Women's Scores - 3/8

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Su'sdrummerboi said:
We suppose to be leaving Friday Morning for B'HAM but i have a MID TERM I have to take.

And MR.J said he only taking 30 so i decided not to be one of the ones trying to get on the bus

The pep band going to b-ham???

I'm more then sure LJ will have them there. But if you really want to know for sure go to the band room and ask.

:topic: BUT why is there a article on the ESPN website previewing the SWAC tournament and stating that our last game was at TXSU and we lost by 25.

Southern took control of the Southwestern Athletic Conference early on with league-best shooting (44.4 percent) and rebounding (34.9 rpg). The Jaguars won their first five games and only dropped road tilts on their way to a 14-4 conference record. But the most recent of those was last weekend's 89-64 drop at Texas Southern, in which the Jaguars were beaten as badly as they were in the nonconference "guarantee games" ( i.e. at Texas, Oklahoma and Xavier) that make up the early part of its 15-13 overall mark.

Also worth watching: The 10-team SWAC keeps two teams at home, and there was a 8-10 tie at the eight-seed won by Alcorn State on tie breakers (later, Arkansas-Pine Bluff). Defending champion Alabama A&M knows all about peaking at the right time; it will go into the Birmingham-based tourney with five straight wins and the No. 2 seed after winning a final-day tie breaker with Jackson State. A&M seems to have very little use for the shot clock -- it averages 77.4 possessions per 40 minutes, seventh-fastest in D-I.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
sujagbr said:
I guess UAPB came to play.....great game for both teams:eek:
them J-Settes!!!!!!! :eek: :ebrow: They did come to play. :nod:

Gameover but hey if Aisha Scott would have missed one freethrow it would have been in OT. A 3 pointer by Karel Irving. :nod:

Back