UAPB TV Contract, 2nd only to Notre Dame

,,,,,,,, oh my,,,,,,,

Originally posted by G Lion
Both the tv and radio productions were very well done. Both were highly professional. The tv was way better than anything Bet has done, from the announcers to the instant replay to the clear pictures. A student did the sideline reporting and one was part of the play by play team and they were both very professional. They even had a great filler section on uapb done by students during the rain delay. I got to give hats off to them..

Sounds very good. Will have to check it out one of these saturdays. Good stuff UAPB.

Both the tv and radio productions were very well done. Both were highly professional. The tv was way better than anything Bet has done, from the announcers to the instant replay to the clear pictures. A student did the sideline reporting and one was part of the play by play team and they were both very professional. They even had a great filler section on uapb done by students during the rain delay. I got to give hats off to them..

I was impressed by the play by play and the broadcast also. People outside Arkansas do not understand the politics and the stereotype attitudes about UAPB within the state. This will help UAPB ( and other SWAC schools that visit UAPB) image in Arkansas. I taped the game because TV production no matter how good the broadcast, cannot match the atmosphere of being there in person.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by Da_Sperm
The monetary gain is UAPB sells commercial spots in 3 different media (TV, radio, internet). Plus, they are able to market itself to prospective students.

Direct Monetary gain is Being paid from the TV station/company/firm to air the games and leave the commercial advertising for the sales reps of the station. The internet and radio would be different since they are school owned. If UAPB owns the tv station aswell then :tup: Still a nice little deal. I applaud the internet broadcast. UAPB had people at SWAC media day soliciting promos from people in attendance. That is the way to get things done. UAPB should be very proud of this venture.:)

Both the tv and radio productions were very well done. Both were highly professional. The tv was way better than anything Bet has done, from the announcers to the instant replay to the clear pictures.

Agree whole-heartedly. The coverage of the halftime was better too as far as capturing on-the-field close-ups of the bands without compromising the full band sound. :tup:

Back