Texas Southern vs Florida A&M: Game Updates - 11:00am CST

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thread was closed before I could make my pick.

Fi, you're my witness when I sent you that IM earlier this morning, who was my pick again?

2016 vs 2017 ... he's not the same as last year. They need to give Austin a chance
No he's about the same. He threw one gimme TD and fumbled on two runs against us. Not impressive at all. I kept tellin ya'll the backup is the one that actually looked good against us. Folks just insisted on blaming the loss on Christophe going out.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
He does not run as well as he did before his injury. Not sure if it would make any difference, but our OC was taken to the hospital, prior to the start of the game.

I think I am the only one with this opinion, but I do not think Jay is our best QB. That being said he deserves hit shot after all that he has been thru.

It is not the first time this has happened. A returner for Florida picked up the ball, hesitated, and took a knee in the endzone at LSU many years ago.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I'm logging off for the night. Hopefully we have some amazing changes once we're back in Houston. Hats off to FAMU, I won't be surprised if ya'll end up at the Celebration Bowl.

Did something happen to kill morale at sTu. This looks like its beyond just a bad team. It's like they don't care whatsoever.

Just able to log on from my phone. This team is playing like gabage (No r). That safety was sickening. Give them 2 and give the ball back. This staff hasn't done shat. This team looks horrible and their football acumen is a negative number.

Haywood ain't showing me nothing.

I have been hood winked!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back