Boombox Classic Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude became a cop to sit at that gate...dude prolly never sat at that gate a day in his life, but he woke up Saturday morning determine to sit there...report at post at 1:00p..m and pull up a chair and had his walkie talkie..smh....

"Ole they won't pull this stunt again now that I'm sitting here ass nga"

Man where do they make these ngas at..Lol.

Man I'm moving on to UAPB. We won.....And down.

Officer 83, you are out of your jurisdiction on this post. The lies and planting of fabrications you are known for ain't gonna work here potna. Maybe in the Jerri-Curl capitol of the world, but not on HBCUSports.

Bottom line.. You don't disrespect someone in there own house and don't expect to get any push back. BTW, These sore losers aint get no sleep last night, I see.. Up all night trying to come up with a stand out song to try and claim victory. Whats next?? Y'all will start claiming sectional victories, I guess.
GFOHWTBS

You clowns making up stuff now. I watched the fifth quarter clip. Even with the officers coming through the band, Haymer seemed cordial and cooperative, and so did the officers (even though the amount of them that came over wasn't needed In my opinion).
You don't need to be telling us that, tell that to some of your fellow jags, especially the one who started a whole thread.

Dude this happened last year first off. Next the Boom did not get there early last year not this year. We came at our usual time.

Now to shut your non fact rant up. Because of that mentality you just showed. Since they fell to respect our security this year steps where taken just in case you or anyone else felt they can disrespect us at our stadium. The Puk Box marched in this year when we told them they could not a minute before. See when you deal with mentality like that you sometimes have to show them who's in charge and take your respect. Let me share a fact with you son. Your band director was told Saturday if he even attempted to get off that bus before the Boom entered the stadium and took their seats. Their bus drivers would be arrested. And guess what. Not one sole got off that bus. Now as for not letting bands march in first. Heck y'all hold the boom up at the gate every year. So you speaking foolishness without fact. We've stood at that gate over an hour and a half on two occasions.
WTF???? Now y'all calling the cops on the bus drivers? SMH.

Boo birds heard in Jackson, MS during the Human Jukebox's dance routine!
Boo birds, The sound of disgust coming from a crowd at a sporting event after something they didn't like happens.
sbed_sign_goodnite_100-100.gif

Last edited:
Yall make this stuff to easy...

Listen to @8:15 &&&&&&& @9:52

Look it was those same Boo Birds heard in Baton Rouge during jsu dance routine

The sound of the disgust coming from a crowd at a sporting event after something they didn't like happens

Now THAT'S funny. su had the most boringest exit I've seen all year. Most of the crowd was where JSU marched out. At the present, su is a mere shell of itself.

It's Tuesday and y'all still trying to convince YOUSELVES you didn't get a fat "L" move on......

Boo birds, The sound of disgust coming from a crowd at a sporting event after something they didn't like happens.

Oh No! Not the World Renowned and Internationally Famed Human Jukebox! Southern had not performed a halftime show in about a month before the JSU game, that's the best they could bring to Jackson?

Dude she was letting fans/press/and every other body that had a ticket (or pass) into that game..stop it..

The game started at 6, SU arrived at 4:30..so where are you getting this 3 hour stuff from?

Are you being petty breh
You are correct, @Bighead;I have relatives in Juke and they were still on the bus; we didn't finish talking until nearly time for the 0qtr

Imagine that, boo birds happening during the dance routine in our heated rival's stadium where we're performing our show to the home side.......Yeah that's hard to imagine.......Can't say nothing about our drill, so we focus on the dance routine.................

Mumford East is the only stadium where the Jukebox mental strong-hold is so tight...folks make it a point to boo any and everything Juke does. Sometimes before they even play a note...lol. True insecurity stemmed from constant ass kickn's over the years

Mumford East is the only stadium where the Jukebox mental strong-hold is so tight...folks make it a point to boo any and everything Juke does. Sometimes before they even play a note...lol. True insecurity stemmed from constant ass kickn's over the years

Everybody gets Boo'd in Jackson. Try again lol

Stop lying, it was the product on the field! That Jitterbug and Mexican Jumping Beans dance routine the Jukebox performed failed miserably!

Ive heard SEVERAL clips of JSt games. Jackson doesn't make the effort to boo other bands like the Jukebox (maybe Alcorn). From the time they marched in...to every "ready up", JSt folks were already boo'n. Now, stop all that lying...lol. Daddy SU tickles that spot more than others

Ive heard SEVERAL clips of JSt games. Jackson doesn't make the effort to boo other bands like the Jukebox (maybe Alcorn). From the time they marched in...to every "ready up", JSt folks were already boo'n. Now, stop all that lying...lol. Daddy SU tickles that spot more than others
Man I'm from Jackson. Grew up in Shady Oaks 1904 York Street around the corner from Brinkley Middle School. j st wants to live like Southern that's y they boo. But they know My Jags r King!! So please stop entertaining they country butts!! Ya dig

They need to tell their "fans"

image.jpeg

Man I'm from Jackson. Grew up in Shady Oaks 1904 York Street around the corner from Brinkley Middle School. j st wants to live like Southern that's y they boo. But they know My Jags r King!! So please stop entertaining they country butts!! Ya dig
How unsmart is that statement? You're ADMITTEDLY from Mississippi and calling US country?! LOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back