Truth Hurts!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SB99

I have notice that various individuals in some forums get :angry: when folks tell the truth. These forums are public and anyone can say almost anything in them and everyone can view posts. Why does the truth hurt so bad when someone "reads" another in a private message or public forum? Also, its not what a person say, but rather how they say it which could cause some to think they are being disrespectful. Some moderators and administrators may try and threat some b/c they have brought them into the light, and told them the truth about a post that they have sent out or something, but we as members (most of us) don't hvae that power to tell someone that we will block them or what not. Huh, Kenn Rashad, if you are the face of the TSPN I would like to make an comment, and ask you to make sure your people stop taking things to heart.

Lately, I have been :lmao: b/c folks want to be so old, and say I am grown and this, but they are acting like college freshmen opposed to grown men and women with careers, familes, etc. Do something other than post threads, and reply if you are so darn grown then. Once again the truth hurts; therefore, if you can't take the heat then don't post.

*This is just a statement, and for those whom it may apply to adhere to it. :shh: silence is golden at times.

P.S. Don't take everything to heart someone says on here. I sure as L don't.

Maybe if people didn't try to bait others with information that no one gives a fugg that others know, and didn't threaten others that they are NOT TO BE FUGGED WITH, such threats wouldn't be made, regardless of whether what people spoke was the actual truth, or only such "truth" as they have been TOLD.

I ain't afraid to say here what I said to you via PM. It went something like:

Originally posted by VINITA in a PM:
Some of that NESS you posted was accurate, but the bulk of it was nothing more than inaccuracies perpetrated by people who are, AGAIN, on the OUTSIDE looking in. You don't impress me with the fact that you know secrets about Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Incorporated. My dad, two cousins, and my husband are all Alphas; I have two cousins and a brother who are Kappas, and two more cousins who are Omegas. I know some of their sh*t, but I don't go around boasting about it to people who DO NOT GIVE A FUK.

Don't come to me telling who I can and cannot fuk with. I'm grown. I can say what I want to whomever I want, whenever I feel like it. You take offense to what I say ... that is TOO FUKKING BAD.

Now, you can't reply to this PM. I won't get it. I have you on my ignore list. If you try to come at ME wrong in any forum, I will personally ban you from TSPN. As a site administrator, I can do that.

Thanks, and enjoy your stay on this website.

Had you not PMed me with your so-called SECRETS of DELTA SIGMA THETA SORORITY, INCORPORATED:
Originally a PM sent UNSOLICITED to me by SB99:
D.S.T. = Diginity Strength & Togetherness
Delta = change
Sigma=equals
Theta=unknown
Motto=intelligence is the torch of wisdom
22 olive leaves on your shield need I say more, your founders
At the bottom of the shield= greek equivalence to DST
at the top of teh shild, the head of minerva who is the goddess or wisdom and light
the colors of dst were give by the men of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
Crimson means courgae, cream mean purity
T.T.B.O.D.=through the bonds of delta
Florence Leecher Toms, collected up trunk elephants and upon here death her husband donated them to your sorority
African violet represent modesty, and the relationship with Omega Psi Phi
9 white pearls; Compassion, courtesy, fellowship, etc.
Umm, I will stop. Don't furk with me iight. Any greek org. I can and will break down. And on that note you have a great day.

I would definitely have NOT said SHAT to you! For you to be grown, and worrying grown folks with BULLSHAT is kinda hypocritical, and please don't think I'm gonna back down from what I said to you because you chose to put some blanket isht on the SMACK BOARD (which, by the way, AIN'T smack).

However, now that you have the floor, why don't you entertain the many AKAs, Sigmas, Kappas, SGRhos, Zetas, and Ques with the isht you say you know about them?

Again, enjoy posting on TSPN.

And he posted it on the Smack Board of all places.

The one place where the gloves are allowed to come off.......:smh:

Got GRs wine and his whiskey.....
Binoculars..check
lazy boy...check
remote ....check
popcorn...check
ringer off ....check

:lecture:
somebody bout to be taken to school like GR used to do back on the playground.

You want to bring it to the surface well so BE IT!!! :kaioken:

I NEVER would have came for you, IF you wouldn't have tried to make you last post regarding the AKA's & DST's. The thread was closed; therefore, I wasn't going to let you get away that easy now come on. YOUR action caused me to act out. And my goal isn't to post various organizations secrets on here at all regardless of how much I know about them ALL. That isn't my goal, just as I have said before watch what you say. And you backing down, no need to luv b/c I am ALWAYS up for a good debate, one that is worth something. You want to keep it going and turn it into something else then so be it. Trust me, I can hang with the best of them so what's UP!!!

P.S. We can either keep this going or just let it die out. YOUR CALL. And I WILL SAY THIS AGAIN, I will ONLY act out do to IGNORAT ARSE actions from others. It's simply chemistry.

the colors of dst were give by the men of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.

Dayum, I been a Kappa since the spring of 1988 and I don't ever remember reading that in our history.

:xeye:

IusedtobeOhakam said:
Dayum, I been a Kappa since the spring of 1988 and I don't ever remember reading that in our history.

:xeye:

Boy, you betta get somewhere and READ! Better yet, just WAIT ... I'm sure SB99 can tell you some more of your history!!

mighty hornet said:
hol up, hol up

dammittt!!!!!!!!

I hate being late to a fight!!!

Somebody tell me what has already happened.

There is a thread in the On The Yard forum in which DUDE asked which SORORITY was better, AKA or DST.

Uhh, let me give some of you so called Greek Detectives out there some advice. Do not go using this so called "Secret info" to real peeps in an organization...especially drunken rowdy college kids.

You are subject to get Kicked to Sleep!

Carry on....

:D

Naw, nah, Makaho ... this info is LEGIT! He be KNOWING that about which he SPEAKS!

LaCumba said:
A Product of JSU.

So SAD!

Uhh, I can thank of about 541 much "worser" products from another Swac school!!

:jump:

Vinita said:
There is a thread in the On The Yard forum in which DUDE asked which SORORITY was better, AKA or DST.

I did, and what. It was just a mere post. If anyone is lost, they can go back and read through them. And I like I said then, I NEVER thought that it was going to get confusion started. We can play dirty all day long no problem. I'm from the ATL shawty, AIN'T NEVA SCURRED!!! ;) And if you want to continue to :argue: about this cool.

Damnmnnnn, dude know more 'bout DST than I do. :rolleyes: I thought DST stood for Daughters Stick Together. :confused: Maybe we ought to see about getting him an application since he's got all the "light!" :xeye: Sounds like a Jack-legged preacha' selling "the knowledge."

I'm not arguing, but I think IusedtobeOkaham wants to know when the Kappas gave the colors of Crimson and Cream to the Deltas. I know him to be a good Kappa man, and this information is news to him.

Fortitude said:
Damnmnnnn, dude know more 'bout DST than I do. :rolleyes: I thought DST stood for Daughters Stick Together. :confused: Maybe we ought to see about getting him an application since he's got all the "light!" :xeye:

Girl, you'd better get your BRAIN out and re-think some of that erroneous information you've received! Hell, I might need to do the same!!

THROUGH THE BONDS OF DELTA, :rolleyes:

Niter

SB99 said:

I did, and what. It was just a mere post. If anyone is lost, they can go back and read through them. And I like I said then, I NEVER thought that it was going to get confusion started. We can play dirty all day long no problem. I'm from the ATL shawty, AIN'T NEVA SCURRED!!! ;) And if you want to continue to :argue: about this cool.

In the name of OES and fraternal love for those who are enlightened and being an AKA since 1989, I want you to move away from the keyboard. Please. Thanks,

FATALly yours,
J4J

But I did read somewhere in our history that all "sexy single Deltas" should PM me their phone numbers.

Uhh the same applies for AKA's too.....

:jump:

I understand some of his point (from the other thread which was in the "On the Yard" forum. People came in there mad saying this is a grown folks board and that it should have been posted in some place where there are younger people...well..."On the Yard" is for the people still in school.

Now I don't agree with the rest of his posts.

jag4life said:
I understand some of his point (from the other thread which was in the "On the Yard" forum). People came in there mad saying this is a grown folks board and that it should have been posted in some place where there are younger people...well..."On the Yard" is for the people still in school.

Well, I ain't sed that isht ...

IusedtobeOhakam said:
Uhh, let me give some of you so called Greek Detectives out there some advice. Do not go using this so called "Secret info" to real peeps in an organization...especially drunken rowdy college kids.You are subject to get Kicked to Sleep!

Carry on....

Ay, not my intentions AT ALL. And in regards to Vinita sayin' why don't I tell you about Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc giving them their colors, I don't think it is necessary.

I guess next we'll be reading about the meaning of Phi Nu Pi. Or what NUPE stands for...LOL

Pinched bra strap send help...LOL

IusedtobeOhakam said:
Uhh, let me give some of you so called Greek Detectives out there some advice. Do not go using this so called "Secret info" to real peeps in an organization...especially drunken rowdy college kids.

You are subject to get Kicked to Sleep!

Carry on....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back