The most expensive college football stadium ever built, costing $875 million, opens in Evanston, Illinois


Last edited:



Very nice stadium! I dont know why people be so caught up on how many seats it has. Obviously, they know their fan support so i aint mad. Best stadium in college football to me. I think this would be perfect for JSU if they were looking to build a new stadium
 
I think USF got more bang for its money for its new stadium, at about half the cost and the same capacity as Northwestern's stadium.


 
Last edited:
Very nice stadium! I dont know why people be so caught up on how many seats it has. Obviously, they know their fan support so i aint mad. Best stadium in college football to me. I think this would be perfect for JSU if they were looking to build a new stadium
Can you imagine what would happen if Jackson state started talking about building a $875 million stadium. Hell, they raised hell over a 200 million dome.
 
Very nice stadium! I dont know why people be so caught up on how many seats it has. Obviously, they know their fan support so i aint mad. Best stadium in college football to me. I think this would be perfect for JSU if they were looking to build a new stadium

True. I think the larger schools now see it as probably a mistake with the race to 100k plus seat stadiums & overall declining attendance. 35-40k was perfect for NW.


I think something like Yulman Stadium( Tulane) would be nice for J. State with expandable or extra capacity if needed. Yulman was about $70-$75 million in 2014.
 
Back
Top