The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through Is Stomach.....ladies, This Isn't A Myth!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry....

The Band Fan:

where I am from if a woman is doing that then it must be, especially if you invite him over....

so I assume you invite folks over off the street and cook them full meals and expect them not to think nothing of it?

Are you thinking?:idea:
:emlaugh:

Re: Re: Quit dodging it!

Originally posted by jelli
Some brothers be thinking a woman trying to get to serious with him if she cooking him full course meals. Some brothers may think that she is thinking the relationship is more than what it is. :( :p

Thanks...that's all I've been asking for! :D

APW:

Dayum...a brotha can't clarify what he thought he saw(or DIDN'T see for that matter)???? I coulda SWORN that I said that I was going back to READ!..quit ASSumin' ish! :mad:

Hell, I KNEW that *I* didn't fit the category, so I wanted to check to see if any OTHER fellas on here said that THEY did! :p

OOOOOhhh....I'm not special because YOU say so...whoa is me...:rolleyes:
icon13.gif

And as far as "thinking" goes...

I think you can KISS MY AZZ!
tdo3.gif

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Jelli, please......yall like when a man pumps your head up if it good. It is a one way street

a man ain't going to tell you if it is bad because he's out the door, the only way remain is to say it was good, regardless

Originally posted by the band fan
Jelli, please......yall like when a man pumps your head up if it good. It is a one way street

a man ain't going to tell you if it is bad because he's out the door, the only way remain is to say it was good, regardless
Ididn't say that I didnt like praises, I said that I don't expect or need them. His clean plate will let me know if its good.:D If I cook it his plate will be clean..;) Ya heard me...

Lawd have mercy squared!

APW:

Dayum...a brotha can't clarify what he thought he saw(or DIDN'T see for that matter)???? I coulda SWORN that I said that I was going back to READ!..quit ASSumin' ish! :mad:

Hell, I KNEW that *I* didn't fit the category, so I wanted to check to see if any OTHER fellas on here said that THEY did! :p

OOOOOhhh....I'm not special because YOU say so...whoa is me...:rolleyes:
icon13.gif

Speaking of ASSuming...Listen AnalNnnny....I didn't "ASSume" anything, but perhaps you did....I never said "you" weren't special!:p My words weren't directed towards anyone unless the shoe fit....Did it?

Refer to my signature please.:D

<font size=2 color=orange>SMH...the more things change...the more things stay the same.</font>:xeye:

Originally posted by jelli
Ididn't say that I didnt like praises, I said that I don't expect or need them. His clean plate will let me know if its good.:D If I cook it his plate will be clean..;) Ya heard me...

if his plate isn't.........what will you do?

Some people....

"Speaking of ASSuming...Listen AnalNnnny....I didn't "ASSume" anything, but
perhaps you did....I never said "you" weren't special!"

Hmmmmm....

Wasn't talkin' to me, but

*I* was the only male "talking" at the time....

My dayum WAS included in heading of said reply...

Oh my...however could I have come to that "strange" conclusion that somebody was actually talking to ME??? :confused: :rolleyes:

Yep, it's time for me to go......

*Dang, what a knack....*

Leaving...

Bye AnalNnnny....try to anal-yze it anyway you like....if the shoe fits....:rolleyes:

Regardless of the heading....the statement was in general...not directed...directly @ u!....Why the phudge am I explaining anyway....NEXT!:p

Ntelekt and band fan,

Take a page out of Suge and Fort's book. Just say what you gotta say and move the hell on. Leave this other drivel to the womenfolk.

This is what I cooked tonight

Dinner steaks smothered in onions & mushrooms... salad and a baked potato.... but I will eat only the salad baked potato and some baked talapia...

:D

MsJ4J,
I bet all the women who were on this thread talking all that yang-yang (Dtown, apw, jelli,) went straight home and COOKED, just like you. LOL

See, fellas are smart enough to know that after all the ranting and raving yall do, yall still will be doing the cooking and the cleaning. That's just the way of the world!!

Mighty Hornet,
Hee hee. I like to cook! And well, he cut, edged, and weeded the lawn! It looks good, I might add! So don't you think cutting a yard in the blazing heat risking being stung by a bee is worth a steak and potato! Hee hee!

:D

Originally posted by the band fan

if his plate isn't.........what will you do?
Hit his ass over the head with it....:mad: :D Naw, I would ask him what was wrong with it and make the appropriate adjustments.;)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Originally posted by mighty hornet
MsJ4J,
I bet all the women who were on this thread talking all that yang-yang (Dtown, apw, jelli,) went straight home and COOKED, just like you. LOL

See, fellas are smart enough to know that after all the ranting and raving yall do, yall still will be doing the cooking and the cleaning. That's just the way of the world!!
YEp Jelli, cooked some fried chicken rice and corn...but she didn't cook it for no rooty poot man. She cook because she was broke and couldnt go buy something....:)

point is...I'll cook till I turn purple because some of todays's women just don't have that touch...

they rather burn their money eating out and cook maybe 1 time a week...please

Again...fellas what's the big deal. Why are you continuing to beg for a meal. If they don't want to cook for you then move the L on!!! Sheeesh

LMAO.....You ain't never lied MH

Originally posted by mighty hornet
MsJ4J,

I went home and threw down on the stove and in the oven....want some?:p

**I took Suge's advice and made it all from scratch.**

Originally posted by Vinita
Wondering if Mike did the yard work in his tight t-shirt.

Yep!

It was an old WAAY-TV t-shirt and I had on my old BDU's from when I was pledging that frat. So, you know they was tight. I only had one button fastened and by the time I finished... everything was soaking wet with sweat.

I'm gonna get me a Tight-Arse-Shirt! I also lost 5 pounds this week. I might have put back on 3 after J4J cooked them Steaks. **Licks lips**:emlaugh:

Anyway, I'm not gonna be a fat arse anymore! If that statement offends anyone ELSE ...... Kiss My ARSE! You know who your complaining arse is, too!

**Walks off Mumbling**:redhot: MFing arse started all that BS and used to be the main MFer on here trying to act a fool on people. Carry yo Arse....... Don't make ME............ That's why yo arse........

Carry on!:emlaugh: Before I start Steppin' on Toes 'n hea!

LMAO @ all of this mess

AAMUPW was right, the more things change, the more they stay the same.

If any of you Houston puddins want an unbiased opinion of said cooking, give me a holla at

1-800-Suga-Daddy

We'll let my taste buds be the judge !!

ROTFLMAO @ this thread !!!

I thank he dun stepped on some toes

ugh Mike, you alright? Your point was well taken tho.

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back