Who will win the SWAC Men's and Women tournament

major095 said:
tigerpride, first your argument goes IF we don't have to play southern. if you want to be the best you've got to beat the best. per the standing that's su. and as much as it pains me (not because I don't like them, I just think they're not good), grambling is number 2. you defended your home court. good going in front of on average the largest crowds in the swac. lets see how your game translates on the road. can the tigers overcome, obie, ford, martin and the refs on the hill? can you go to montgomery where on average the 2nd largest crowds of the swac hang at? oh yeah, bama state has won 9 of their last 10 and it appears they can at least out coach my alma maters coach, sam west at alcorn. now don't get me wrong, tevester anderson is a very good coach and a good recruiter. he along w/ spivery at su, green at valley, jackson at bama state are in my opinion the class of the swac. and I'm starting not to be able to ignore wright at gram (they did tie for 2nd in the swac last year). so it'll be a dog fight in the tourney. su is in the best position b/c they know they'll be in the post season, the question is can anybody seen them to the jr prom instead of the big dance.

Maybe so but the top seed is not always in the finals. SU has taken some lumps lately so ANY team can fall in the early rounds. If SU can't hang and we can take advantage, you can't hate us from sneaking in through the kitchen. :) Grambing has swept us but I still think we can beat them.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Re: Who will win the SWAC Men's and Women Basketball tournament

uapbpower said:
This year it seems like any team on a given night can win one or two games and make it to the championship. A sleeper to make it to the finals is Arkansas-Pine Bluff because they have played all the SWAC teams tough. But don't count out A-State but it seems like SU has owned them. Besides SU and Grambling its a toss-up but one thing I can say is that Grambling is a good team. What do you think?? Who will win on the Women side??? Its the same way on the women side. A toss-up!

:wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

Everything is falling into place because UAPB will upset the field!

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

uapbpower said:
Everything is falling into place because UAPB will upset the field!

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

What, No Mickey Dean comment? You're losing you're obsession with the dude!

Sting said:
What, No Mickey Dean comment? You're losing you're obsession with the dude!
No comments today but UAPB will win the SWAC tournament!!!

When football season come around you will have a mouthful of Mickeys in your mouth!!!:lol:

Now ain't that funny??

uapbpower said:
No comments today but UAPB will win the SWAC tournament!!!

When football season come around you will have a mouthful of Mickeys in your mouth!!!:lol:

Now ain't that funny??

:smh:

uapbpower said:
This year it seems like any team on a given night can win one or two games and make it to the championship. A sleeper to make it to the finals is Arkansas-Pine Bluff because they have played all the SWAC teams tough. But don't count out A-State but it seems like SU has owned them. Besides SU and Grambling its a toss-up but one thing I can say is that Grambling is a good team. What do you think?? Who will win on the Women side??? Its the same way on the women side. A toss-up!

:wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

Anybody can beat anybody!!!! Well, look what happen A-State lost to PV and Texas Southern lost to A-A&M. UAPB barely lost to J-State and UAPB will always play you close so who will win the tournament. MVSU is making the standings pretty interesting but as the season winds down.! where are the TSU fans on the board?????????????:cry:

The sleeper move has worked. PB is in the finals.....
All SU has to do now is kill these knats with a sledgehammer.:smash: :smash:

They did make the finals, and If SU wants to win they gonna have to play better then they did yesterday, and so will the ladies. I am still trying to find a ride back to BHAM. :nod:

Back