Southern vs Grambling: Game Updates - 4:00pm CT

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
To listen to the Southern Broadcast: click here
To listen to the Grambling Broadcast: click here

Game Time: 4:00pm CT
TV/Stream: NBC Sports Network

Note to posters: Its OK to show support for your team, but please leave out the smack!

The smack policy will be HEAVILY enforced. Ignoring it WILL result in an immediate ban from the sports board WITHOUT notice.

I know that this is a rivalry game, but Southern will run Grambling out of the dome if the GSU defense especially does not do something.

Again, besides Trash Talking by Alums, what incentive does Grambling have to go 100% in this game?

Of course SU will go hard...it's their last game. But when the SWAC West is won, it's already won. Grambling doesn't owe nothing to the Bayou just like Alcorn didn't owe nothing to the Soul Bowl.

As I have stated, move your rivalry games to earlier in the season so that always have meaning guaranteed.

There is no ranked HBCU Football System we take seriously. The HBCU NationL Championship is only "mythical".

Again, besides Trash Talking by Alums, what incentive does Grambling have to go 100% in this game?

Of course SU will go hard...it's their last game. But when the SWAC West is won, it's already won. Grambling doesn't owe nothing to the Bayou just like Alcorn didn't owe nothing to the Soul Bowl.
Homeboy, coaches get FIRED for not winning these rivalry games......division champs or not.

I knew Lenard Tillery led the conference in rushing but I didn't know the child had 3100+ yards in his career!

Wow!

Back