Truth Hurts!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vinita said:
Well, I ain't sed that isht ...

And that is your PROBLEM, b/c all you want to do is just run your trap. At least someone had the common sense to see where I was coming from. You, I see like to get drama started and all of that. That so call PV education, ummm not such a good one I see. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yo, I just realized something!!

This dude is trying to take my title of TSPN's most Hated!!!

That ISHT aint cool at all!!!!

:angry:

SB99 said:
And that is your PROBLEM, b/c all you want to do is just run your trap. At least someone had the common sense to see where I was coming from. You, I see like to get drama started and all of that. That so call PV education, ummm not such a good one I see. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Damn! First you tell me ALL ABOUT my Sorority, then you tell me I DIDN'T go to UAPB, but in fact went to Prairie View!

I guess next you'll tell me that I'm not married, I don't teach, I have no children, and I'm probably homeless and posting from the library!

DAMMIT, you are SO profound! :retard: :retard:

IusedtobeOhakam said:
Yo, I just realized something!!

This dude is trying to take my title of TSPN's most Hated!!!

That ISHT aint cool at all!!!!

:angry:

Man, I'm not dude. You can have it. :swink:

Why don't you guys take some time out and bake some pastries and pick some flowers

:rolly:

Why don't you tell about them damnnmnn drunk arrrrssse turtles a.k.a International Association of Turtles. :rolleyes:

Vinita said:
Damn! First you tell me ALL ABOUT my Sorority, then you tell me I DIDN'T go to UAPB, but in fact went to Prairie View!

I guess next you'll tell me that I'm not married, I don't teach, I have no children, and I'm probably homeless and posting from the library!

DAMMIT, you are SO profound! :retard: :retard:

I thought you did attend PV in the beginning, then something came over me and I thought it was UAPB, but either way I could care less.

P.S. I AM AREN'T I!!! PROFOUND that is. :jump:

LadyJag said:
The more YOU open YOUR trap the bigger the @zz you make of yourself. :splat:

You can get it to now. Watch out b/c I have something to put in your mouth as well.

OPEN wide, b/c I know you can, then commense to give me some good slow GA DOME!!! NO teeth please. ;)

Fortitude said:
Why don't you tell about them damnnmnn drunk arrrrssse turtles a.k.a International Association of Turtles. :rolleyes:

turtle01.jpg

"Am I not Turtely enough for the Turtle Club??????"

:D

J4J said:
Somehow...your signature does not match this post. :look:

J4J, as you told me in the PM, I will adhere. After all, YOU have spoken; therefore, its over.

Fortitude said:
WHILE YOU'RE PASSING OUT LIGHT.....ADDRESS MY INQUIRY.

Fortitude: He will not do that as there are others who are a part of his organization present and he has an obligation not to do such. He will no longer respond to this....

If Vinita would just close this thread.... please.

So, can the people within his organization get an apology out of his ass for inferring that LadyJag could suck his dick?

Fortitude said:
Oh, so now he's respecting organizations & has lockjaw. :tdown:

Either way, he won't discuss this anymore. Now can we get this damned thread closed!

LadyJag,

Please accept a humble apology from SB99. Thank you. Now close this thread....PLEASE!

PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD!

IusedtobeOhakam said:
Dayum, I been a Kappa since the spring of 1988 and I don't ever remember reading that in our history.

:xeye:[/QUOTE

Spring 1992 and did read a damn thing about the brothers giving colors to DST or to any sorority. I need to pledge again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back