This is just for the TSPN OLD SCHOOLERS

:eek:

Get up off my booty FiYAh! :lol:

Dang!!! Lucky Fiyah. :cool:

firefighter11.gif

Man NeNe came by the room, talking mad isht, and then fell asleep in the middle of one of her sentences, LOL!!! Then she was snoring like a sleep apnea patient!

At the game I kept missing plays because I had to keep going to the bathroom from trying to rehydrate myself with gatorade and water. I was beyond drunk that night. Man if that stalker would have actually attacked Tara, we probably wouldn't have been able to help her much! LOL!

man I can still see those white boots.....ROTFLOL @ the memory!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
BG's house was a blur, and then to top it off with ms sonic 96 coming by the room, passing out, and getting her snore on....LOL.....nah dat schit was funny, cuz one minute she was sitting in that chair cursing her arse off, and then the next second she was snoring to no end. What's up NeNe? ha ha ha ha

NICE

I'm mad yall remember that...........lol

Man NeNe came by the room, talking mad isht, and then fell asleep in the middle of one of her sentences, LOL!!! Then she was snoring like a sleep apnea patient!

At the game I kept missing plays because I had to keep going to the bathroom from trying to rehydrate myself with gatorade and water. I was beyond drunk that night. Man if that stalker would have actually attacked Tara, we probably wouldn't have been able to help her much! LOL!

man I can still see those white boots.....ROTFLOL @ the memory!

Thank God, both of us had some size on us, and probably scared the schit out of Ol boy, cuz we dayum sho was lit, and very little use.

I'm mad yall remember that...........lol

We could both be 100 years old, and I won't forget that. You were like Ol girl with narcolepty (sp) in "Duece Bigaloo Male Gigaloo". You would start talking, and then the next thing you'd be snoring, and then you'd start all over again, and start snoring again, until you finally konked out. That schit was priceless, and just be lucky non of us a video camera, cuz you'd be on U-Tube right about now. ha ha ha

Whoa nah Ro City baller. LOL

NICE

We could both be 100 years old, and I won't forget that. You were like Ol girl with narcolepty (sp) in "Duece Bigaloo Male Gigaloo". You would start talking, and then the next thing you'd be snoring, and then you'd start all over again, and start snoring again, until you finally konked out. That schit was priceless, and just be lucky non of us a video camera, cuz you'd be on U-Tube right about now. ha ha ha

Whoa nah Ro City baller. LOL

NICE

:uzi:

I guess you saw me before I had chillen! :uhoh:

Nice, you have some explicit pictures of AAPW's booty?

Don't get DNICE :uzi: up in here! His milk shall be splattered!:devil2:

Ugh woman, I'mma grown arsed man, I don't have to explain anything about my actions, what's done is done, and can't be changed. I was just commenting on how much we had to drink, and what fun it was to be younger.

Oh yeah, your feeble attempts to scare me with old pictures won't work, do what you have to do miss lady, but know this, payback is a mutha. LOL

NICE

Ahhh huh...I ain't scherdah U! Hmmmphhhhh:rolleyes: I am WOMAN!

J, it was a sight for sore eyes to see. Shorty was so mad at Suge, because everybody's stomach was hurting for laughing so hard.

NICE

:lmao: We might need Suge to recreate that at this BC if his arse shows up.

Media Guy.....LOL!!! Man that dude couldn't find a friend on this page to save his life. LOL!!!!

Back