Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Very nice stadium! I dont know why people be so caught up on how many seats it has. Obviously, they know their fan support so i aint mad. Best stadium in college football to me. I think this would be perfect for JSU if they were looking to build a new stadium
Can you imagine what would happen if Jackson state started talking about building a $875 million stadium. Hell, they raised hell over a 200 million dome.Very nice stadium! I dont know why people be so caught up on how many seats it has. Obviously, they know their fan support so i aint mad. Best stadium in college football to me. I think this would be perfect for JSU if they were looking to build a new stadium
Very nice stadium! I dont know why people be so caught up on how many seats it has. Obviously, they know their fan support so i aint mad. Best stadium in college football to me. I think this would be perfect for JSU if they were looking to build a new stadium