DNC Gets Exposed

White women to be clear. I support my sisters.

Nevertheless. Little Debbie openly did everything she could to deny Barack the nomination and then when she got the seat she didnt deserve, she used it to hook up her homegirl

That makes no sense to me. Obama appointed her to the DNC.

That makes no sense to me. Obama appointed her to the DNC.
He didn't want to. Lets be clear. He accepted her as a trade off with some of the party bigwigs who were concerned about DNC fundraising numbers.

Ufck the Bernie supporters. Sanders has loss control of the movement he started. His supporters booed him. They should start their own political party. They are not democrats. Let them elect Trump! I'm sick and tired of their make believe world.
Bernie supporters just need a bit of time to cool down. Their anger is understandable. They know they'd be fools to vote for Trump. A few will of course, but not enough.

I wonder what the DNC would be like had Sanders won. Hillary seems to be carrying a lot of baggage that's keeping the race close.

Bernie supporters just need a bit of time to cool down. Their anger is understandable. They know they'd be fools to vote for Trump. A few will of course, but not enough.

Thanks JAyRob. I hope you are right.

Na, they should have had a real primary. What the dems did was a slap in the face of democracy'

Debbie Wasserman Schultz represents that RADICAL feminist agenda that says women can't do no wrong. If she did this to Bernie Sanders, imagine what she might has done to some good Black men who were trying to do the right things. This would be the downfall of the Democratic Party if it is not fixed right away. One good thing, it appears that the majority of Democrats have not double down in supporting her, whereas Donald Trump has double down on every racist comment he has made. Donald Trump has yet to fully denounce extreme racist mofos like David Duke, which is why I'm sticking with Hillary Clinton and the Democrats.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz represents that RADICAL feminist agenda that says women can't do no wrong. If she did this to Bernie Sanders, imagine what she might has done to some good Black men who were trying to do the right things. This would be the downfall of the Democratic Party if it is not fixed right away. One good thing, it appears that the majority of Democrats have not double down in supporting her, whereas Donald Trump has double down on every racist comment he has made. Donald Trump has yet to fully denounce extreme racist mofos like David Duke, which is why I'm sticking with Hillary Clinton and the Democrats.

If Donald Trump becomes president his beliefs will trickle down to the local governments. What kills me is that people don't see his hypocrisy. Trump has recently noted that he wants to ban individuals from countries that have been attacked by radical muslims. Now that is just plain ass stupid. He would be banning the British, French, Belgium, Italians, Greeks.....etc.....

I don't understand... the majority of America wanted Hillary to run for President and now that she is the democratic nominee, people are going crazy and calling the woman not trustworthy and everything else they can think of. I am voting for Hillary because her beliefs for America are more in line with what I want my grandchildren and their children to see. Bernie Sanders lost the democratic nomination and after last night he knows that he has to help unify the party and if some of his supporters want to support Donald Trump or the Green Party so be it. Some of them are hurt and disappointed but that how life is... full of disappointments. "Life is like a box of Chocolates... You never know what you are going to get." Grow up Bernie supporters and stop acting like spoil brats and making everything about you. Life goes on. As a black woman living in America I will be supporting Hillary Clinton because we all have choices and she is my choice. Bernie was selling too many Wolf tickets without a plan to implement any of them. We cannot go through life on Pipe Dreams. Having a Dream is fine but you have to have a plan also. I am thinking further ahead than 2016.

The majority of America wanted Hillary to run? really?

base on the total votes in the primary elections of both political parties, the majority of American voters wanted Hillary to run. She beat Sanders by 3m votes. Like it or not, those are the facts!

I didn't get the memo of the "RADICAL feminist agenda that says women can't do no wrong". Otherwise good post.

If Donald Trump becomes president his beliefs will trickle down to the local governments. What kills me is that people don't see his hypocrisy. Trump has recently noted that he wants to ban individuals from countries that have been attacked by radical muslims. Now that is just plain ass stupid. He would be banning the British, French, Belgium, Italians, Greeks.....etc.....

Have you not seen the state governments in KS, AL, LA an MS?

base on the total votes in the primary elections of both political parties, the majority of American voters wanted Hillary to run. She beat Sanders by 3m votes. Like it or not, those are the facts!
Those are not facts and that does not equate to wanting Hillary to run. They made a decision based on the choices they were given. Hillary and Trump have higher combined negatives than any other Presidential election in recent history. I haven't looked it up but I am willing to bet that a vast majority of Americans don't like either candidate.

I saw this coming 7 years ago. As soon as Barack was sworn in, Hillary's crew started trying to shove her down our throats. I wonder will she get booed during her inauguration speech

I didn't get the memo of the "RADICAL feminist agenda that says women can't do no wrong". Otherwise good post.
He seems to have issues with women. Don't know why he's blaming "women" for something one woman did.

Those are not facts and that does not equate to wanting Hillary to run. They made a decision based on the choices they were given. Hillary and Trump have higher combined negatives than any other Presidential election in recent history. I haven't looked it up but I am willing to bet that a vast majority of Americans don't like either candidate.

I saw this coming 7 years ago. As soon as Barack was sworn in, Hillary's crew started trying to shove her down our throats. I wonder will she get booed during her inauguration speech
I believe more folks would've been more comfortable had Biden run instead of Hillary. Other than the plagiarism, he has far less baggage than Clinton.
A lot of Republicans don't like Hillary because of her husband.

Like religion, politics can blind even the most sanest of people.
I'm waiting on the "Billy Bobs" of the Republican party to side with Communist Russia. This I gotta see.

Like religion, politics can blind even the most sanest of people.
I'm waiting on the "Billy Bobs" of the Republican party to side with Communist Russia. This I gotta see.

Them fools are already siding with some of our enemies.

david_Duke.jpg

Back