Tennessee State University Indoor Football Practice Facility

Re: Tennessee State University Indoor Football Practice Facility........

Nice......

Sure won't hear them canceling practice because of the rain...:lmao:

An we didnt let TSU into the Confrence why..SMH..TSU might be just what the SWAC needed to get this confrence back into it...This is Crazy..

Buh anyway, the indoor-facilitie is very nice

Well SU invested 17 Million in the Northendzone Complex.

Good stuff TnSU.

I can already see they are starting to get that big-head disorder again. Isn't Alabama State also building a new stadium and upgrading their facilities as well? PV and TXSU are getting new stadiums ready as well. He is acting like TNSU are the only one's upgrading. Been there done that.

Sure won't hear them canceling practice because of the rain...:lmao:

Most teams move practice to their basketball arena or something of the sort if it rains. It is a good investment, but is something that our schools should look at after everything else is taken care of. It makes more sense for schools predisposed to snowy winters to have this type of facility. For our schools where snow during football season is very rare, I wouldn't invest in one, I would use that money for stadium upgrades, or upgrading the practice field.

Major props to Tenn St.

My cousin just got sign with Wayne State University in Detroit and they are a D2 program but I was just wondering how do they have an Indoor Facility and we cant get one at our SWAC schools

My brother has his Masters from Wayne St. They have $$...the Big 3(Ford, GM, Chrysler) has a lot of notable alums from that school that give back.

It's finished!!!

253875_214877825211471_100000677644993_706088_9598_n.jpg

251064_2087439103585_1173412730_2542979_278550_n.jpg

:clap:

I will have to visit TSU's campus when SU plays up there for Labor Day. Good Stuff man! :tup:

Thats Nice, you cant tackle in the GYM but you can run your whole practice in their...
Will they use it to open up Camp instead of fighting the heat?

It would be a great way to generate more interest in their program if they have youth camps in the new facility. Does Vanderbilt have one?

It would be a great way to generate more interest in their program if they have youth camps in the new facility. Does Vanderbilt have one?

Dont think Vandy has one.

I can already see they are starting to get that big-head disorder again. Isn't Alabama State also building a new stadium and upgrading their facilities as well? PV and TXSU are getting new stadiums ready as well. He is acting like TNSU are the only one's upgrading. Been there done that.

Bama St and TSU. I think PV is still fundraising at this point.

Niiiice!

Too bad for the SWAC that they're staying in the OVC. :shame:

If they wanted to be in the SWAC they would be in the SWAC stop begging them folks.

What stadium is that? The one you all are renting from the soccer team?

We are not renting; we are partial owners. You know like JSU has been with Memorial for the past 30 years.

I hope they made sure the roof doesn't cave in. I won't be going in there.

It will be our stadium. Once we put up the up-front money Texas Southern will be able to play in this thing and we’re talking about anywhere between a 35 to 40 year use (lease) on that piece of property.

Texas Southern University wants to join forces with MLS champ Houston Dynamo to build a $105 million 22,000 capacity stadium just east of the city's downtown area, TSU athletic director Charles McClelland told the Houston Chronicle. The facility would be the joint-home of both the TSU Tigers and the Dynamo. McClelland alerted the city of its intent earlier this week. "My understanding of the proposal is that the Houston Dynamo and Texas Southern University would share the use of the stadium, including some signage, so it would be the home of Texas Southern University athletics and football program,"

Now that we got this out the way, can you focus on hiring a full time athletic director? Sheesh!

Back