DNC Gets Exposed

Those are not facts and that does not equate to wanting Hillary to run. They made a decision based on the choices they were given. Hillary and Trump have higher combined negatives than any other Presidential election in recent history. I haven't looked it up but I am willing to bet that a vast majority of Americans don't like either candidate.

I saw this coming 7 years ago. As soon as Barack was sworn in, Hillary's crew started trying to shove her down our throats. I wonder will she get booed during her inauguration speech

RealClear Politics reports the following vote total for the 2016 Democratic and Republican Primary elections:

Clinton 15,805,136
Sanders 12029,699
Trump 14,009,107
Cruz 7,810,479

RealClear Politics reports the following vote total for the 2016 Democratic and Republican Primary elections:

Clinton 15,805,136
Sanders 12029,699
Trump 14,009,107
Cruz 7,810,479
That does not prove the majority of Americans wanted Hillary to run...

That does not prove the majority of Americans wanted Hillary to run...

No it shows she was the top vote getter during the primary season. Polls don't determine winners of elections, voters do. That's our system and it has worked for over 200 Yrs.

I didn't get the memo of the "RADICAL feminist agenda that says women can't do no wrong". Otherwise good post.

The RADICAL feminist agenda is something in the minds and hearts of SOME women. It has nothing to do with writing a formal memo. It is akin to the Black Movement that some of us follow without any formal memo saying 'Black Movement'.

Reactions: J C
He seems to have issues with women. Don't know why he's blaming "women" for something one woman did.

You definitely misread what I typed. Where did I say ALL women??? You really need to stop implying stuff. Debbie Wasserman Schultz was the only woman I was talking about when I said the RADICAL feminist agenda.

You definitely misread what I typed. Where did I say ALL women??? You really need to stop implying stuff. Debbie Wasserman Schultz was the only woman I was talking about when I said the RADICAL feminist agenda.
Oh, ok.

The RADICAL feminist agenda is something in the minds and hearts of SOME women. It has nothing to do with writing a formal memo. It is akin to the Black Movement that some of us follow without any formal memo saying 'Black Movement'.

I hear those words often from right wing talk radio callers who are anti-women. So my antenna went up when I saw those words. Is Donna Brazil (sp) a RADICAL FEMINIST? If not, where is the policy different.

I hear those words often from right wing talk radio callers who are anti-women. So my antenna went up when I saw those words. Is Donna Brazil (sp) a RADICAL FEMINIST? If not, where is the policy different.

Some of what the right wing NUTS say is the truth, which is how they can remain significant. Discrimination is discrimination and I saw no other reason why Debbie Wasserman Schultz would do what she did. Right or wrong, she seems like the type to do whatever it takes to push whatever SECRET agenda she has in her HEART and MIND, which makes it RADICAL. Her type would jeopardize any good agenda the DNC has FORMALLY put together, basically selfishness on her part. It seemed like the Democrats had a hard time trying to get her to step down and back away from speaking at the convention. IMO, I don't think Donna Brazile is like that. From family members who personally knows Donna, she treats everyone (male and female) fair and impartial. I've even heard Donna criticize decisions made by Mary Landrieu when she was in the U.S. Senate. IMO, Donna is that type of person the DNC should be promoting, whereas Debbie Wasserman Schultz is no different than her right wing cousins. The difference is, one is on the left and the other one is on the right. Both appears opinionated and dogmatic when it comes to their PERSONAL beliefs.

Last edited:
Some of what the right wing NUTS say is the truth, which is how they can remain significant. Discrimination is discrimination and I saw no other reason why Debbie Wasserman Schultz would do what she did. Right or wrong, she seems like the type to do whatever it takes to push whatever SECRET agenda she has in her HEART and MIND, which makes it RADICAL. Her type would jeopardize any good agenda the DNC has FORMALLY put together, basically selfishness on her part. It seemed like the Democrats had a hard time trying to get her to step down and back away from speaking at the convention. IMO, I don't think Donna Brazile is like that. From family members who personally knows Donna, she treats everyone (male and female) fair and impartial. I've even heard Donna criticize decisions made by Mary Landrieu when she was in the U.S. Senate. IMO, Donna is that type of person the DNC should be promoting, whereas Debbie Wasserman Schultz is no different than her right wing cousins. The difference is, one is on the left and the other one is on the right. Both appears opinionated and dogmatic when it comes to their PERSONAL beliefs.

Lol...as a proud Democrat and a financial contributor to the party, Schultz and now Brazile have zero effect on who I support for political office. Nada! I don't get the animosity. I'm more concern with the Russian Mafia taking control of our government than who heads the DNC or RNC.

Lol...as a proud Democrat and a financial contributor to the party, Schultz and now Brazile have zero effect on who I support for political office. Nada! I don't get the animosity. I'm more concern with the Russian Mafia taking control of our government than who heads the DNC or RNC.

I have no animosity. Debbie Schultz's actions say she definitely had some type of ulterior motive. But I agree with you 100% about the Russians. Donald Trump is a loose cannon that is out of control. He's doing stuff that ultimately made Richard 'Dick' Nixon step down as the POTUS. Asking another country to hack and steal emails on the Democratic Presidential candidate is no different than hiring individuals to break into the Democratic Headquarters/Watergate Building..

Last edited:

I have no animosity. Debbie Schultz's actions say she definitely had some type of ulterior motive. But I agree with you 100% about the Russians. Donald Trump is a loose cannon that is out of control. He doing stuff that ultimately made Richard 'Dick' Nixon step down as the POTUS. Asking another country to hack and steal emails on the Democratic Presidential candidate is no different than hiring individuals to break into the Democratic Headquarters/Watergate Building..

Jag89, I'm not trying to be argumentative. But when has the DNC or the RNC not had favorites. Obama was not the DNC favorite in 2008 and Trump was not the RNC preferred choice in 2016. Obama and Trump have proven you can win the nomination for president by capturing the most votes in the primary process. It's the voters who decide the nominees not the DNC or the RNC

I know I wear glasses but did I see ted cruz in the audience at the DNC? If it was not him it damn sure looked like his double.

Jag89, I'm not trying to be argumentative. But when has the DNC or the RNC not had favorites. Obama was not the DNC favorite in 2008 and Trump was not the RNC preferred choice in 2016. Obama and Trump have proven you can win the nomination for president by capturing the most votes in the primary process. It's the voters who decide the nominees not the DNC or the RNC

True, but I still don't know the reason for her doing what she did. Look like something in the back of her head would have said, "let this play out through the normal process so that neither of our candidates are damaged before the general". She failed to see the bigger picture, especially when she tried to speak at the convention when everyone in her own party was asking her to step down. She was getting ready to sink the entire ship for her own misdoing.

Last edited:
Reactions: J C
Back