Witnesses say ex-NFL CB Aqib Talib started fight that led to brother allegedly shooting youth coach

At the end of the day, this is the stupidest shat ever. Over a dayum game.... smh.
Why you have a gun on you anyway around kids at a park?
It's the south. The Republicans decided that everyone should have a gun without a permit.

It's why the murder rates have skyrocketed in a lot of southern cities.

It's why I avoid a lot of a places of with ninjas. Because, they don't have critical thinking skills, and a bad temper.

It's the south. The Republicans decided that everyone should have a gun without a permit.

It's why I avoid a lot of a places of with ninjas. Because, they don't have critical thinking skills, and a bad temper.
I was about to say the same exact thing. It's a shame you have to pick and choose which events to attend because of the Looney Tunes that don't know how to act.

200w.gif

JUST RI-DAMN-DICULOUS!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

I think you're finally catching on about that party. BTW, It's not just the cities.

Back