Texas Southern vs Jackson State: Game Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
its not helping that Casey is throwing into the wind...2nd and 4th quarters will be with the wind so he should get better...

That's not it - he's been hit about 10 times in the 1st quarter alone

However, our OFFENSE STINKS with a capital "S"

you are like an annoying little kid we beat ur arse and you are over here...why are you worried about JSU..Dont you guys play PV, I guess you have come to the realization you guys are gonna lose...stupid arse! I guess that how u guys roll at SU!

Hold up now!!!!! You guys didn't beat our azz. Had our defense made the last stop, we win. It's simple. TxSU's defense is tough! They aren't allowing you guys to make big plays and what he is saying, is that if you blitz JSU and they don't do well. We blitzed them but guess what? The QB throws a few lucky azz passes in the endzone for touchdowns. Where was our DBs? Looked lost all d@mn night!!!! *shrugs* Oh well!!!!!

Fumble TxSU!

you are like an annoying little kid we beat ur arse and you are over here...why are you worried about JSU..Dont you guys play PV, I guess you have come to the realization you guys are gonna lose...stupid arse! I guess that how u guys roll at SU!
Keep Blitzing tSU :lol: .

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Hold up now!!!!! You guys didn't beat our azz. Had our defense made the last stop, we win. It's simple. TxSU's defense is tough! They aren't allowing you guys to make big plays and what he is saying, is that if you blitz JSU and they don't do well. We blitzed them but guess what? The QB throws a few lucky azz passes in the endzone for touchdowns. Where was our DBs? Looked lost all d@mn night!!!! *shrugs* Oh well!!!!!

Fumble TxSU!

Who won again?

Casey, watch Rico cause he's getting open. Dayum! How can a FG be short with the wind behind you? Dayum I miss Eric Perri.

Who won again?

Y'all won but don't make it as if, y'all beat our azz 30-14, 45-7 or whatever the case may be. You guys have scored 7 points today with 0 being on offense. Stop denying that, you didn't beat us like you guys thought you would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back