When a Coach Leaves: Will JSU Share the Same Fate as NC A&T (NO SMACK PLEASE)

I don’t care for jsu but TC is doing a great job…..If he wasn’t everyone would know. Teams like S.U. and jsu will send a coach packing quicker than most in the SWAC and will let folks know their disdain internally. The consensus is T.C. is handling his business….

This thread is not smack to JSU but an observation of what happens when successful coaches leave.

JSU is the best example because regardless of what anyone says JSU had the biggest name in coaching to serve. And was able to get certain recruits.

Will this continue now?

You said you wanted to point out JSU "going from (to) the CB to not"

I would love to see another coach do what Coach TC did. Prime left, took the coaches, trainers, and media team. Then players left. We had TWO coaches left. TC and Big O built a roster and a staff and STILL won. He had a good shot at going 9-2 despite the challenges. So Im not sure why you concerned about JSU football.
Man… They let go one coach and hired another and still can’t beat PV consistently since Fobbs was pushed out. 6-1 in the last 7 meetings is nasty work. But worried about TC.

So essentially, this was a dumb ass thread in the first place.
Have you SEEN the numbers yet? Lol
I've posted several publications showing Jackson state leading FCS in recruiting post CP. @The Founder has yet to post any numbers showing "recruiting" is suffering as this post suggest. Every poster from another Swac school agrees that TC is doing a great job. BS post like I stated since page 1.

Back