Southern vs Grambling: Game Updates - 4:00pm CT

You know...you can't really under-estimate either team; both are formidable opponents. But you can NEVER under-estimate Grambling defense! And once Johnathan Williams starts throwing, it's hard stopping him. He, in my opinion, is the best QB in our conference & I always enjoy watching him play.

Nice job Grambling. And best wishes to the Tigers on their bid for #10!

Southern, tough loss but good effort. The Jags are always worth tuning in to watch & will give you some exciting plays.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">62,907 fans in attendance at today&#39;s Bayou Classic Game </p>&mdash; GSU Athletics (@GSU_TIGERS) <a href="">November 29, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

As much as I hate to admit it some of these haters lol that are at a certain school in particular ...might be onto something with Coach Odom.. it is something about his game plan and his after halftime NON adjustments that I'm really not understanding.. and please tell me who is telling those players to not protect the ball.when you are running, hell.u learn that in PEE WEE

As much as I hate to admit it some of these haters lol that are at a certain school in particular ...might be onto something with Coach Odom.. it is something about his game plan and his after halftime NON adjustments that I'm really not understanding.. and please tell me who is telling those players to not protect the ball.when you are running, hell.u learn that in PEE WEE
LOL!!!!!!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">62,907 fans in attendance at today&#39;s Bayou Classic Game </p>&mdash; GSU Athletics (@GSU_TIGERS) <a href="">November 29, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

62,907?! WOW! That is so good!:):p

As much as I hate to admit it some of these haters lol that are at a certain school in particular ...might be onto something with Coach Odom.. it is something about his game plan and his after halftime NON adjustments that I'm really not understanding.. and please tell me who is telling those players to not protect the ball.when you are running, hell.u learn that in PEE WEE[/QUOTE*]

Odums is 1 hell of a recruiter. SU's talent keeps the Jags in the hunt. But the man is not a good decision maker.

Today's attendance: 62,907
2014 attendace: 57,852
2013 attendance: 47,385
2012 attendance: 45,980
2011 attendance: 40,715
2010 attendance: 43,494
2009 attendance: 53,618
2008 attendance: 59,874
2007 attendance: 53,297
2006 attendance: 47,136 (1st game back in Superdome)
2005 attendance: 53,214 (Hurricane Katrina: Reliant/NRG Stadium, Houston)

Congrats Gram. Fobbs out coached Big Worm. We deserved that L. Rep the West.

Glad to see the BC coming back. Both teams got play makers coming back next season.

Big Worm got out coached from the second quarter on!

This game will be interesting next year! Especially if Grambling can find a QB to get the ball to the play-makers they have returning!

Back