The richest CF program (Texas A&M) gotta be the biggest disappointment in history

Something I relearned after passing the bar that my grandparents told me, especially my granddad who taught in Austin for over 60 years: when you have critical thinking to solve problems, create, make solutions, achieve levels and certs, it's a different kind of oppression that comes your way. Your relative "killing it" meant they had to convince themselves he was capable somehow. He didn't "need" them to do or learn things humans do since we evolved.
Yeah. Dude was still putting up the highest scores.

Far too often, we get into spaces and fight visible and invisible bullies

He stays his ass on black college campuses but ain't never at A&M. That lets you know he loves the culture and energy of HBCU campuses but he hate us out of jealously b/c we have an experience he will never have. And being in a black frat at a Texas A&M which he can never shut up about is nothing close to the REAL HBCU experience. I can easily identify a fake ass jealous dude from a mile away. NOBODY BLACK AND LOVE BEING BLACK HAVE MORE GOOD THAN BAD TO SAY ABOUT TEXAS A&M! His jealousy of HBCUs is so obvious and he's masking it as concern ... let HBCU folks worry about HBCU stuff. He should concern himself with Texas A&M racist reputation and wasting millions on football with no results that can go to BETTER causes.

This clown is still at it

View: https://twitter.com/rolandsmartin/status/1601593806641844224?t=xWv-geV3FyyxbhjY-CAKCQ&s=19

100% of JSU grads could give and Deion still would've left. And until Black people are honest about this they'll continue to pick HBCU's, and JSU, specifically, apart with the narrative that "only if" this or that were different Deion would've stayed. People with common sense said he'd be out as soon as he could, but were shouted down and laughed outta the room by the delusional crowd. The funny thing is gonna be watching how the situation at Colorado unfolds in a year or two when Deion leaves there to go elsewhere.

Roland is wrong here, but that's nothing new. He needs to stick with trying to shame Black people into going out and giving their undying support to the democrats. That, along with dancing, is what he does best.

Texas A&M has the most resource rich college football program money can buy and STILL lost to non-power 5 school (Appalachian St) and was blown out last night to Mississippi State (they have way less money than Texas A&M). And more losses are projected to happen before season end. So once again, we are shown money isn't everything.

1) Texas A&M head coach is the highest paid head coach in college football (minus Saban), I think he's beating out all NFL coaches as well.
2) Texas A&M averages nearly 100K fans every home game and they travel VERY well so physical support isn't lacking
3) Texas A&M has had multiple top 10 recruiting classes in the last 5 years, including the #1 recruiting class this year.
4) Texas A&M alumni & athletic boosters have an ENDLESS SUPPLY of money and resources for their football program
5) Texas A&M players have great NIL deals
6) Texas A&M athletic facilities are the best on any level (college or pro)

I went to the Texas A&M sports forum and many their fans sound like they are contemplating suicide lol. At Texas A&M, Aggie sports is a religion ... it's more than "just a game". It's hilarious to me, I worked with some Texas A&M alumni and most of them are obsessed with A&M. All that money AND NO REAL NATIONAL RELEVANCY OR CHAMPIONSHIPS! They are a forgettable football program
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

100% of JSU grads could give and Deion still would've left.

This has been confirmed by reporters who said that Cindy Hyde-Smith of all people helped in trying to keep him in Jackson with a $3 million a year package but Deion told JSU that there was no package that they could offer that would have kept him in Jackson

That man's end goal to always be around "them"

This has been confirmed by reporters who said that Cindy Hyde-Smith of all people helped in trying to keep him in Jackson with a $3 million a year package but Deion told JSU that there was no package that they could offer that would have kept him in Jackson

That man's end goal to always be around "them"
Cindy Hyde-Smith did not offer that man $3million. Don't believe that hype

Cindy Hyde-Smith did not offer that man $3million. Don't believe that hype

1) The keyword in my post is HELPED

2) The sources that posted that she did are actual reporters. I would have never posted it if they didn't post it

Roland is insufferable. He said in an interview I watched once he wanted to go to Texas A&M because it was a big rich white school and he thought could help him better reach his goals so what difference does it make if TSU recruited him or not. And unfortunately HBCUs will keep financing this clown to speak at graduations and events because most are lead by a bunch of bourgeoise clueless clowns.

Roland is really a deeply insecure child trapped in a man's body.

1) The keyword in my post is HELPED

2) The sources that posted that she did are actual reporters. I would have never posted it if they didn't post it
Prime camp called cap quick on that story. Unless we get some receipts, ima believe them.

Back