Why are they acting so ignorant in Panama City Spring Break

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
The ignorance continues...

View: https://twitter.com/BecauseMiami/status/1637536922443579394?t=tJeg_CnJWBDSuiW-kViibA&s=19
Umh, an execution. It looks like he died instantly and didn't have to suffer.

Those types of events always get killed off because they always attract the worst of society... just like freaknik started to. Started with college kids, ended with rape, robbery and murder. And folks try every other year to bring it back in some form or fashion and the city squashes it asap every single time.

Those types of events always get killed off because they always attract the worst of society... just like freaknik started to. Started with college kids, ended with rape, robbery and murder. And folks try every other year to bring it back in some form or fashion and the city squashes it asap every single time.

Same thing with the Beach Party in Galveston. Honestly, I worry every year during HBCU homecoming season that some of these people will cause trouble.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I swear why do we call everything racist? I was listening to the radio this morning and folks were calling in saying boycott Miami because they're being racist. I mean let's be honest if I lived in South Beach and was on the city council I'd did this a long time ago. Stop supporting ninja shyt. If you ignant you ignant. I refuse to support ingorant stuff.

I swear why do we call everything racist? I was listening to the radio this morning and folks were calling in saying boycott Miami because they're being racist. I mean let's be honest if I lived in South Beach and was on the city council I'd did this a long time ago. Stop supporting ninja shyt. If you ignant you ignant. I refuse to support ingorant stuff.

Ninjas! All the racist shit/policies from desantis and not a peep about boycotting miami from these people. But the minute property owners,businesses and residents put their foot down on this foolishness its "racist". Keep in mind this is the same caliber of Black folks who are talking about voting for trump

View: https://youtu.be/jDdmeLGprH8

Such a shame. Is it the college kids or the folks who like to show up around college activities, or both?

I probably should not say this, but I find Donald Glover boring as hell. I have not see an episode of Mr & Mrs Smith yet so maybe he is different in this series.

I hope it does not go through. I consider Discover one of the better credit cards. It is the primary card I use and I have never had any issues with the card. A little History. Discover was started by the old Sears Roebuck Company.
BECAUSE THEY CANT DO IT IN MIAMI!!!

I'll pretty much guarantee there's gonna be a bunch of folks that show up anyway and then act surprised when the law is wildin.

Back