Which is teh overall best AKA or DST!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SB99

Umm, if I say so myself I love them beautiful, strong minded, and loving women of D.S.T. Nothing but mad :heart:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I would have contributed this topic to age, but this person is in their mid 20's. :smh:

SB99 said:
Umm, if I say so myself I love them beautiful, strong minded, and loving women of D.S.T. Nothing but mad :heart:
Square,
Get out of here with this mess. Please do not post mess like this on the TSPN.

This is like asking which is better OES or HofJ.

Foolishness... :|:|:|

docmump said:
Square,
Get out of here with this mess. Please do not post mess like this on the TSPN.

This is like asking which is better OES or HofJ.

Foolishness... :|:|:|

Light,

It's was just a post, and it never was intended to directly or indirectly affect anyone at all. Just a post, nothing more nothing less. And I have to disagree with on that, which is better OES or HoJ. I can see why you would maybe say they, but ummmmmm NO!!! Now, if you would said it's like......oh never mind b/d I will say too much about something that don't need to be discussed on the net. And for the last time, it was just a freakin' post.

SLT said:
I would have contributed this topic to age, but this person is in their mid 20's. :smh:

SLT, by the way I am 24 so if you consider that mid 20's then iiight. Nevertheless, it was just a post. I didn't think that anyone would really have anything negative to say about it. Yeah maybe the AKA's and the DST's b/c they are in thye organization, but even so I wouldn't think that any comments would be directed towards me, but it is all cool. Take it for what it is worth, and that is a POST!!!

SB99 said:
SLT, by the way I am 24 so if you consider that mid 20's then iiight. Nevertheless, it was just a post. I didn't think that anyone would really have anything negative to say about it. Yeah maybe the AKA's and the DST's b/c they are in thye organization, but even so I wouldn't think that any comments would be directed towards me, but it is all cool. Take it for what it is worth, and that is a POST!!!

First of all, you did have members that replied. They gave you a :smh:

Secondly, asking adults which is the best sorority/fraternity is not a valid question. Other than in an arena of competition, I don't think these organizations look at it that way.

Their purpose is solely to serve the community to make it better. The majority of people on here have been out of college at least 10 years or more and have focused their attention on their families and careers, with social organizations taking a back seat to these two. That's not saying they are not active within the organization, but it does not control their everyday thoughts.

And you being 24, should think before you post such questions. :smug2:

SB99, I understand why you would ask this question in the On The Yard section of TSPN. This is a question that would most likely be answered by people of the college age and mindset. It's that competition sort of thing. However, there are people way past their 20s responding to your question in such a manner that you've seen. I guess you need to consider your target audience for the response to your question. I could see if you posted it on Small Talk...because that tends to be a more mature audience. However, I feel you are justified to ask such a question on the On The Yard section of TSPN. Just my opinion.

As far as your question goes....Zeta Phi Beta....LOL Just kidding.

P.M. Davis #207 Quitman, LA F&AM

NN, I see your point.

I guess being the age that I am, I wouldn't think we would ask questions as such unless we were researching to become a part of such orgs.

I'on know. I'mma leave that alone and go that way.---------------------->:read:
:)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
NASTYNUPE said:
SB99, I understand why you would ask this question in the On The Yard section of TSPN. This is a question that would most likely be answered by people of the college age and mindset. It's that competition sort of thing. However, there are people way past their 20s responding to your question in such a manner that you've seen. I guess you need to consider your target audience for the response to your question. I could see if you posted it on Small Talk...because that tends to be a more mature audience. However, I feel you are justified to ask such a question on the On The Yard section of TSPN. Just my opinion.

I agree, considering that he posted this in this particular forum.

NASTYNUPE said:

As far as your question goes....Zeta Phi Beta....LOL Just kidding.

P.M. Davis #207 Quitman, LA F&AM

Next time, I will be sure to keep in mind various things before I start a thread. And I too felt that it was in place since it was done in this particular forum. Once again, it was never to step on anyone's toes or what not and if I did my bad. Oh yeah, in regards to folks being older now and things of that nature, I should have thought about that as well. It was just an general question though and I never expected these kind of responses. Oh yeah, what the organization is suppose to do and actually does, umm that is all I have to say about that. (And that comment is directed to whom ever stated the entire community service thing)!

P.S. NastyNupe, "I have the honor so to be"!!! And I will consider my target audience next time.

Well, in that case, why don't you answer your own question, based upon what you've seen?

SB99 said:
Oh yeah, what the organization is suppose to do and actually does, umm that is all I have to say about that. (And that comment is directed to whom ever stated the entire community service thing)!

I stated the community service thing, not the ENTIRE community.

You could have posted it in the Prayer Board for all I care, it's still a question that creates division.

All are SUPPOSE, as you say to have the same goal, so what constitutes the BEST?

So forgive me if I'm not singing, 'Kum Ba Yah' with you on this. This won't be the first nor the last time a thread don't go in the direction you had intended. ;)

SLT said:
I stated the community service thing, not the ENTIRE community.

You could have posted it in the Prayer Board for all I care, it's still a question that creates division.

All are SUPPOSE, as you say to have the same goal, so what constitutes the BEST?

So forgive me if I'm not singing, 'Kum Ba Yah' with you on this. This won't be the first nor the last time a thread don't go in the direction you had intended. ;)

I'm sure this won't be the last time a thread don't go in the direction I would have thought it was going to. I know next time to be more mindful of my post. But regardless, its just a freakin' thread. Attitude is everything; therefore, I won't waste my time on this lame conversation anymore. A brutha is too good for all this non sense anyhow. And Killer Bees, I know why you say they are all the same, and with you saying that I am silent on it b/c its' so true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back