Will growing gas prices/inflation impact SWAC attendance?

So why are gas prices so high? Experts say the biggest factor is globally priced crude oil​

Some say supply and demand, inflation, the war in Ukraine, and taxes, but AAA spokesperson Robert Sinclair says there's one real concrete reason.

"Without a doubt, it's crude oil, and crude oil is a globally priced commodity," Sinclair said.

He added there are four main contributors to the price of gas, including taxes, distribution and marketing, and refining, but about two-thirds of what you pay comes down to the price of crude oil, which is up 70 percent from last year.

"Russia was and is a major producer, so you take 10 percent off the market and suddenly everybody is scrambling," Sinclair said.

So it really isn't the demand for gas. The demand hasn't really increased. Altho some have gone back to worksites which means more cars on the road, you still have quite a few working from home. Even Atlanta traffic is FLOWING. Basically we are being screwed with NO grease!

NO!!!
If the cost of gas to attend a game is going to cause one to have a financial dilemma, then you probably should not be spending your money on leisure activities.

People make time and pay for things that are high on their priority list!
It' not just gas ... hotel prices, food prices, flight prices, rent prices, erthang is up. Inflation is at its highest in 40 years

View: https://www.cnn.com/videos/business/2022/04/12/march-inflation-rate-high-romans-newday-sot-vpx.cnn

Prices have stabilized and dropped a little this week, I did not see the reason.
I have noticed that at some gas stations here in Houston too. There is this gas station about 2 blocks from where I live. Last week, their gas was $4.69. Yesterday, I noticed it was $4.39. Like yourself, I did not see the reason. But, lets not look this gift horse in the ass, or is it the mouth?

Has the jsu Vs BCU game been moved to Jacksonville.

Attachments

• B5FDFAD3-5ED5-4168-840A-C07742894DF5.jpeg
    B5FDFAD3-5ED5-4168-840A-C07742894DF5.jpeg
    873.5 KB · Views: 9
black folks are still spending big - but when it comes to season tickets and alma mater support we rathe line the pockets of club promoters who gives a crap about us
Folks love making statements like this without any type of facts to back it up lol. Just randomly pulling shit out the air. The whole damn country slowing down on spending.

Folks love making statements like this without any type of facts to back it up lol. Just randomly pulling shit out the air. The whole damn country slowing down on spending.
Oprah Winfrey Reaction GIF

Back