This time last year......

Originally posted by Fiyah
207.jpg

I'm a yella jaguar jedi in training and we will continue to avoid the truth of this thread with all the mis-direction we yellas can mustah...

The truth is we need to kick ya'll punk @ss out of the swac if you really want to hear the truth.

Hell you can't handle the truth!!! No winning, longest losing, trash talking D3 @zz chumps.

Originally posted by SAME OLD G

I am fully aware of the fact that Southern draws more people at home than Grambling does. Everyone knows that.

And like i said before, before they deleted it you better remember that isht too.

Dayum Fiyah..... Bruh I almost missed this post

Fiyah,

Bruh, why you gotta call me out like this, I thought we were cool:

"Another "This time last year" fact

TruBlueJag

Sep 2002 - 8 post
Sep 2003 - 20 post and counting.....

Mar 2003(baseball season) - 12 post "

As my frat Jafus would say:

smh and interesting..........

Now Fiyah, Bruh you can't call me a fair weather fan with SU, because I have held no less than 2 season ticket books (and as many as 5) to SU Football games sinice I graduated from SU in 1991. I have been an active an Financially dues paying member of Southern Alumni since then as well.

Last season, started out bad for the JAGS ain't no excuses. I still read the board. Didn't talk no smack cause we weren't handling our business. See SU ain't like Jackson View and talk smack just for the sake up making posts. We don't talk nonsense, just for the sake of making our post count increase. Tha't s why we are SU. You see you would no nothing about winning tradition or being a member of University whose Alumni is proud to say the school they attended. We are SU plain and simple. You see SU is like "Cream", we will alway rise to the top.

As far as Baseball, "L" I played Baseball at SU, so "L' yeah I going to post about the year in year out success of SU.

You need to worry more about Praire View and less about what the Jaguar Nation is doing. Ya'll got full scholarships back and are still getting your ARSE's waxed like $2 "Hoe-nets" :D

Originally posted by bluedog
And like i said before, before they deleted it you better remember that isht too.

:confused:

What does this have to do with this thread? And why are you trying to get off of the topic?

Now, am I right in saying that SU has 17 titles?

Originally posted by bluedog
if you really want to hear the truth.

259.jpg

I guess i need to find a yella female jaguar jedi to answer the thread

Where's T46 & DTown..errr SU's Finest

259.jpg

I guess i need to find a yella female jaguar jedi to answer the thread

Where's T46 & DTown..errr SU's Finest

Your best chance of beating your SUperior in football would be to play against an all female Jag football team. Even then, my money would be on S.U.

JRock, Bruh try to reason w/PV

Bruh, they post more excuses than their Brothers, Jackson View.

First they cried cause we don't have enough scholarships. The get them and are still getting that ARSE waxed.

They cry that SU stacks the field during Track season. "L' it ain't our fault if you don't have enough atheletes to compete and win the SWAC.

Then, these clowns say the are getting a new bigger stadium. "L" the only had 3,000 and some change there last night for AA&M. They weather in Houston area war beautiful.

PV ya'll ARSE's plain and simple is just s:( d. TiSsUe even pimped your weak ARSE's:rolleyes:

Yella Jag Nation Group
briar_drumbone.jpg

We can continue to mis-direct them about the truth in the tale of 2 seasons......

Originally posted by SAME OLD G
:confused:

What does this have to do with this thread? And why are you trying to get off of the topic?

Now, am I right in saying that SU has 17 titles?

Close enough now make your point.

If you team can't beat us, you try to dog the fans for having more sense than your fans.

So sad. :bawling: :shame:

You couldn't find a SU Jaguar on the smack board w/ a 1-4 record and the win was a 1 point win over UAPB. Now look at the board, they're coming out the woodworks....

TrueBlueJag where you been? Now look, he's posting like crazy.
I guess waiting on baseball season to start was too long for you

Lets look at the schedule comparisons.....

A tale of 2 seasons

08/31/02 Tulane 19 37
09/07/02 * Northwestern St. 20 30
09/14/02 * Ark.-Pine Bluff 14 13
09/21/02 $ Jackson St. 14 36
09/28/02 +* Nicholls St. 13 21
10/05/02 $ Alabama A&M 11 27
10/12/02 +* Mississippi Val. 19 16
10/26/02 $* Prairie View 46 24
11/02/02 +* Alcorn St. 20 22
11/09/02 +* Miles 28 21
11/16/02 +* Texas Southern 27 25
11/30/02 $ Grambling 48 24

08/30/03 $* Mississippi Val. 29 0
09/06/03 $* Prairie View 62 7
09/13/03 $* N.C. A&T 35 16
09/27/03 +* Alabama St. 35 10
10/04/03 + Ark.-Pine Bluff
10/11/03 +* Alabama A&M
10/18/03 * Jackson St.
10/25/03 +* Alcorn St.
11/01/03 +* Allen
11/08/03 + Lincoln (Mo.)
11/15/03 * Texas Southern
11/29/03 $* Grambling

No Tulane, No Northwestern St, No Nicholls St, a JSU team thats been desimated by the coach......

Lets see a Oklahoma team to replace Tulane(not really OU),
A club team(not even NAIA) to replace Northwestern,
Alabama St replaces Nicholls St (a credible opponent),
and you just scratched Miles after getting a win by 7 didn't want to go thru that game again.....

As my compadre would say......

Hmmmmmm, Interesting............ :confused:

This time last year and the year before that and the year before that, and go and go unto infinitum PV was a loser.

This is a bunch of bull $hat.... all one has to do is go back to a year ago and there were Jaguar Nation faithful posting.

Just cause PV got two posters, and its not win, lose of draw, its lose, lose, lose. Makes you sorta numb, cause you ain't used to winning.

The only different between this year and last year, 62-7 versus 46-24. Either case PV ain't $shat.

It takes only one example to refute an lie. Here are three.

These three threads were started 9/29/02
http://www.swacpage.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18658

September 29, 2002 Smack Thread Another September 29, 2002 Smack Thread

Find something constructive to do and author hate.... Did you get a degree from PV or are you a life long student?

SOG, MIKE and FIYAH,

Why you all on SU's schedule? Even if we played Miami, Ohio State and Va Tech, what would that have to do with beating the SWAC teams on our schedule? I mean every week we aint played nobody. Well you are right. Guess what? Aint nobody left on our schedule either. That includes your teams. Well we already have beaten the hapless PV team. Maybe Jerry Francis can coach football. ~snicker~

BTW SU Football has rings and titles. So SOG what are you talking about? I guess you conviently forgot about 97-99. Then this is talk from a football only school. Can't win any other titles aside Football. Too bad this year you will go empty handed for the year.

Boy I tell you what. Folks sure get mad and sced when SU starts kicking arse around here. I can remember on this board when the only folks that could talk in football was SU and JSU. GSU finally got untracked(still can't beat SU though) and returned to the top after a long hiatus. But they act like they been winning every year. Just wait for November. You will get your annual beatdown.

AAMU, the check is in the mail. It's called Homecoming and we don't lose those. No backdoor for you this year. Oh well, I guess there will be even more Jags on here in after October.

JST,
Man you need to sit down with this JSU, AAMU, Alcorn crap. You are better than that bruh. I know both of your teams(UF and JSU) are struggling due to inept coaching but hey I understand your pain.:lmao:

I'm not sked...Ain't impressed either. Yall will get the same treatment the rest of the SWAC will get. Grambling's at least 22 points better than every team in the SWAC.

This is _ _ _.

The Nation used to be my hero and somebody that I wanted to be when I grew up and look at this shat right hur...------------> *crick-crick* goes the bandwagon. *sigh*

I feel like I've lost my best friend. :smh:

LOL@ G and Fiyah. :D

Originally posted by Panthro
This is _ _ _.

The Nation used to be my hero and somebody that I wanted to be when I grew up and look at this shat right hur...------------> *crick-crick* goes the bandwagon. *sigh*

I feel like I've lost my best friend. :smh:

LOL@ G and Fiyah. :D

If you want to halfway enjoy the rest of the season you better look like jumping on that bandwagon.:lmao:

Originally posted by mjl43
If you want to halfway enjoy the rest of the season you better look like jumping on that bandwagon.:lmao:

Hmmm, thats different this year too......Bandwagon, it was empty last year this time.

Bruh go get a team..ok? I really would be embarrass to post if i were you,how many games have you lost now?

Originally posted by mjl43
Bruh go get a team..ok? I really would be embarrass to post if i were you,how many games have you lost now?

Another "This Time Last Year" Fact

From 9/27/03 to present(the last 2 days) - 8 Post

The entire Month of

09/2002 - 1 Post....
10/2002 - 0 Post....
11/2002 - 0 Post....
12/2002 - 0 Post....

Isn't that the entire 2002 football season?

Oh, there must not have been a stop for that bandwagon last year this time......

Opps, there was no bandwagon last year......

Another "This Time Last Year" Fact

From 9/27/03 to present(the last 2 days) - 8 Post

The entire Month of

09/2002 - 1 Post....
10/2002 - 0 Post....
11/2002 - 0 Post....
12/2002 - 0 Post....

Isn't that the entire 2002 football season?

Oh, there must not have been a stop for that bandwagon last year this time......

Opps, there was no bandwagon last year......

If I was as jealous as you, I would be green and from Mars! I guess I would be looking at last year if my team was as sorry as yours is. Can't waite til roundball huh.

Originally posted by Timbuktu Jag
If I was as jealous as you, I would be green and from Mars! I guess I would be looking at last year if my team was as sorry as yours is.

Is that another yella jaguar jedi mind trick?

More mis-direction.....

So this is the truth.....

You couldn't find a SU Jaguar on the smack board w/ a 1-4 record and the win was a 1 point win over UAPB. Now look at the board, they're coming out the woodworks....

Hmm, more "This Time Last Year" Fact

09/2003 - 88 post and counting
09/2002 - 5
10/2002 - 0
11/2002 - 0
12/2002 - 6 (oh that was after the Bayou Classic)

Is that another yella jaguar jedi mind trick?

More mis-direction.....

So this is the truth.....

Hmm, more "This Time Last Year" Fact

09/2003 - 88 post and counting
09/2002 - 5.......

Its dark and lonely at the bottom huh bruh? :lmao:

Originally posted by JR

GSU finally got untracked and returned to the top after a long hiatus. But they act like they been winning every year.

:lmao: @ these su folks who think the swac began in 1993
is 17 years with out a football championship long hiatus

Originally posted by MACHIAVELLI
:lmao: @ these su folks who think the swac began in 1993
is 17 years with out a football championship long hiatus

There these negras go again :rolleyes: tell you what why don't ya go back to the days you got 105 pts tapped on yo azz since you digging up ancient history.

Back