Which is teh overall best AKA or DST!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SB99 said:
I'm sure this won't be the last time a thread don't go in the direction I would have thought it was going to. I know next time to be more mindful of my post. But regardless, its just a freakin' thread. Attitude is everything; therefore, I won't waste my time on this lame conversation anymore. A brutha is too good for all this non sense anyhow. And Killer Bees, I know why you say they are all the same, and with you saying that I am silent on it b/c its' so true.

If you aren't a member, then what do you really know, other than what you are TOLD, and what you SEE from the OUTSIDE looking in? Furthermore, how is it that the conversation is lame? Is it because you didn't get the answers you expected? Speaking of which, what exactly is it that you expected to hear when you started this thread?

:confused:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
If you've been keeping up with the "SMACK" page, then you'd have a better understanding for some of your responses.

NASTYNUPE said:
SB99, I understand why you would ask this question in the On The Yard section of TSPN. This is a question that would most likely be answered by people of the college age and mindset. It's that competition sort of thing. However, there are people way past their 20s responding to your question in such a manner that you've seen. I guess you need to consider your target audience for the response to your question. I could see if you posted it on Small Talk...because that tends to be a more mature audience. However, I feel you are justified to ask such a question on the On The Yard section of TSPN. Just my opinion.

As far as your question goes....Zeta Phi Beta....LOL Just kidding.

P.M. Davis #207 Quitman, LA F&AM

Re: Which is the overall best AKA or DST!!!

Vinita said:
If you aren't a member, then what do you really know, other than what you are TOLD, and what you SEE from the OUTSIDE looking in? Furthermore, how is it that the conversation is lame? Is it because you didn't get the answers you expected? Speaking of which, what exactly is it that you expected to hear when you started this thread?

Outside looking in? For the record I AM NOT GREEK, but I don't need the letters to defined who I AM. Yes, I do have aspirations, I wil get mine all in do time luv. Everything I do, is in my heart first and that includes the one and ONLY real greek fraternity. I don't consider myself on the outside looking, b/c I know my frat in and out. So watch what you say b/c you have the right one over here. And I know my greek mythology so you really might want to put something in that mouth of yours iiight. Now, I wasn't looking for any response in particular, but I didn't think that it was going to get ANY negative ones either. Hope that answer your question.

P.S. I "DREAM"! And I will keep "dreaming" as someone else did. May he R.I.P. such a great founder.

:confused:

Vintia,
Outside looking in? For the record I AM NOT GREEK, but I don't need the letters to defined who I AM. Yes, I do have aspirations, I wil get mine all in do time luv. Everything I do, is in my heart first and that includes the one and ONLY real greek fraternity. I don't consider myself on the outside looking, b/c I know my frat in and out. So watch what you say b/c you have the right one over here. And I know my greek mythology so you really might want to put something in that mouth of yours iiight. Now, I wasn't looking for any response in particular, but I didn't think that it was going to get ANY negative ones either. Hope that answer your question.

P.S. I "DREAM"! And I will keep "dreaming" as someone else did. May he R.I.P. such a great founder.

If you are not a member of AKA or DST, what you "know" is based on what you have observed, or what has been told to you from someone on the inside, because as a non-member, you're on the OUTSIDE. Besides, if you are a member of the only REAL Greek fraternity, why do you even care which Greek SORORITY is better?

You aren't the only one versed in any kind of Mythology, be it Greek, Roman, Norse, Irish, African, Japanese, or Indian. That's nothing out of the ordinary. It also doesn't negate the fact that you started one TIRED arsed thread, then tried to clean up the mess because it didn't turn out as you'd expected.

You don't like what I have to say, you can go to your User CP, click edit preferences, and add me to your IGNORE USERS list.

You ain't the only one who can get new around these parts.

HOLLA! :wavey:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back