Transfer Portal Thread 2022-23 Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
you read what the kids who got cut said how they were treated in the spring? Heard about underground tampering?
"Bush" stuff... happens behind the scenes, all of us are aware.

The bottomline remains consistent: positive direction to report to stakeholders (investors), expected high-level production, efficient effort, positive outcome(s). There is only one way to achieve it while distancing from the underachievers & "mediocre."

Coach and staff are doing it all correctly. It is fully business, never personal. Flawless production and high expectancy are required.

I sincerely hope current JSU staffers do NOT back down on the high level of expectancy set by the previous staff and allow the familiar SWAC mediocrity to once again invade and thrive at JSU (football).

I expect JSU to dominate IC and OOC.
Facts. TC is sticking with the formula. If it ain't broke don't fix it. Nothing seems to be changing not even the recruiting formula (hes been bringing in plenty of grad xfers with experience).It's also why a few players that had a decent season last year are not returning and why the none productive ones are getting their pink slips.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Studstill gone from jsu. That’s one of the ones I was looking forward to seeing this season smh. I hope he doesn’t die in the portal.

Studstill gone from jsu. That’s one of the ones I was looking forward to seeing this season smh. I hope he doesn’t die in the portal.
guardians-of-the-galaxy-who.gif

Deion Sanders makes major reversal after mass exodus​

“For the coaches who are trying to recruit me. I am sorry but I will not be able to get y’all my film from my practices last season since I am not allowed to have it because the head coach at CU won’t allow it,” Courtney wrote on Twitter. “This is very unlucky and if you have any questions just text me!

“Again this is not a shot at Deion I just wanted coaches to know I have no film for them!!”

Sanders has reversed course on that decision.

“Colorado is happy to provide all game film and any practice film prior to spring 2023 to any student-athlete and institution upon request,” the team said in a statement, according to Fox News.

Courtney received offers from Miami University (Ohio) and Coastal Carolina despite not having access to practice tape.

Today is the deadline....

The spring college football transfer portal window officially opens up on Saturday, April 15 and is scheduled to close again on Sunday, April 30.

Originally, the NCAA laid down plans to open things up from May 1 to May 15, but the Division I Council, the body with that authority to make changes, moved the window up a little further on the calendar to correspond with spring football dates.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back