The Rapper B.o.B Says the Earth is Flat

You are on here arguing with me and others about your flat earth theory while the person (an Iranian who studied in England) who is over JSU's Department of Physics, Atmospheric Science & Geoscience continues to systemically expound something different. I'm sure her salary is partially funded by the State of Mississippi taxpayers. IMO, if you were really serious about your argument, instead of arguing with me and others about this, you would be writing politicians in the State of Mississippi and the Mississippi IHL Board about your findings, so that they can correct the wrong information that is being taught at your own university. And for answering one's questions and diverting, you still have yet to answer my two simple questions, which are the exact name of the car part I showed in my hand and the two 4-inch diameter pipes versus an one 8-inch diameter pipe.

Also, it appears that some JSU's grads on this site are saying that they don't know you and JSU's Department of Physics, Atmospheric Science & Geoscience doesn't teach your flat earth theory.
So again, more diversion instead of answering a simple question.
You answer everything else, why leave out an answer to that question? Come on JAG89, give it a shot. I know you can do it.
Never mind that the globe earth atheist science model goes against biblical teachings.

Even the bible teaches the flat earth system, but one guesses the word of the European is just as credible as the word of the one they call "god". Go figure.

Um..no the bible doesn't teach the earth was flat. This is basically "man's interpretation of holy scriptures because he doesn't understand what 4 corners of the earth means!" These are simple idioms in language that can easily be misinterpreted when converting from one language "Hebrew to Greek, English, etc." The number 4 in relation to this stands for the compass directions of the earth as well as the 4 regions of the earth just like we have 4 seasons. C'mon Jay Rob, you know better than this bro!

Um..no the bible doesn't teach the earth was flat. This is basically "man's interpretation of holy scriptures because he doesn't understand what 4 corners of the earth means!" These are simple idioms in language that can easily be misinterpreted when converting from one language "Hebrew to Greek, English, etc." The number 4 in relation to this stands for the compass directions of the earth as well as the 4 regions of the earth just like we have 4 seasons. C'mon Jay Rob, you know better than this bro!
I wasn't referring to that verse by any means. The bible is taken from several older cultures. As neighbors, the ancient Hebrews had the Egyptians to the southwest and the Babylonians to the northeast. Both civilizations had flat-earth cosmologies. The Biblical cosmology closely parallels the Sumero-Babylonian cosmology, and it may also draw upon Egyptian cosmology.
Nowhere does the bible teach that the sun is the center of the universe and no culture at that time did either.
No culture taught a heliocentric model until the Europeans came on the scene merely 400 years ago. Now where they got it from, who knows.

There are dozens of bible verses that refer to the flat earth geocentric model with a stationary earth being the center of that model along with a firmament dome.
Here are some of those verses:
--Job 22:14 (HCSB) Clouds veil Him so that He cannot see, as He walks on the circle of the sky.
--And God said, Let be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
Psalm 19:1 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.
Isaiah 40:22 It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:
Isaiah 66:1 Thus saith the Lord, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?
Ezekiel 1:26 And above the firmament that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone: and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it.
Amos 9:6 (NASB) The One who builds His upper chambers in the heavens And has founded His vaulted dome over the earth,
Psalm 93:1 The Lord reigneth, he is clothed with majesty; the Lord is clothed with strength, wherewith he hath girded himself: the world also is stablished, that it cannot be moved. (stationary earth)
Joshua 10:13 And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day. (geocentric model)
Habakkuk 3:11 The sun and moon stood still in their habitation: at the light of thine arrows they went, and at the shining of thy glittering spear. (geocentric model)

There are more verses but this will suffice. The bible teaches the flat earth model with a stationary earth. If one believes differently, then they're in essence calling their god a liar or at the least, ignorant of his own creation.

Last edited:
I wasn't referring to that verse by any means. The bible is taken from several older cultures. As neighbors, the ancient Hebrews had the Egyptians to the southwest and the Babylonians to the northeast. Both civilizations had flat-earth cosmologies. The Biblical cosmology closely parallels the Sumero-Babylonian cosmology, and it may also draw upon Egyptian cosmology.
Nowhere does the bible teach that the sun is the center of the universe and no culture at that time did either.
No culture taught a heliocentric model until the Europeans came on the scene merely 400 years ago. Now where they got it from, who knows.

There are dozens of bible verses that refer to the flat earth geocentric model with a stationary earth being the center of that model along with a firmament dome.
Here are some of those verses:
--Job 22:14 (HCSB) Clouds veil Him so that He cannot see, as He walks on the circle of the sky.
--And God said, Let be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
Psalm 19:1 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.
Isaiah 40:22 It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:
Isaiah 66:1 Thus saith the Lord, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?
Ezekiel 1:26 And above the firmament that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone: and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it.
Amos 9:6 (NASB) The One who builds His upper chambers in the heavens And has founded His vaulted dome over the earth,
Psalm 93:1 The Lord reigneth, he is clothed with majesty; the Lord is clothed with strength, wherewith he hath girded himself: the world also is stablished, that it cannot be moved. (stationary earth)
Joshua 10:13 And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day. (geocentric model)
Habakkuk 3:11 The sun and moon stood still in their habitation: at the light of thine arrows they went, and at the shining of thy glittering spear. (geocentric model)

There are more verses but this will suffice. The bible teaches the flat earth model with a stationary earth. If one believes differently, then they're in essence calling their god a liar or at the least, ignorant of his own creation.
Bro...learn Hebrew please. This has nothing to do with a flat Earth. I mean nothing. How people believe in this nonsense is crazy. I guess Alaska having been dark 6 months of the year and light the other 6 months of the year can be explained in this flat Earth philosophy?

What's up with all the missing posts? Who were y'all arguing with? They went ghost or something cause y'all brought the heat?

Who is B o b?

What's up with all the missing posts? Who were y'all arguing with? They went ghost or something cause y'all brought the heat?

Who is B o b?

BoB is a rapper....I'm wondering what they arguing about myself...LOL....I posted a link about something a dumb idot said and they started arguing about some little shit.

BxqMcuYCAAEtytR.jpg

BoB is a rapper....I'm wondering what they arguing about myself...LOL....I posted a link about something a dumb idot said and they started arguing about some little shit.
So, Black folks can't talk back and forth without it being called an argument? White folks do the same thing all the time, but it's called a "debate" when they do it.
Quit selling your people short.

Bro...learn Hebrew please. This has nothing to do with a flat Earth. I mean nothing. How people believe in this nonsense is crazy. I guess Alaska having been dark 6 months of the year and light the other 6 months of the year can be explained in this flat Earth philosophy?
Has nothing to do with language. If one hasn't intensely looked at BOTH sides of the geocentric versus heliocentric debate, he's not qualified to talk about either side with integrity.
Surrounding cultures ALL believed in the flat earth/geocentric model during the time the bible was penned. There's no ifs and's or but's about it.
All cultures taught it until the Europeans brought on the heliocentric model around the 1600's AD, thousands of years after the geocentric model had been in place.
If one claims that the geocentric model is nonsense, then he's automatically saying that the biblical god inspired nonsense and the biblical authors penned nonsense.

I recently observed a debate on FB started by a school friend that the earth was flat. He was challenged by some other school & childhood friends of mine. All of them have enough knowledge about the cultural history of African descendants to be considered conscious and woke I guess. The funniest moment was when someone posted a Black sarcastic Jesus with his lips poked out and eyebrow raised.

I say all of that to say I've tried my best to understand and follow this thread, but my head hurts and my eyes are crossed. I think ignorance is blissful for me on this subject....

Last edited:
I recently observed a debated on FB started by a school friend that the earth was flat. He was challenged by some other school & childhood friends of mine. All of them have enough knowledge about the cultural history of African descendants to be considered conscious and woke I guess. The funniest moment was when someone posted a Black sarcastic Jesus with his lips poked out and eyebrow raised.

I say all of that to say I've tried my best to understand and follow this thread, but my head hurts and my eyes are crossed. I think ignorance is blissful for me on this subject....

I wondering how there was even a debate. When I started the thread I felt like folks were going to laugh just like I laughed when I read it.

Who is B o b?

Rapper from ATL that's best known for this song that really Bruno Mars on the map (he appeared on other songs and did songwriting behinds the scenes (Cee-Lo - Fuck You))

Back