whatever reason in the 90s, those PWC FCS schools cut deals with the p5 head coaches and its hard to get into the door now even though most of those guys have more HBCU ties anyway

look at how much flack Bama State took for Crowell as he was not supposed to be there. That was made for Jacksonville State but they got in there and you know they hated it

HBCUs had no problem getting the transfers who played alot but left for whatever reason in the 90s, those PWC FCS schools cut deals with the p5 head coaches and its hard to get into the door now even though most of those guys have more HBCU ties anyway

Yep, and IMO Nick Saban is the main reason why Alabama HBCUs can't get good recruits, but they love him. I don't see how any person can love a person who despise them. I bet Nick Saban has setup programs to help players to easily transfer to another PWC. I'm sure Jenkins didn't have this problem when he was in Florida at BCU.

Man, what y'all don't understand. All of LSU's players back then were enrolled in one of SU-LSU's cross-registration programs. I think Michael Hayes was in Chemical Engineering. LMAO!!!
He major in Chemicals alright, but it wasn't Engineering.....

Back