• YES

Votes: 18 75.0%
  • NO

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Does NOT APPLY

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
Originally posted by JSTUS
What about my just reporting inches lost? I workout a lot. I teach aerobics twice a week and do ab work everyday. Currently, I am not concentrating on losing pounds, just losing inches off certain areas.:(

Ms. Jag4Jag I want to join the "big weigh down"

I can attest that JSTUS is in great shape! So share your secret, where do you teach aerobics and can anyone join? Days, times? I have child care issues. I walk every night at home after the boy is gone to bed (up and down the driveway) or with him on his bike around the subdivision. BTW, can you devise a plan for the ARMS?!!!

So how are we going to report/verify the results? Have a buddy system with the people in the group in your city?

I can help with the support.......

If y'all need support, I'll get some of my motivational tapes together.

A few of my catch phrases are....

GET YO AZZ AWAY FROM THE TABLE !!!

Another favorite...

LOCK YO AZZ IN THE GYM !!!

Yet another timeless classic....

UNTIL YOU'RE A SIZE 3, DON'T LOOK INTO A MIRROR !!

That'll be $19.95 for a set of two tapes.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Re: I can help with the support.......

Originally posted by phatback
If y'all need support, I'll get some of my motivational tapes together.

A few of my catch phrases are....

GET YO AZZ AWAY FROM THE TABLE !!!

Another favorite...

LOCK YO AZZ IN THE GYM !!!

Yet another timeless classic....

UNTIL YOU'RE A SIZE 3, DON'T LOOK INTO A MIRROR !!

That'll be $19.95 for a set of two tapes.

Fun----ny! :lol:

Anyway, Good luck guys! I do step aerobics Mon thru Thurs and lift weights on weekends. I absolutely love step aerobics, because the Sistah be jamin! I eat healthy 95% of the time and drink gallons of water on a continuous basis. I've gained quite a bit of muscle mass. Muscles require way more calories than fat, so I snack all day long on vegetables, fruits, and wheat snacks. Snacking (not candy and potato chips) is actually good for you, because it speeds your metabolism. I try to stay away from fried food and unhealthy carbs, but treat my self every once in a while. Again, good luck!

Good Question Soror Seeing Spots!

We may need a buddy system where applicable. If that is not possible, then we may need to mail pictures in or scan them in.... I can get a picture website from this place called picture trails and simply post everyone in his/her own before after shots. It can be motivation for everyone to see his/her own results...

I'm working on a plan....but I am still at my job until Friday...so I don't have a lot of time to devote to it between now and Friday...but beginning this weekend, I can come up with all the details and rules...

I can't wait!

THANKS!

Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag
Good Question Soror Seeing Spots!

We may need a buddy system where applicable. If that is not possible, then we may need to mail pictures in or scan them in.... I can get a picture website from this place called picture trails and simply post everyone in his/her own before after shots. It can be motivation for everyone to see his/her own results...

I'm working on a plan....but I am still at my job until Friday...so I don't have a lot of time to devote to it between now and Friday...but beginning this weekend, I can come up with all the details and rules...

I can't wait!

Girl work that job until the end!:D Next week will be fine!

Back