The richest CF program (Texas A&M) gotta be the biggest disappointment in history

tsugraytiger

Texas A&M has the most resource rich college football program money can buy and STILL lost to non-power 5 school (Appalachian St) and was blown out last night to Mississippi State (they have way less money than Texas A&M). And more losses are projected to happen before season end. So once again, we are shown money isn't everything.

1) Texas A&M head coach is the highest paid head coach in college football (minus Saban), I think he's beating out all NFL coaches as well.
2) Texas A&M averages nearly 100K fans every home game and they travel VERY well so physical support isn't lacking
3) Texas A&M has had multiple top 10 recruiting classes in the last 5 years, including the #1 recruiting class this year.
4) Texas A&M alumni & athletic boosters have an ENDLESS SUPPLY of money and resources for their football program
5) Texas A&M players have great NIL deals
6) Texas A&M athletic facilities are the best on any level (college or pro)

I went to the Texas A&M sports forum and many their fans sound like they are contemplating suicide lol. At Texas A&M, Aggie sports is a religion ... it's more than "just a game". It's hilarious to me, I worked with some Texas A&M alumni and most of them are obsessed with A&M. All that money AND NO REAL NATIONAL RELEVANCY OR CHAMPIONSHIPS! They are a forgettable football program

Last edited:
Texas A&M has the most resource rich college football program money can buy and STILL lost to non-power 5 school (Appalachian St) and was blown out last night to Mississippi State (they have way less money than Texas A&M). And more losses are projected to happen before season end. So once again, we are shown money isn't everything.

1) Texas A&M head coach is the highest paid head coach in college football (minus Saban), I think he's beating out all NFL coaches as well.
2) Texas A&M averages nearly 100K fans every home game and they travel VERY well so physical support isn't lacking
3) Texas A&M has had multiple top 10 recruiting classes in the last 5 years, including the #1 recruiting class this year.
4) Texas A&M boosters have an ENDLESS SUPPLY of money and resources for their football program
5) Texas A&M players have great NIL deals
6) Texas A&M athletic facilities are the best on any level (college or pro)

I went to the Texas A&M sports forum and many their fans sound like they are contemplating suicide lol. At Texas A&M, Aggie sports is a religion ... is more than "just a game". It's hilarious to me. All that money AND NO NATIONAL RELEVANCY OR CHAMPIONSHIPS!

Where's their no. 1 black alumnus criticizing them like he does HBCUs?

He and the other non-HBCU person are always criticizing HBCUs about not getting enough money from broadcast contracts, classics, etc. Not a peep about his school having tons of resources and can't beat that cow bell school in MS.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

He and the other non-HBCU person are always criticizing HBCUs about not getting enough money from broadcast contracts, classics, etc. Not a peep about his school having tons of resources and can't beat that cow bell school in MS.
I'm glad you brought that up b/c I hate Roland Martin. I used to support him until I realized he's fake as hell, a black elitist, and just very immature. He claims to be pro-HBCUs but he's not ... he's pro taking HBCU money when they pay him to come on campus to talk but he isn't pro-HBCUs for real. Any opportunity he can get to air out HBCUs in a negative light he does it and don't balance it with enough good news about HBCUs. Texas A&M could be using all those millions trying to revive a sorry ass football team on increasing their black enrollment which is at 2% in a state that's 15% black. Roland wishes he went to a HBCU and since he didn't he's bitter and low key jealous of us.

Last edited:

Jabba would do better to tackle the overt racism at his alma mater than to involve himself in HBCU business. Go on Texags and those people don't even bother hiding their racism. And yet Black Aggies accept it and continue shucking and jiving for those nazis

Last edited:
Jabba would do better to tackle the overt racism at his alma mata than to involve himself in HBCU business. Go on Texags and those people don't even bother hiding their racism. And yet Black Aggies accept it and continue shucking and jiving for those nazis

I'm glad you brought that up b/c I hate Roland Martin. I used to support him until I realized he's fake as hell, a black elitist, and just very immature. He claims to be pro-HBCUs but he's not ... he's pro taking HBCU money when they pay him to come on campus to talk but he isn't pro-HBCUs for real. Any opportunity he can get to air out HBCUs in a negative light he does it and don't balance it without good news about HBCUs. Texas A&M could be using all those millions trying to revive a sorry ass football team on increasing their black enrollment which is at 2% in a state that's 15% black. Roland wishes he went to a HBCU and since he didn't he's bitter and low key jealous of us.

Yep.

When I saw he teamed up with the JSU hater (don't like using his tag or name), that pretty much told me y'all are right lol.

Jabba would do better to tackle the overt racism at his alma mata than to involve himself in HBCU business. Go on Texags and those people don't even bother hiding their racism. And yet Black Aggies accept it and continue shucking and jiving for those nazis
Roland was on instagram talking about he LOVED his time as Texas A&M and he went in the late 80s/early 90s. I know black people who graduated from there in the 2010s and they said the racism was THICK THICK so imagine what it was in the late 80s/early 90s. Texas A&M is not a safe space for black people unless MAYBE you're an athlete and even then you treated like you don't belong there to a certain degree. Texas A&M is a haven for close-minded racist white rural conservatives ... how can any black person say they LOVE going there without being a self-hate shucking and jiving fool? And if he love going there so much how come he is only actively involved with the black alumni association? Why not be actively involved with the main one which is practically empty of black folks.

Last edited:
Yep.

When I saw he teamed up with the JSU hater (don't like using his tag or name), that pretty much told me y'all are right lol.
He stays his ass on black college campuses but ain't never at A&M. That lets you know he loves the culture and energy of HBCU campuses but he hate us out of jealously b/c we have an experience he will never have. And being in a black frat at a Texas A&M which he can never shut up about is nothing close to the REAL HBCU experience. I can easily identify a fake ass jealous dude from a mile away. NOBODY BLACK AND LOVE BEING BLACK HAVE MORE GOOD THAN BAD TO SAY ABOUT TEXAS A&M! His jealousy of HBCUs is so obvious and he's masking it as concern ... let HBCU folks worry about HBCU stuff. He should concern himself with Texas A&M racist reputation and wasting millions on football with no results that can go to BETTER causes.

Last edited:
Roland was on instagram talking about he LOVED his time as Texas A&M and he went in the late 80s/early 90s. I know black people who graduated from there in the 2010s and they said the racism was THICK THICK so imagine what it was in the late 80s/early 90s. Texas A&M is not a safe space for black people unless MAYBE you're an athlete and even then you treated like you don't belong there to a certain degree. Texas A&M is a haven for close-minded racist white rural conservatives ... how can any black person say they LOVE going there without being a self-hate shucking and jiving fool? And if he love going there so much how come he is only actively involved with the black alumni association? Why not be actively involved with the main one which practically empty of black folks.
You are true. Even though I hate Texas (more because they think they can run everything in the Big 12) it is very much a liberal school whereas A & M is ultra conservative. I am starting to favor more and more, UT beating the whack out of A & M.

That man wins

And he needs to get that Jaguars stinch off him. Like Nick Saban found out, he's a great college coach but not a NFL coach. And generally Urban usually leaves after 4-5 years so it would probably be his last hoorah as a P5 major college coach

Yep.

Yeah. Like the clown he teamed up with, Roland uses HBCUs for clicks and clout but don't give a damn about HBCUs

He is basically blackballed from TV and can only muster up appearances on CNN and MSNBC due to 2016. He has a "name" but he has no clout with his struggle Youtube show only getting views if he uses the name of HBCUs or Tariq Nasheed lol

He stays his ass on black college campuses but ain't never at A&M. That lets you know he loves the culture and energy of HBCU campuses but he hate us out of jealously b/c we have an experience he will never have. And being in a black frat at a Texas A&M which he can never shut up about is nothing close to the REAL HBCU experience. I can easily identify a fake ass jealous dude from a mile away. NOBODY BLACK AND LOVE BEING BLACK HAVE MORE GOOD THAN BAD TO SAY ABOUT TEXAS A&M! His jealousy of HBCUs is so obvious and he's masking it as concern ... let HBCU folks worry about HBCU stuff. He should concern himself with Texas A&M racist reputation and wasting millions on football with no results that can go to BETTER causes.
Friend of the family went to grad school at aTm. Prof was giving him a different test than everyone else. He and his friends figured it out …

He was still killing it though.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I said this on another message board. I remember when R.C. Slocum was fired by the this future secretary of defense.

I mentioned Cholly because he talked about Jimbo Fisher in not a nice way.

Well, there is on thing about an highly touted incoming recruiting class. They are young, and it must be showing in College Station.

The Texas A&M fans turned on R.C. Slocum, who won more games in Texas A&M history. They will turn on Jimbo Fisher, and it will not be pretty.

A&M visits unbeaten Alabama next week.

What would Cholly say?

Yes, A&M has money, which is needed, but a school needs to know how and where to spend the money. Texas A&M's results have been OK in football, and OK is not enough. Then again the results at Texas are not good enough either.

On a Auburn sports talkshow, they said that LSU had a difference kind of fanbase in the SEC. I think that the fans in Tuscaloosa will act more like the fans in Baton Rouge next week.

Texas A&M's student body is rated as one of the most conservative student bodies. Often times it is in the top five.

As a long time OU Sooner fan, I saw this a mile away. A&M was OU's whipping boy when they was in the big12 and outside of the Johnny football they've pretty much have been the same team for damn near 30 years. They got rid of RC and there was a complete culture change. same thing happened when Texas got rid of Mack Brown, and it almost happened at OU. Thank God Lincoln Riley left because as a fan even though we was winning and going to the playoffs it was hard watching the Sooner swagger just deteriorate.

Friend of the family went to grad school at aTm. Prof was giving him a different test than everyone else. He and his friends figured it out …

He was still killing it though.
Would that be their engineering school by chance?

I knew Jimbo was trizash when he came in low key bashing Sumlin. I couldn't help but wonder had he EVER set foot in Texas and just looked around? 🤣 Then I looked at HOW he was getting wins against teams that had been weakened or weren't strong or needed rebuilding. Then I remembered something else...he's a real noise talker. Ay-and Them good ol boys had football studs for years or absolute beasts on any sports team they had...what they were always too high on was using their brain to win AS A CULTURE at the institution for everything. Their fan base is one of the most negative you can imagine when they get to talking. Nothing pleases them. Their smiles last 5 mins tops even when they win. They're the guy in the office who keeps talking bit everyone knows he cannot have the keys to ANYTHING, not even the janitor closet...it'll set on fire and he'll cum in his pants.

Something I relearned after passing the bar that my grandparents told me, especially my granddad who taught in Austin for over 60 years: when you have critical thinking to solve problems, create, make solutions, achieve levels and certs, it's a different kind of oppression that comes your way. Your relative "killing it" meant they had to convince themselves he was capable somehow. He didn't "need" them to do or learn things humans do since we evolved.

Back