Officials: Hoover spending nearly $100,000 to play powerhouse Allen in Texas

My favorite Florida school

lol yea true, only reason I said that cause everyone was expecting Katy ..
But okay I'll go with Desoto as my dark horse. I love there QB,.

I can see that. But they are loaded. I see he transferred in from Denton Guyer. Dad is an assistant coach and they hired mom as Girl's basketball coach. Smart move. lol

Georgia High Schools will not play IMG after this year due to their national recruiting practices.

2nd Quarter

#4 IMG Florida 0
#2 Grayson Georgia 7

Po TP eerrhh I mean Cedar Hill, this has become Texas ugly:

#2 Bishop Gorman 44
#5 Cedar Hilll 14

4th Qtr.

Whatever happen to Prime U ??
You know the school Deion Sanders made that was gonna get some of Dallas best Talent

Just looking at the game, Cedar Hill was out there on that c**n ball..Late hits after the whistle, jumping on piles, and just dumb stuff. Seems like they were trying to play to hurt and intimidate Bishop Gorman. But after I heard how all the players were jawing on the internet it made sense. Cedar hill was playing wit emotion that over took them, and you can't do that against a mature ball club that's already just as talented..I believe that's why they were so gased at the end ..can't do that against the good teams

Whatever happen to Prime U ??
You know the school Deion Sanders made that was gonna get some of Dallas best Talent
They are called Advanced Prep International. But they were mostly know for their basketball team. That's all I heard from that school.

They are called Advanced Prep International. But they were mostly know for their basketball team. That's all I heard from that school.
Prime Prep had football and was starting to get a few good players before they shut down. Basketball was good and continued as a part of API.

Back