Why are they acting so ignorant in Panama City Spring Break

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Im past the point of enjoying the ratchet cruises lol... was cool in my 20's. I get on Norwegian and call it a day. No one that cruises regularly would be surprised in the least bit that it happened on Carnival though. All you have to do is google carnival cruise fight and it kinda speaks for itself. If Norwegian is for retired white folks then i'm a retired white dude. The quality is FAR better. Carnival cruises are cheap that's why they always have the nonsense vs other cruise lines.

Last edited:
Well it's a given that it doesnt happen on EVERY cruise. But it sure happens on there far more than it does for any of the other cruise lines.

Im past the point of enjoying the ratchet cruises lol... was cool in my 20's. I get on Norwegian and call it a day. No one that cruises regularly would be surprised in the least bit that it happened on Carnival though. All you have to do is google carnival cruise fight and it kinda speaks for itself. If Norwegian is for retired white folks then i'm a retired white dude. The quality is FAR better. Carnival cruises are cheap that's why they always have the nonsense vs other cruise lines.
This was done on Norwegian by one of the employees.

Not at all.
Yes, it is lol. And anyone that cruises regularly knows it. Pulling up one incident doesnt prove anything. It was also Carnival that the young sister got arrested and jumped overboard never to be found 2 years ago. I've been on plenty of Carnival cruises lol. The shenanigans are exactly why I switched to Norwegian.

Yes, it is lol. And anyone that cruises regularly knows it. Pulling up one incident doesnt prove anything. It was also Carnival that the young sister got arrested and jumped overboard never to be found 2 years ago. I've been on plenty of Carnival cruises lol. The shenanigans are exactly why I switched to Norwegian.
Bruh, I cruise regularly and it’s never happened on any Carnival cruise that I’ve been on but that’s not to say that it doesn’t happen. Yes, it happens more often on Carnival but you are acting like nothing has ever happened on Norwegian. Here’s another incident on Norwegian:

I been going on cruises since 1996 and I have been on Carnival 20 times at least. I love Carnival. Although I haven't been on one since COVID. I always have a good time. I do prefer to fly into locations though but cruises are about who you go with too. I don't like 7 day cruises. I prefer 5 days.

Back