The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through Is Stomach.....ladies, This Isn't A Myth!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FORTISSIMO

:mad: SO YALL TAKE YALL'S SORRY AZZES IN THE KITCHEN AND LEARN TO COOK!!! YALL WONDER WHY MEN DON'T STICK AROUND. WELL, HE'S PROBABLY TIRED OF TAKING YOUR NON-COOKING, BROKE AZZ OUT!!!!! YOU ALWAYS WANT A MAN TO MOVE OUT OF HIS MOMMA'S HOUSE, BUT THAT'S THE ONLY PLACE WHERE HE CAN GET A HOME COOKED MEAL. HIS SORRY AZZ WOMAN WON'T DO IT. ALL SHE DO IT IS SAY, "OH HONEY, LET'S TRY OUT THIS RESTAURANT NEXT TIME"

:mad: AAAARRRRRGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

NO CHICK!!! LET'S TRY OUT OUR OVEN AND SEE IF THAT PIECE OF SH*T REALLY WORKS!!!

My .02

Ummm.... excuse me... but aren't you a GROWN AZZ MAN!!??!! If you are truly that hungry then why don't you get up, go to the kitchen, and cook something for yourself. As a matter of fact, why don't you cook every once and a while for your woman. We ALL love to eat, you know. SHEEEEEESH.... I feel some major venting going on here. So are you saying that a man will fall in love (the way to his heart) with a woman that ain't got crap going for her but her ability to cook, and will pass over the woman that has her stuff together just because she may not have time to cook for your hungry azz, or may just enjoy to be pampered at a restaurant every now and then????? And what are you doing AS THE MAN in the relationship????? When are men going to realize that for a lot of woman, cooking is like a gift. I know that I enjoying cooking for my roommate, man, family, cat, etc more that I do for myself. It's a gift from my heart to you. It puts a smile on my face to see you happy. So.... if you are just dating someone and are not at that level yet, why would you even expect her to cook for you? She is NOT your wife... it's NOT her duty to cook for your azz. Me personally.... if I am not your wife, I perform NO wifely duties. But that is just me. So in the meantime while you are so frustrated with woman who "can't" cook, why don't you take care of your OWN hungry azz. YOUS A GROWN AZZ MAN!!!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Well Well....How bout this thought. If you start cooking for a man he will expect it.
So.... if you are just dating someone and are not at that level yet, why would you even expect her to cook for you? She is NOT your wife... it's NOT her duty to cook for your azz. Me personally.... if I am not your wife, I perform NO wifely duties.
This point says it all.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Men are such a trip...Cook for me sometimes.

SMH @ this garbage..

Look at these lame are responses from you women. All I see from you is a bunch of excuses about why you don't.....which really means kan't...kook. Go buy a book and take a class. Nobody ask your lazy arses to kook for every man you meet. But most off you lazy shiftless broads won't even kook for your husbands or your boyfriends who you klaim to love so much. And if you don't do any wifely duties. then I guess that means you don't screw your man huh? That is wifely...hell if you can screw me..you kan bake me a kake! Besides if a woman doesn't have any wifely tendencies in her while dating....she will never make it to be the wife!

Then you wonder why yall kan't find/keep a man. It is because you aren't doing your freakin jobs. You are too busy trying to tell us what to do for one! Then instead of you listening, you are too busy trying to ask us what we are doing in the "relationship". Stop trying to change the subject and close your mouth and listen sometimes. Big Mouth, Hard headed women!

And is woman kan't kook...that means she doesn't have it all together! I will not marry a woman that kan't kook.

Get you arses in the kitchen sometimes and bake something. And that box food doesn't count as kooking. Man some of you chics would burn water with the fire off!

Betty Crocker and Gloria Steinem, send help FAST!

<marquee><font size=5>I done FELL OUT and I CAN'T GET UP!!</marquee></font>

Insted of some of you sitting your lazy arses up her trying to kome up with some more reason not to kook...you need to be trying to figure out how you kan learn really fast.

I met a woman a few weeks back who told me that hse kould kook. But I didn't believe her. I have had many a woman tell me she can kook and then when I get to her house she is making Kraft macaroni, jiffy cornbread, a bag of chicken breast (you know that value bag, canned vegtables, and a box cake........and most will screw that up. But this woman could really burn. She made mashed potatoes and used real potatoes!! Not that instant krap! A meatloaf...i bet yall don't even know what that is...and she kooked a kake from scratch!!! Yes ladies scratch!! man I dayum near dropped to my knee right then and there!!

That chickens is the power of kooking!

Y'all need to wake up!!!!!

Nobody ask your lazy arses to kook for every man you meet. But most off you lazy shiftless broads won't even kook for your husbands or your boyfriends who you klaim to love so much. And if you don't do any wifely duties. then I guess that means you don't screw your man huh? That is wifely...hell if you can screw me..you kan bake me a kake! Besides if a woman doesn't have any wifely tendencies in her while dating....she will never make it to be the wife!

First of all.... if I am NOT your wife, I am NOT going to play the role of the wife. Just like if you are NOT my husband I don't expect for you to play that role either. You do whatever makes you happy. If you want a woman that will cook for you day and night... go for it... I will be happy for you. BUT... cooking in a relationship will NOT guarantee your happiness. There are WAY too many other aspect of a relationship to consider. Would you rather have a woman that is a great cook but is also uneducated and freakin' everybody and their daddy, or a woman that has other priorities in her life besides using her cooking skills to manipulate you. When are you men going to wake up!!!!! I have seen situations time after time after time where woman will feed and then f*ck you to keep you!!!! A REAL WOMAN CAN GET/KEEP A MAN BY JUST BEING HERSELF. I will personally say that I have been in relationships where I gave EVERYTHING to a man... and it still didn't work out. Now... I am reserving all of what I am for the man that God has molded for me.... not just wasting myself on triffin' folks that just want to "test drive" my skills. It's spiritual, and I have been WAY more respected in relationships with this attitude than when I was cooking and doing other wifely duties.

Believe it or not... there are some woman who still want to wait to give their HUSBAND EVERYTHING!!! I learned that one of the reasons men and woman have to "test drive" each other is because the DON'T TRUST GOD'S WILL to bring a mate into their lives. I really didn't want to get all religious in here, but I can't help it.... I don't have to worry about "testing" a man qualities because I know that if he was molded for me and sent to me by God... he will have all that I need. And... to look at this from a secular point of view... if you are truly showing some love for your girl, even if she can't cook now, believe me... she WILL love you enough in return to learn to cook for you (and her family) before you get married. A woman that loves her man will WANT to take care of home.... if she doesn't, you are dealing with the wrong kind of woman.

And for the record.... I was born and raised in the south.... me (and most woman) CAN cook... we are just choosing NOT to cook for you.

And btw: I would suggest that you don't call woman that you don't know "broads" (which in my mind is equivalent to "b*tch"). This forum is about sharing opinions, not disrespect!!!

Just using what you said...

For <font color=maroon>Devil's Advocate</font> purposes....;)

Originally posted by blaquebuterfly

Would you rather have a woman that is a great cook but is also uneducated and freakin' everybody and their daddy, or a woman that has other priorities in her life besides using her cooking skills to manipulate you.

<font color=maroon>Hmmm...can't a woman be educated, have other priorities AND be a good cook? ;)</font>

When are you men going to wake up!!!!! I have seen situations time after time after time where woman will feed and then f*ck you to keep you!!!! A REAL WOMAN CAN GET/KEEP A MAN BY JUST BEING HERSELF.

<font color=maroon>So....does THIS guarantee happiness, then???</font>

I will personally say that I have been in relationships where I gave EVERYTHING to a man... and it still didn't work out. Now... I am reserving all of what I am for the man that God has molded for me.... not just wasting myself on triffin' folks that just want to "test drive" my skills.

<font color=maroon>*wondering if she already KNOWS who this man is...
If so...does HE know that he is meant for HER...*</font>

It's spiritual, and I have been WAY more respected in relationships with this attitude than when I was cooking and doing other wifely duties.

<font color=maroon>So...what do you consider "girlfriend duties" that man possibly lead into being in a position to conduct "wifely duties"?
Can any of these duties be interposed?</font>

I really didn't want to get all religious in here, but I can't help it.... I don't have to worry about "testing" a man qualities because I know that if he was molded for me and sent to me by God... he will have all that I need.
<font color=maroon>So...how do you know this (just for future reference sake)?</font>

And... to look at this from a secular point of view... if you are truly showing some love for your girl, even if she can't cook now, believe me... she WILL love you enough in return to learn to cook for you (and her family) before you get married.

<font color=maroon>Where'd the family part come from? This is BEFORE the marriage, right?
But like you said...this STILL doesn't guarantee happiness, correct?</font>

You do make some valid points, though.
Continue on...

Ntelekt...why do you want to advocate the devil? OK... just for clarities sake....

Hmmm...can't a woman be educated, have other priorities AND be a good cook?
Yes... a woman can be educated, have other priorities, and cook... but no woman can be superwoman everyday. I am sure there are plenty of ladies on this board that can testify to this.

So....does THIS guarantee happiness, then???
NO... it doesn't. Nothing can "guarantee" happiness, but you are better off just being yourself now and being happy with that, than putting up a manipulative front to "get a man" and then your true colors come out anyway... right?

wondering if she already KNOWS who this man is...
This is TMI... but rest assured that we would BOTH know. Knowing is not a one-way street.

So...what do you consider "girlfriend duties" that man possibly lead into being in a position to conduct "wifely duties"?
I really think this depends on the two people in the relationship. Some woman do think that cooking is a girlfriend duty... some don't. I have a few things I think should be expected in any relationship... but that is an other topic.

So...how do you know this (just for future reference sake)?
I know this because I love and trust God's will for my life. God knows me better than I know myself because he created me. So.... he knows what I need. He says in his word that He will provide you will ALL your needs. So... knowing that he knows me better than I know me, I am not in any way worried about the man he is molding for me. Make sense?

Where'd the family part come from? This is BEFORE the marriage, right?
I just put the family part in there because I know of woman that won't even cook for their kids. That is all. Again... nothing in life is a guarantee. I am trying to get Suge to understand that just because she can cook don't mean squat. You have to consider the entire package.

Of course, this is just my opinion.... to each his/her own.

Claude-have-mercy !!!!

*looking at the puddins on the floor*

HAHAHAHAHA !!!

*exiting stage left, looking for some seasoned breasts*

What about cooking for your man, leaving the kitchen spotless and then wake up the next morning to find dirty dishes in the sink with dried up food?

Why can't the man cook sometimes, instead of having an attitude of "that's your job"

Interesting word heard from a preacher,

Man does not participate in woman's labor, so a woman should not particiate in man's labor (working outside the home).

If both work outside the home, both should work inside the home.

Just my thoughts

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Tic for Tac

I can cook and will...regardless of whether I'm married to you or just dating you. Doesn't make a difference to me because either way it isn't going to happen unless "I" want to do it.;)
:idea:

He can change oil...I should know how too.
He can change a tire...I should know how too.
He can cut grass..I should know too.
I can change diapers...he should too.
I can live on my own...he should be able to do so also.
I can have a career...(not a job)he should too.
I can clean house...he should too.
I was doing all this before I met him, while I'm with him and if he's ever gone...I'll be able to manage too. Will he? LOL!;)

All that said and done. If you can't do what you're asking of me...you can just about hang it up and keep on searching!

Silly arse spoons!

Tricks are for kids and prostitutes to turn!
LOL!:emlaugh:

Blaque...they better recognize!

COMING up in here wanting to speak out against a defensely non-cooking puddin.
AND...did you ask permission to speak anyway? AND what have you done for her lately? Hmmmpph:rolleyes:

GET YO ARSE IN THE KITCHEN AND BAKE HER A PIE!:p

Originally posted by FORTISSIMO
AND THAT'S THE ATTITUDE THAT HAVE MOST WOMEN SINGLE. IF YOU DON'T DO IT.....SOME OTHER WOMAN WILL.
Well let them do it. Don't get me wrong I dont have problem cooking sometime(I can definitely cook) but that is when I feel like it and I aint about to cook for a man I aint serious with, besides fellas if you first meet a woman and she cooks a big meal for you what are you going to think?:confused:

Originally posted by jelli
Well let them do it. Don't get me wrong I dont have problem cooking sometime(I can definitely cook) but that is when I feel like it and I aint about to cook for a man I aint serious with, besides fellas if you first meet a woman and she cooks a big meal for you what are you going to think?:confused:

Uhhhh....what SHOULD we think???? (you "sound" as if you already have your mind made up)
:confused:

What if the men you get involved with feels that they shouldn't take you to an expensive restaurant unless you are in a serious relationship???

"besides jelli, if you first meet a man and he takes you too an expensive restaurant, what are YOU going to think????" :rolleyes:

I'm just a country boy from the old school so shoot me

But things were so much better when women clearly were responsible for taking care of the house (cooking, cleaning, etc) and letting the man be head of household.

Yall may continue.

*long long sigh* Now did I say expensive no. I would think that he is a cheap arse. How bout that.
What if the men you get involved with feels that they shouldn't take you to an expensive restaurant unless you are in a serious relationship???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back