Wait A Minute... Did Xram Lose Tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'll just be damned..... the dog has a bum leg, Spears has a bum :retard: and xram fans got a bum deal, all in the same night. :lol:
L NAW!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i'll try to get it up youtube if not I'll give you a link to when I get back to work tommorow
I just showed my wife the video and she dayumed near fell out

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
:shame:
GSUperTiger said...
If a cat has nine lives, then Spears has used up his last one with this Kitty ball the G-MEN are playing. The 2006 season is eerily familar to 2004. In 2004, Spears took the G-MEN painstakingly through this primitive offense (of pass, pass, pass) until he figured out after 5 losses this offense did not fit a young Landers at the helm. Lets look at the numbers. Landers may pass for 300+ yds, but he always completes less than 50%, and most importantly is TD/INT ratio is nearly 1:1. In 2006, this offense still does not fit the personnel. This is evidenced by the decision making of the QB. Compounding this is that the current coaching staff have failed egregiously in making this team better as the season progresses. To say, this is the most obtuse coaching staff in the storied history of Grambling football is not an understatment. There is a FB in Rueben Mayes that averaged 8 yds/carry, and he has been non existent this year. Anyone who saw Larry Kerlegan's performance against the University of Houston realizes he needs to be on the field in some form or fashion. What he has done to not be the starter still befuddles me. Now, we are in a worse position in 2006 (with a better team) than 2004, and my constant reference to 2004 is to show an apples to apples scenario. I bet Spears will game plan his tail off (in the next 3 weeks) to beat Southern just like in 2004. This issue is brilliant game plans from Spears are as rare as finding Gumbo in Japan. In his interim year Spears formulated a masterful game plan by running the ball, and dominated a good SU team (SWAC runner-up).

However, at Grambling, we are not a traditionless program, where Bayou Classic wins are our sole purpose of the season. Our record 21 SWAC championships are evidence of the Grambling tradition.

Wait a sec...your sole purpose of the season is to win the Bayou Classic???
:shame:

Tradition my arse!!! More like --------LESS! :slap: :shame:

I thought the goal was to win the SWAC TITLE?!

Where's STC?? dayum u palmer...dayum u spears!:slap::slap::slap:

:shame: :shame: :shame:

Man the funniest thing was when a dayuum dog trotted on the field with a turkey leg bone in his mouth went up on the hill behind the endzone and started digging a hole and buried the bone. Then the dog walked through the endzone and walked right out the stadium.
Even the dog didn't want to see that ass getting beatdown.
That was funniest isht i ever.

Aww L Naw!!!!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

C'mon naw........Y'all remember by dog don't you?

remote_vertical.jpg

You better hurry up before Rex gets yours
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V

bud.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

GRAMBLING ? Grambling State was shut out in the second half against Alabama State, falling 35-16 on homecoming Saturday.

The loss not only ends GSU's slim championship hopes, it ensures a losing campaign just one season after the Tigers went undefeated in league play.

Grambling (3-6, 3-4 SWAC) finished with only 207 yards of total offense, including just 32 yards rushing.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

<bgsound src="http://members.cox.net/angelicaka/laughing2.aif" loop=infinite>

GRAMBLING ?GSU's Tim Manuel, Ruben Mayes and Terrion Rogers all lost fumbles. Landers threw a critical fourth-quarter interception that sent much of the announced homecoming crowd of 18,420 to the exits.

GRAMBLING ?GSU went for it, perhaps sensing that time was growing short. Kerlegan was rebuffed on a keeper, however, giving Alabama State back the ball at the Grambling 45. The Tigers' defense forced the Hornets to settle for a field goal, but GSU never threatened again.

800x600-20020226.1-Steves_three_legged_dog-20020226.03-only_three_legs.jpg

0329_A67.jpg

lefty.jpg

525px-Three-legged-dog_sheila1.jpg

2leggeddog.jpg

3l_1e.jpg

That wasn't just some random dog. That was Spears' seeing eye dog.

Spears: Hey dog, where are you going?

Seeing Eye Dog: Man yo blind azz dun fugged up this game too bad with your piss poor coaching. You are an embarassment. Find your own way home, I'm outta here.

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

Well I'll just be damned..... the dog has a bum leg, Spears has a bum :retard: and xram fans got a bum deal, all in the same night. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Dayum Shame.......:shame:

:lmao: :lmao:

Was the dog sending yall a sign with that Turkey leg.....hmmmmm? :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
:slap: :lecture: :splat: :splat: :splat: :splat: :slap: :slap: :slap: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

SPEARS YOU SUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!:slap: :slap: :slap:

800x600-20020226.1-Steves_three_legged_dog-20020226.03-only_three_legs.jpg

0329_A67.jpg

lefty.jpg

525px-Three-legged-dog_sheila1.jpg

2leggeddog.jpg

3l_1e.jpg

That wasn't just some random dog. That was Spears' seeing eye dog.

Spears: Hey dog, where are you going?

Seeing Eye Dog: Man yo blind azz dun fugged up this game too bad with your piss poor coaching. You are an embarassment. Find your own way home, I'm outta here.

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

They gonna call the SPCA on you. :lol:

Is it me or what, everytime I click on this thread, I hear laughing in the background? What the hell is that all about and whose responsible for this?
Sounds like a haunted house in here.:scared:

Is it me or what, everytime I click on this thread, I hear laughing in the background? What the hell is that all about and whose responsible for this?
Sounds like a haunted house in here.:scared:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

*DEAD*

<font size=7>ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</font>
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

ole dog hopped on out of there, soon as ASU scored that TD!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back