The High School Experience

Sucka Punch

Kneegrow please ! You better watch your back playboy. I will bust your arse kneegrow. I don't give a rat's left nut about you and what you do. I am just tryingt o save my fellow gram alum's household. I just want to make sure that she keeps everything intact!

Besides, didn't your baby momma just leave you for sweet nupe? Didn't you just get your arse imbarrassed by the love doctor. he didn't even have to make a play for your stunna, he just made one post and she was history. He took her. So apparently you need to worry about your household.....instead of trying to mess with gram alum!

futha mucka, I should have put some chicken grease on your arse at 20NOLA02!:redhot:

Dang D-Nice; you sure do get around! You are the true epitome of a "Hot Boy". :lmao: But that po-boy was the bomb! Where are we going tonite? I need a couple more dates before you see the uniform.;)

Suge: Thanks for looking out for a fellow alumni!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
gramalum, don't listen to Suge, he's just a bitter futhamucka, with nothing else better to do with his life, but hate on me. See that's what happens when you chase alligators all day long. You become bitter, especially seeing the success that Stevie The Crocodile Hunter is enjoying.

I told him a long time ago, alligators were a thing of the past, and that crocodiles was where the money is, but nooooooo, he didn't listen to me, and look what happened. Stevie has a weekly show, made a cameo in "Dr. Doolittle II", and has his own movie coming out in 3 weeks. That could've been Suge......again, he's bitter because I keep telling him, I told ya so.

So it has nothing to do with baby momma's, it's all about advice, and he didn't take mine.

Now as far as tonite goes, I was thinking about a night in, that way I can showcase my Uptown culinary skills, I make a mean crawfish bisque, I'll stop by Gambino's, and pick up a Strawberry Shortcake, and we can wash it down with a nice Merlot, or Zinfindel; After that we can watch "Love Jones", or "Love & Basketball" on DVD. How does that sound to you?

NICE

Originally posted by D-NICE

Now as far as tonite goes, I was thinking about a night in, that way I can showcase my Uptown culinary skills, I make a mean crawfish bisque, I'll stop by Gambino's, and pick up a Strawberry Shortcake, and we can wash it down with a nice Merlot, or Zinfindel; After that we can watch "Love Jones", or "Love & Basketball" on DVD. How does that sound to you?

NICE

Naw man! Stop at McKenzie and get her some buttermilk donuts for breakfast! Then get some Community Coffee! ;)

Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag

Naw man! Stop at McKenzie and get her some buttermilk donuts for breakfast! Then get some Community Coffee! ;)

Good looking out Soror!
D-Nice I luv me some crawfish bisque. You might get to see me in that uniform sooner than you think!
And strawberry shortcake is my favorite!

Originally posted by D-NICE
ga, that's the idea.

J4J, cool suggestion. One problem though. McKenzie's is closed.

NICE

What about the McKenzie's that had the chicken (Gentilly area); did that close also?

Originally posted by gramalum

What about the McKenzie's that had the chicken (Gentilly area); did that close also?

Sorry to interupt but the place ya'll talking about (chicken in a box) is still open. When Ya'll come back don't confuse it with chicken box cuz "it taste like your mama's". On the real that's the slogan for chicken box.

Back