Wait A Minute... Did Xram Lose Tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaCumba

SAINT
Please say it aint so.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
And it was HomeComing too? :lol:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

After Thanksgiving, we will see who has the last laugh! The sags will be hard to find after they get beat down in NO.

After Thanksgiving, we will see who has the last laugh! The sags will be hard to find after they get beat down in NO.

HOLD UP.... LET ME FINISH.....

U mean to tell me that the GOONS lost to a team, that lost to a team, that lost to PV? (thanks GR):lol:

Good Goo-ga-lee Goo........ :lol:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

no big deal, Coe just went over there and pimp slapped the L outta classless arse Spears. :slap::slap::slap::slap:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Lacumba,
I'm sure you and the other su folks will like these.....
:lmao::lmao:

One & done: No SWAC title repeat
Champs are assured losing record with surprising second-half collapse

GRAMBLING ? The taillights ? hundreds of them, flickering like lit cigarettes in the gathering darkness ? began trailing away in the fourth quarter.
Grambling State's fans couldn't get out of Robinson Stadium, and away from what had happened on that legendary field, fast enough.
damn, they were getting the L outta *ram. With a quickness!!!!!!!
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

A season meant to be spent defending a Southwestern Athletic Conference championship ended with an echoing thud Saturday night, and on homecoming no less.

How does a knotted-up game that was once on pace to become a classic deflate into this ugly and surprising blowout?

When a Grambling team holding a 16-13 lead at the break emerges from the locker room only to put up 57 total offensive yards. GSU actually lost four total yards on the ground in the second half.

That's not laying an egg. That's buying the chicken farm.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"
Four of Grambling's five previous losses came by a total of 14 points. GSU hadn't lost any of them by more than five.

That made Saturday's utter collapse all the more startling.

Grambling gave up. And in giving up, embarrassed itself.

GSU never got in the red zone, even while turning the ball over four times. It came 12 away from giving up 200 rushing yards for the fifth time this year. It gave up four sacks. It gained just 1.1 yard per rush. It completed just 13 passes.

Afterward, a couple of members of this squad were so shell shocked that they got several steps up the ramp to the lockers before stopping short as they remembered Grambling's tradition of singing the alma mater with the Tiger Marching Band after every game.

the absolute sadness of it all.....
:( :( :(

oh well

:lol::lol::lol:

Did su win?:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Orlando hyping yawl up for the BC, then yawl will fold. Because believe me, JC will be touched on every play. We going to give his azz another concussion........:lol: :lol: FOR REAL!!!!

Lacumba,

A season meant to be spent defending a Southwestern Athletic Conference championship ended with an echoing thud Saturday night, and on homecoming no less.

"
Four of Grambling's five previous losses came by a total of 14 points. GSU hadn't lost any of them by more than five.

That made Saturday's utter collapse all the more startling.

Grambling gave up. And in giving up, embarrassed itself.

GSU never got in the red zone, even while turning the ball over four times. It came 12 away from giving up 200 rushing yards for the fifth time this year. It gave up four sacks. It gained just 1.1 yard per rush. It completed just 13 passes.

Afterward, a couple of members of this squad were so shell shocked that they got several steps up the ramp to the lockers before stopping short as they remembered Grambling's tradition of singing the alma mater with the Tiger Marching Band after every game.

the absolute sadness of it all.....
:( :( :(

oh well

Congrats to yawl on the accomplishment, but we've beat your azz more than you've beat ours. Enjoy, this year......:lol:

Lacumba,

"
Congrats to yawl on the accomplishment, but we've beat your azz more than you've beat ours. Enjoy, this year......:lol:

Dawg, we STILL have a chance after fumbling to the likes of PVU and others ....y'all waited until the END to crumble ..... You may not want to come to the BC this year my friend.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Man the funniest thing was when a dayuum dog trotted on the field with a turkey leg bone in his mouth went up on the hill behind the endzone and started digging a hole and buried the bone. Then the dog walked through the endzone and walked right out the stadium.
Even the dog didn't want to see that ass getting beatdown.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
That was funniest isht i ever.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Man the funniest thing was when a dayuum dog trotted on the field with a turkey leg bone in his mouth went up on the hill behind the endzone and started digging a hole and buried the bone. Then the dog walked through the endzone and walked right out the stadium.
Even the dog didn't want to see that ass getting beatdown.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

YOU ARE LYING AND U NEED TO STOP IT! :lol:

Please tell me this did not happen. :lol:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Man I got all that isht on tape.That was the one funniestt isht I witnessed in all my 42 years on this earth

Even the dog didn't want to see that ass getting beatdown
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

po dog probably thought the game was over, since he saw everybody hauling arse out the stadium
:smh::smh::smh:

po dog probably thought the game was over, since he saw everybody hauling arse out the stadium

He was probably lookin to take a dump in his usual spot. He wasn't used to seeing a stampeed of people exiting the stands like that. :lol:

MH boy that dog looked at Xrambling team like, dayum y'all suck and trotted back up the hill and out the stadium...
what was even funnnier the dog had a bum leg

MH boy that dog looked at Xrambling team like, dayum y'all suck and trotted back up the hill and out the stadium...
what was even funnnier the dog had a bum leg

Well I'll just be damned..... the dog has a bum leg, Spears has a bum :retard: and xram fans got a bum deal, all in the same night. :lol:

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

YOU LYIN!!!!!!!!!:smash:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back