DNC Gets Exposed

It amazes me how so many blacks believe Sander's was going to lead them to the promise land. This dude has been in the Senate for 40 years and hasn't sponsored one bill for minorities. Just like Donald Trump hasn't done anything to help America in his life time. Only fools believe that.

“So many blacks,”…..I see it all depends on whose saying it around here.

You don't think anything is wrong with the head of the DNC (who's supposed to be impartial) actively conspiring to basically appoint her choice, LOL? Do you seriously think that Debbie wouldn't have done the same thing in 2008 vs Obama had she been the DNC chair? Y'all know damn well you would be hot. After all, everyone and their mother knew Clinton was running then as well.

This is the part that gets me. Nothing is more disgusting than the attitude of "it's not that bad when the person I like does it". Folks are literally excusing a major plot of corruption.

I think Bernie's run(and the man himself) was foolish to being with, but he should've at least been treated fairly and given the same consideration that anyone else running should have. These people are part of an organization that should be a cornerstone of democracy and they stomped on that idea in every way. The craziest part of this is that this heffa has given Trump at least 2 debates worth of talking points and campaign fuel.

I recall that Debbie S was ready to fight Obama being nominated during the 2008 Democratic election primary. Clinton & Obama's teams worked things out before the convention though. I wonder if placing Schulz as head of the DNC was a part of the compromise...even though she is a strong Clinton supporter?

Watch what I tell you....Debbie S. will receive an appointment under the Clinton Administration should she win.

Now this is one of the biggest conspiracies ever......

I understand Biden didn't want to run because of his son but what if he made the agreement not to run for president but accept the VP position under Obama.

None of the Republican front runners wanted to run against Biden. Remember the debates with President Obama.

This was done on both sides. Clinton won for the Dems. The Repubs were not successful in beating Trump.

No one purchased votes or rigged machines... they just pushed their candidate. All under the direction of the president.

You don't think anything is wrong with the head of the DNC (who's supposed to be impartial) actively conspiring to basically appoint her choice, LOL? Do you seriously think that Debbie wouldn't have done the same thing in 2008 vs Obama had she been the DNC chair? Y'all know damn well you would be hot. After all, everyone and their mother knew Clinton was running then as well.

The race with Pres Obama was all about a different voice from the people. When it became clear that Pres Obama was going to beat Clinton in those primaries that's when she quit the race. But it wasn't without a fight. They tried to steer that race to Clinton, was I mad, no. People voted and he won. If you had paid attention many deals were brokered then. Biden would be vice pres and not run for president later and Clinton would run for President when the time came.

Obama was a fresh face and new voice and no matter how much anyone tried, there was no defeating him then. And yes, everybody and their mother knew he would beat him.

Also please, we just saw the republican party split into 5 pieces and nobody was asking for anyone to step down and it was known everyday that they didn't want Trump.

Lol...Bernie supporters are victims. I'm tired of this isht. Let them vote for Trump, Libertarian (Johnson), or the Green Party and let them see how that would work out. It's time for them to grow up.

You all are worrying about rich folks problems. A poor black man like is just trying to survive. Y'all have fun with rich folks problems. Trump is not the answer for a poor working class black man like me. Neither is Hillary, but at least I can maintain under her. With Trump we will be just like Regan and Bush rolled into one.

She cleared the field for Clinton. She basically turned the DNC into a Hillary Clinton cheerleading squad. The party chair is supposed to be neutral. Debbie was trying to hand the presidency to her friend. She is the worst party chair in my lifetime.

She didn't do a very good job of clearing the field. Otherwise, Sanders would not have been allowed to run.

It's business as usual.

This is why I am an independent. Our country has had two major parties for far too long. I said it from the beginning that Bernie Sanders should have stuck to his independent roots. Sanders would have pulled the power republicans along with the true progressive democrats, and lastly those who don't trust any candidate.

You're not an independent!

You're not an independent!

How do you know?

That's the problem with Democrats....they tend to be able to KNOW if a person is a democrat.

In this election I can deal with Clinton more than Trump. Never said I support but deal.....

How do you know?

That's the problem with Democrats....they tend to be able to KNOW if a person is a democrat.

In this election I can deal with Clinton more than Trump. Never said I support but deal.....

You just verified it! However, it's okay to call yourself an independent if it makes you feel good. I don't believe there are true political independents if you have participated in the process. Now I do believe there are low information voters.

You just verified it! However, it's okay to call yourself an independent if it makes you feel good. I don't believe there are true political independents if you have participated in the process. Now I do believe there are low information voters.

Again how do you know? Have you examined my voting record? Please explain and leave out the "general perception crap."

Is it simply because I stated I can deal with Clinton? LOL....

Let's be honest...there are only two candidates that stand a snow ball's chance in hell to win and that's Clinton or Trump.

Again how do you know? Have you examined my voting record? Please explain and leave out the "general perception crap."

Is it simply because I stated I can deal with Clinton? LOL....

Let's be honest...there are only two candidates that stand a snow ball's chance in hell to win and that's Clinton or Trump.

Putting all BS aside, data reveal that so-called independents lean toward either the Dems or Repubs. Your previous voting record should give you an idea where you lean. Remember, party affiliation is all about which party best represents your views of the role of government. I believe in an activist government, so I'm a proud Democrat.

Putting all BS aside, data reveal that so-called independents lean toward either the Dems or Repubs. Your previous voting record should give you an idea where you lean. Remember, party affiliation is all about which party best represents your views of the role of government. I believe in an activist government, so I'm a proud Democrat.

That's a better response.

You made a blanket statement earlier without any factual proof and if you believe what you are posting then I sir am not democrat based upon when I voted for President Obama whereas one vote does not measure an entire voting record. Case in point I can clearly remember voting in support of a number of amendments brought forth by Republicans in Louisiana during that same election that I voted for President Obama.

Lol...Bernie supporters are victims. I'm tired of this isht. Let them vote for Trump, Libertarian (Johnson), or the Green Party and let them see how that would work out. It's time for them to grow up.

I agree, they lost the race, but can't accept it.

How do you know?

That's how I feel. That's also how I HOPE these Bernie supporters will feel when November rolls around. He knows it's better for Clinton (the snake) to be president over Trump (the Devil) so that's why he's not running as an independent

Two white she devils conspire to steal the presidency. I said it from the beginning. Debbie should not have been allowed to become chair. Woman is an embarrassment to democracy.
I personally have not liked her since 08

So it's a women issue with you. That's been clear to me for quite some time. Policy be damn!

That's how I feel. That's also how I HOPE these Bernie supporters will feel when November rolls around. He knows it's better for Clinton (the snake) to be president over Trump (the Devil) so that's why he's not running as an independent

Ufck the Bernie supporters. Sanders has loss control of the movement he started. His supporters booed him. They should start their own political party. They are not democrats. Let them elect Trump! I'm sick and tired of their make believe world.

That's a better response.

You made a blanket statement earlier without any factual proof and if you believe what you are posting then I sir am not democrat based upon when I voted for President Obama whereas one vote does not measure an entire voting record. Case in point I can clearly remember voting in support of a number of amendments brought forth by Republicans in Louisiana during that same election that I voted for President Obama.

Founder, most voters who voted for Romney in 2012 will vote for Trump and most voters who voted for Obama will vote for Clinton. So-called independents should admit they lean toward one party or the other and be done with it.

So it's a women issue with you. That's been clear to me for quite some time. Policy be damn!
White women to be clear. I support my sisters.

Nevertheless. Little Debbie openly did everything she could to deny Barack the nomination and then when she got the seat she didnt deserve, she used it to hook up her homegirl

Back