This time last year......

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
You couldn't find a SU Jaguar on the smack board w/ a 1-4 record and the win was a 1 point win over UAPB. Now look at the board, they're coming out the woodworks....

TrueBlueJag where you been? Now look, he's posting like crazy.
I guess waiting on baseball season to start was too long for you

Lets look at the schedule comparisons.....

A tale of 2 seasons

08/31/02 Tulane 19 37
09/07/02 * Northwestern St. 20 30
09/14/02 * Ark.-Pine Bluff 14 13
09/21/02 $ Jackson St. 14 36
09/28/02 +* Nicholls St. 13 21
10/05/02 $ Alabama A&M 11 27
10/12/02 +* Mississippi Val. 19 16
10/26/02 $* Prairie View 46 24
11/02/02 +* Alcorn St. 20 22
11/09/02 +* Miles 28 21
11/16/02 +* Texas Southern 27 25
11/30/02 $ Grambling 48 24

08/30/03 $* Mississippi Val. 29 0
09/06/03 $* Prairie View 62 7
09/13/03 $* N.C. A&T 35 16
09/27/03 +* Alabama St. 35 10
10/04/03 + Ark.-Pine Bluff
10/11/03 +* Alabama A&M
10/18/03 * Jackson St.
10/25/03 +* Alcorn St.
11/01/03 +* Allen
11/08/03 + Lincoln (Mo.)
11/15/03 * Texas Southern
11/29/03 $* Grambling

No Tulane, No Northwestern St, No Nicholls St, a JSU team thats been desimated by the coach......

Lets see a Oklahoma team to replace Tulane(not really OU),
A club team(not even NAIA) to replace Northwestern,
Alabama St replaces Nicholls St (a credible opponent),
and you just scratched Miles after getting a win by 7 didn't want to go thru that game again.....

As my compadre would say......

Hmmmmmm, Interesting............ :confused:

Fiyah why are you even opening your mouth?Hell you can never find a damn Pukeviewian any time of the year. :smh:

So please just shut da phugg up!!!Jealous @ss $%%$#$#%%#

Blue!

He is just telling the truth. Don't get mad at him. You know it's the truth!

Re: Blue!

Originally posted by Mike
He is just telling the truth. Don't get mad at him. You know it's the truth!

Oh and i'm not? smh

The truth according to SU hater's, now i'm going to tell the truth.

I'lll bet you $50 that AAMU loses for our home coming and i'll make it another $50 that ya'll won't score more than 13 pts.

Fouthern is still gonna get run off just like they do every year. they'll be gone after they get run in by A&M, JSU, and Alcorn.

Re: Re: Blue!

Originally posted by bluedog
Oh and i'm not? smh

The truth according to SU hater's,

Do SU have Tulane, Northwestern St, Nicholls St & Miles on their schedule this year? NO

Do SU have Oklahoma(Langston), Allen & Albama St on their schedule this year? YES

Is JSU the same team they were last year under their new coach? NO

Are the Jaguars posting like crazy on the smack board since they are 4-0 vs 1-4 last year? YES

So tell me is this the truth or not?

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
Fouthern is still gonna get run off just like they do every year. they'll be gone after they get run in by A&M, JSU, and Alcorn.

Oh my Gawd!!! Dude you were my hero and you just lost all credibility with me. :smh:Have you been hangin out with GR?

Re: Re: Blue!

Originally posted by bluedog
Oh and i'm not? smh

The truth according to SU hater's, now i'm going to tell the truth.

I'lll bet you $50 that AAMU loses for our home coming and i'll make it another $50 that ya'll won't score more than 13 pts.

Now you getting mad at me for telling you that what Fiyah posted was true. Dude, don't be getting all hyped up, because yall done already put the check in the mail to the refs. They ain't gonna like you putting they business in the streets like this. You do know that, right?

Anyway, is what Fiyah posted the truth or not?

Re: Re: Re: Blue!

Dude, don't be getting all hyped up, because yall done already put the check in the mail to the refs.

:lmao: I was wondering how long it would be before that one came up.Getting your excuses ready already huh?

So are you taking the bet or are you gonnna b!t@h-up?

You have not answered the question. How you gonna jump towards me about a bet? Answer the question? Is Fiyah wrong?

Let me lock the front gate....

The haters are attempting to trespass on The Nations property.
Maybe we should go to to the Doctor's office because surely there is a vaccine for all of this hate.

I need to turn my a/c on because of all of the hot humid hate air just blowing.

Hold up....I said hold up!!! The ground is shaking.....Could this be? Could this be? Oh yes, its a hate quake!!!
:eek2:

:lmao:

S.U. tap dat @$$

Originally posted by unknown1
I was thinkin the same thing...I just didnt wanna say anything lol

I was thinking but didn't want to say it is not "unknown" that you want claim the Bama State "set" this week.

Yea yea we know fairweather, you go to GA. Tech (snicker).

You have not answered the question. How you gonna jump towards me about a bet? Answer the question? Is Fiyah wrong?

I am going to get some popcorn and a diet coke...anyone else want something? Because it looks like it is going to be a while before someone from the Nation answers Fiyah's and Mike's question...eventhough we all know the answer.

You have not answered the question.

Answer the question?

Is Fiyah wrong?

Mis-direction call, talk about everything else but the subject at hand :rolleyes: Always a yella strategy.....

Originally posted by SAME OLD G
I am going to get some popcorn and a diet coke...anyone else want something? Because it looks like it is going to be a while before someone from the Nation answers Fiyah's and Mike's question...eventhough we all know the answer.

You will get popcorn if your SUperior allows you to. 1-9 is our bia bia and she better not get "out of pocket."

Originally posted by Fiyah
You couldn't find a SU Jaguar on the smack board w/ a 1-4 record and the win was a 1 point win over UAPB. Now look at the board, they're coming out the woodworks....

TrueBlueJag where you been? Now look, he's posting like crazy.
I guess waiting on baseball season to start was too long for you

Lets look at the schedule comparisons.....

A tale of 2 seasons

08/31/02 Tulane 19 37
09/07/02 * Northwestern St. 20 30
09/14/02 * Ark.-Pine Bluff 14 13
09/21/02 $ Jackson St. 14 36
09/28/02 +* Nicholls St. 13 21
10/05/02 $ Alabama A&M 11 27
10/12/02 +* Mississippi Val. 19 16
10/26/02 $* Prairie View 46 24
11/02/02 +* Alcorn St. 20 22
11/09/02 +* Miles 28 21
11/16/02 +* Texas Southern 27 25
11/30/02 $ Grambling 48 24

08/30/03 $* Mississippi Val. 29 0
09/06/03 $* Prairie View 62 7
09/13/03 $* N.C. A&T 35 16
09/27/03 +* Alabama St. 35 10
10/04/03 + Ark.-Pine Bluff
10/11/03 +* Alabama A&M
10/18/03 * Jackson St.
10/25/03 +* Alcorn St.
11/01/03 +* Allen
11/08/03 + Lincoln (Mo.)
11/15/03 * Texas Southern
11/29/03 $* Grambling

No Tulane, No Northwestern St, No Nicholls St, a JSU team thats been desimated by the coach......

Lets see a Oklahoma team to replace Tulane(not really OU),
A club team(not even NAIA) to replace Northwestern,
Alabama St replaces Nicholls St (a credible opponent),
and you just scratched Miles after getting a win by 7 didn't want to go thru that game again.....

As my compadre would say......

Hmmmmmm, Interesting............ :confused:

Since fiya wanna ask questions.. when was the last time P V beat SU?:lmao:

Better yet had a wining season..

yeah ill be waiting..

When in doubt your school is still dead last in NCAA 1 -AA football..
THank goodness for Paul quinn...thats the 1 win yall can get!

AND Down

Re: Re: This time last year......

Originally posted by BigOdis
Since fiya wanna ask questions.. when was the last time P V beat SU

More yella strategy at hand........

Can we stay on this topic.......

Originally posted by JROCK
You will get popcorn if your SUperior allows you to. 1-9 is our bia bia and she better not get "out of pocket."

Dude, this has nothing to do with us. But if it makes you fell better I can admit you beat us 9 out of the last 10 times. Now do you feel better? See how I was able to step up and admit that you got the best of us?

Now can you do the same and answer Mike's question?

Why talk trash if you don't have trash to talk? That may be good for those of you who are used to losing, but we just don't get down like that. Just congratulate and move on.

JOSEPH SCHIEFELBEIN, Baton Rouge Advocate SU Beat Writer
Southern's been waiting for a serious challenge all season.

Well, the Jaguars are still waiting. And they can blame their own dominant play for that.
A. Stacy Long, Montgomery Advertiser
It was a paddling that looked like a fraternity initiation.

What we have "ritechur"

Originally posted by Fiyah
Mis-direction call, talk about everything else but the subject at hand :rolleyes: Always a yella strategy.....

......is a young confused "trick." 1-14 has drilled, tapped, and gang banged that rump 50 times now puke view is confused about whom stable she works for.

Pay your SUperior "tricks" for services rendered to 1-14 and never get "out of pocket."

Dude, this has nothing to do with us. But if it makes you fell better I can admit you beat us 9 out of the last 10 times. Now do you feel better? See how I was able to step up and admit that you got the best of us?

Now can you do the same and answer Mike's question?

If you "sked"........say you......."SKED!!"

If you cant stomp with the big dogs......dont even look at the porch!!!!

Get a diet coke and popcorn is like throwing a brick and hiding you hands...like talking smack all decade and getting the "botaaa" raped crescent city style. Yea yea....I know your name is Bennett and you aint in it! (sniker)

Originally posted by JagsPride
Why talk trash if you don't have trash to talk? That may be good for those of you who are used to losing, but we just don't get down like that.

Dude...serious question, when did you all (SUcks) ever get use to winning? I mean other than the 90's what have you all really done?

Originally posted by JROCK
If you "sked"........say you......."SKED!!"

If you cant stomp with the big dogs......dont even look at the porch!!!!

We got rings, what have you got?

We got rings, what have you got?

Every "trick" and bottom bia in paricular, deserves a consolation prize after after gettiing pimp slapped by their SUperior. Now geaux make your SUperior some money....."trtrtricks!

Back