The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through Is Stomach.....ladies, This Isn't A Myth!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by jelli
*long long sigh* Now did I say expensive no. I would think that he is a cheap arse. How bout that.

Did I SAY that you said "expensive"?????...no.
:xeye:
*I* am the one that said "expensive".
Read what is there...don't try to adlib it.;)

But just the same...he(they) may think that you are a trifling chick who has no skills in the kitchen. ::shruggin' shoulders::

But you never answered the question:

What SHOULD the fellas think if a woman cooks a meal for them, and they have just recently met????

I know some dudes that might think:

"Hey...she's all good."
or
"Dang...this chick can probably throw down."

What preconceived notions did you come up with??? ;)

Re: My .02

Originally posted by blaquebuterfly
She is NOT your wife... it's NOT her duty to cook for your azz. Me personally.... if I am not your wife, I perform NO wifely duties.

Exactly!!!

Question? Why do you fellows get so mad. If that woman doesn't want to cook for you...then duh...find someone who is willing to do so. If someone leaves me just because I choose not to cook for them...then C-ya!!! Fellows get a grip and stop begging!!!
tdo13.gif

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Originally posted by Ntelekt

Did I SAY that you said "expensive"?????...no.
:xeye:
*I* am the one that said "expensive".
Read what is there...don't try to adlib it.;)

But just the same...he(they) may think that you are a trifling chick who has no skills in the kitchen. ::shruggin' shoulders::

But you never answered the question:

What SHOULD the fellas think if a woman cooks a meal for them, and they have just recently met????

I know some dudes that might think:

"Hey...she's all good."
or
"Dang...this chick can probably throw down."

What preconceived notions did you come up with??? ;)
Well my mistake about the expensive restaurant;) The came up with the same preconceived notion that you did.:cool: How bout that.

GENERALLY speaking...

Why a brotha gotta be BEGGING simply because he doesn't want a woman to prepare him some potted meat and crackers???
Why the fellas gotta be all mad and stuff? :p

Better yet...who are these men that you are referring to, cuz I don't see anyone remotely coming close to begging on here. ;)

Dayum...you sound like it's WRONG for a man to "desire" a woman to prepare a nice meal for him.
What's the problem??? Just because he wants it, does that mean that he's necessarily gonna get it???...no.

Hell, some women want a man to spend ALL his "extra" money on them.
It's not "wrong" per se, but...

This is a new day and a new time.
I agree it was easier back then....but why is it the way it is today?

a. Lifestyles are more expensive
b. too many wives were ditched for these new power generation women.... You know the woman who works, has a career, and seemingly has it all together with goals..etc....
c. families are expensive.

How do we go back to that in today's society?

Originally posted by mighty hornet
I'm just a country boy from the old school so shoot me

But things were so much better when women clearly were responsible for taking care of the house (cooking, cleaning, etc) and letting the man be head of household.

Yall may continue.

Quit dodging it!

Well my mistake about the expensive restaurant;) The came up with the same preconceived notion that you did.:cool: How bout that.

But I'm talking about what YOU think!

You came with the question as if the brothas would think something bad about the female...such as:

"...besides fellas if you first meet a woman and she lciks your spoon on the first date, what are you going to think?"

I can see some negative thoughts being generated from this type of situation, but from a woman cooking a meal? :confused:

THAT'S why I'm asking YOU...since you DID bring light to that particular circumstance. :)

That's not giving women too much credit....

Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag

b. too many wives were ditched for these new power generation women.... You know the woman who works, has a career, and seemingly has it all together with goals..etc....

Are you SURE you want to go with that????
:eek:

"Head of Household" my ass

Mighty Horny, you shut yo ass up. The only "head" you mofos know of is the one between yo damn legs.:rolleyes:

Now, yall may carry on.

that's why I learned to cook myself by watching my mom.....some of these females today couldn't cook if you trained them

what's sad is that some think "great food" resides at places like Pappadeax's, Boudreaux's, etc.....hardly, their average to me

ain't nothing like a home cooked meal. Easier on the stomach and the wallet.

IF YOU'RE SAYING ANYTHING OTHER THAN "YES FORT" OR "I AGREE FORT" THEN YOU'RE GIVING SOME DAYUM EXCUSES.

JUST STOP BEING SO DAMN SORRY AND LEARN HOW TO DO IT. IF YOUR MAN DOES IT TOO...GOOD. YALL CAN PLAY TAG TEAM WHEN BEATING AN EGG. BUT MY INITIAL INTENT OF THE THREAD WAS TO TELL THOSE WOMEN WHO DON'T AND REFUSE TO DO IT, THAT THEY NEED TO GET ON THE BALL. YOUR MOMMA WASN'T SORRY, SO WHY ARE YOU BEING A SORRY AZZ OFFSPRING??? AND IF YOUR MAN LEAVES YOU...USE BETTY CROCKER AS YOUR REHAB COUNSELOR.

THAT'S ALL.

blaquebuterfly, blaquebuterfly

I just don't know what to say about you missy, first you checked C-Leb in the 3rd coast forum:D now you puttin it down all over the board. Man TxSU is getting deep up in this camp.

C-Leb, send help! snicker:snicker!!

Oh yeah, Suge you a WILD DUDE!

So, ladies I know you have careers and get tired just like men do. Although, my sweetie calls me out every now and them with a why don't you cook more often. We made a deal for a week we would switch or duties. I would cook and clean the house, she would do the things I usually do like mow lawn, edge the lawn , trim the hedges, and sweep up afterwards front and back and wash both cars, take care of trash ect.

Like someone mentioned before, I lived alone before we were together so I did everything myself. Therefore, I know I can do it on my own, looked at what ever she did as a break for me. What she hadn't realized is that in almost two years she has never had to do the lawn (that looks great I must say), wash her car, empty trash, wash dishes (if she cooks I wash), kill the spider or any of the other things it take to keep a house standing. I think sometimes we get caught up in ourselves and just take others for granted, assuming no ones burdens are as heavy as our owns.

Switch roles sometimes you might learn something.

Peace
Sleeper!

Well let me put it this way...

Mighty Hornet:

I'm just a country boy from the old school so shoot me

But things were so much better when women clearly were responsible for taking care of the house (cooking, cleaning, etc) and letting the man be head of household.

Yall may continue.

Refer to....

Ms.j4j:

too many wives were ditched for these new power generation women.... You know the woman who works, has a career, and seemingly has it all together with goals..etc....

You spoons need to make up your minds. You want it all and ain't offering jack these days. You leave your families, don't take care of your children....sleep around ...have perfect attendance @ every strip club on Friday night and still expect a woman to just do for you. Make up your mind. You make choices...some not so smart. As, a result, you have to deal with a woman that not necessarily can't cook, but won't for YOU! Believe me...if you're all that and even remotely a bag of chips...she'll cook, clean, and everything else for you. Perhaps she's not doing it for YOU, because you're not the ONE or she just simply ...hold on ....some egos are about to be smashed...but, perhaps, she just don't think that much of you. :idea: Oh my did I say that?
We have the right to cook or not to cook!:emlaugh: You may be a pop-tart brother. While the next guy may be the roast with potatoes marinaded in mushroom sauce, with collard greens, homemade cornbread, pecan or sweet potatoe pie from scratch type guy. It's her choice....not yours....deal with it. If you get hamburger helper...perhaps she's trying to let you down easy...get a clue and
<marquee><font size=7 color=blue>WAKE UP!!!!</font></marquee>:emlaugh:

SAVE THE DRAMA FOR YOUR MOMA...SHE'LL COOK FOR YA!;)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I dun plumb fell out @ aamuprettywoman's post.

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

D-TOWN....

Get up D-Town...p
I dun plumb fell out @ aamuprettywoman's post

LOL!!1

The spoons can't handle the truth. Anytime they are lack'n something in their lives...they blame the puddins for their own shortcomings. As soon as they recognize that they can't step to EVERYY PUDDIN...the sooner they'll realize...they're simply just not wanted. Period...move on brother..get over it...Next...it's plenty of fish in the sea remember. ***snicker*** You just can't have that ONE! Namely....hahahaha ****let me stop****

NEXT!

Interesting....

*Going back, reading....trying to find where(IF) any brotha said/implied/insinuated that "he "could not get a woman to cook for "him"...*

program.gif

Don't u even get started Nnnny...

:rolleyes: Analyzing

I'm sure you all could find "someone"....I'm simply saying stop complaining...you won't be able to get them "all" to do so...just because "YOU" want them to...so get over it!

IN OTHER WORDS...YOU AIN'T' SPECIAL !:emlaugh:

Re: Quit dodging it!

Originally posted by Ntelekt

But I'm talking about what YOU think!

You came with the question as if the brothas would think something bad about the female...such as:

"...besides fellas if you first meet a woman and she lciks your spoon on the first date, what are you going to think?"

I can see some negative thoughts being generated from this type of situation, but from a woman cooking a meal? :confused:

THAT'S why I'm asking YOU...since you DID bring light to that particular circumstance. :)
Some brothers be thinking a woman trying to get to serious with him if she cooking him full course meals. Some brothers may think that she is thinking the relationship is more than what it is. :( :p

That's the problem...

Brothers don't think when they need to think.

Maybe "you're"(spoons) the one that's trying to read too much.
Chick may like to cook, but doesn't want to cook that day or for you like I said!

Think about that.:idea:

Re: Re: Quit dodging it!

Some brothers be thinking a woman trying to get to serious with him if she cooking him full course meals. Some brothers may think that she is thinking the relationship is more than what it is. :( :p

where I am from if a woman is doing that then it must be, especially if you invite him over....

so I assume you invite folks over off the street and cook them full meals and expect them not to think nothing of it?

Re: Re: Re: Quit dodging it!

Originally posted by the band fan

where I am from if a woman is doing that then it must be, especially if you invite him over....

so I assume you invite folks over off the street and cook them full meals and expect them not to think nothing of it?
Nope not at all, because I don't cook for just anybody. If I do cook for you I don't need or expect your praises.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back