Witnesses say ex-NFL CB Aqib Talib started fight that led to brother allegedly shooting youth coach

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
At the end of the day, this is the stupidest shat ever. Over a dayum game.... smh.
Why you have a gun on you anyway around kids at a park?
It's the south. The Republicans decided that everyone should have a gun without a permit.

It's why the murder rates have skyrocketed in a lot of southern cities.

It's why I avoid a lot of a places of with ninjas. Because, they don't have critical thinking skills, and a bad temper.

It's the south. The Republicans decided that everyone should have a gun without a permit.

It's why I avoid a lot of a places of with ninjas. Because, they don't have critical thinking skills, and a bad temper.
I was about to say the same exact thing. It's a shame you have to pick and choose which events to attend because of the Looney Tunes that don't know how to act.

200w.gif

JUST RI-DAMN-DICULOUS!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

I think you're finally catching on about that party. BTW, It's not just the cities.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back