Tennessee State University Indoor Football Practice Facility

JSUDMJ2004

JSU enuff said!
I drove past TnState and they are actually in the beginning phases of building their indoor football practice field...just wanted to know if any other schools will be investing in their programs like TSU...........this will be a big boost to their program...I will post pictures tomorrow!

Re: Tennessee State University Indoor Football Practice Facility........

Good Sh!t !....Good for Tn State.... Should elevate their program.....

Hell they thought moving to that conference would elevate their program.

Hell they thought moving to that conference would elevate their program.

Please research TSU's program before making such statements. When TSU joined the OVC you can argue they were the most dominate HBCU program. TSU had the most Black College National Championships, and at that time the ONLY school who had a winning record vs. TSU was Eastern Kentucky who also plays in the OVC. If anything TSU let the OVC down. TSU/EKU was suppose to be to the OVC what FSU/UM was suppose to be to the ACC.

These picture were taken by TSU120 and posted by TSU's unoffical photographer BigBlueTiger on tsu message board at http://tsutigerfans.yuku.com/topic/2162?page=1.

1039844156_abY4g-M.jpg

1039844163_MhxrX-M.jpg

1039844192_jESUn-M.jpg

1039843957_ZFPMH-M.jpg

1039843931_qxRrV-M.jpg

1039844020_gUTY3-M.jpg

Please research TSU's program before making such statements. When TSU joined the OVC you can argue they were the most dominate HBCU program. TSU had the most Black College National Championships, and at that time the ONLY school who had a winning record vs. TSU was Eastern Kentucky who also plays in the OVC. If anything TSU let the OVC down. TSU/EKU was suppose to be to the OVC what FSU/UM was suppose to be to the ACC.

Ok.:tup:

Last edited:

Outstanding TSU! KUDOS!

Please research TSU's program before making such statements. When TSU joined the OVC you can argue they were the most dominate HBCU program. TSU had the most Black College National Championships, and at that time the ONLY school who had a winning record vs. TSU was Eastern Kentucky who also plays in the OVC. If anything TSU let the OVC down. TSU/EKU was suppose to be to the OVC what FSU/UM was suppose to be to the

Interesting!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_college_football_national_championship

Last edited:

Please research TSU's program before making such statements. When TSU joined the OVC you can argue they were the most dominate HBCU program. TSU had the most Black College National Championships, and at that time the ONLY school who had a winning record vs. TSU was Eastern Kentucky who also plays in the OVC. If anything TSU let the OVC down. TSU/EKU was suppose to be to the OVC what FSU/UM was suppose to be to the

Interesting!

Notice he said "When TSU joined the OVC you can argue they were the most dominate HBCU program".:lol:

Interesting!

Alabama State Univ. won (1) National Championship in 1991. They're showing it in one poll, but not in the other one which shows how many each team won.

Last edited:

My cousin just got sign with Wayne State University in Detroit and they are a D2 program but I was just wondering how do they have an Indoor Facility and we cant get one at our SWAC schools

My cousin just got sign with Wayne State University in Detroit and they are a D2 program but I was just wondering how do they have an Indoor Facility and we cant get one at our SWAC schools

I think an indoor facility is more of a priority in a place like Detroit. Either way... there are high schools that have had indoor facilities for years now.

Wayne State has more money than all of our schools. A lot of folks go to Wayne State for school in Detroit. Black, White, International, you got it. They also have a Medical School too. They aint as small as people might think. Just didn't invest in sports. Being D2 is great for them. They can get all those Detroit kids who don't qualify at the FCS or FBS level.

Last edited:

Wayne State has more money than all of our schools. A lot of folks go to Wayne State for school in Detroit. Black, White, International, you got it. They also have a Medical School too. They aint as small as people might think. Just didn't invest in sports. Being D2 is great for them. They can get all those Detroit kids who don't qualify at the FCS or FBS level.

They have over 30K students. The difference in athletic fees alone can buy an indoor facility.

They have over 30K students. The difference in athletic fees alone can buy an indoor facility.

Exactly. I knew they had a lot of students. I have several cousins from Detroit to graduate from there. Folks just hear the name Wayne State and immediately think small. That's more students than Ole Miss or MS State. More than University of S. Carolina.

Exactly. I knew they had a lot of students. I have several cousins from Detroit to graduate from there. Folks just hear the name Wayne State and immediately think small. That's more students than Ole Miss or MS State. More than University of S. Carolina.

And they have numerous grads who are successful businessmen, judges, and actors according to wikipedia.

Yeah, Wayne State is the second largest school in the greater Detroit/SE Michigan area after Michigan. They just raised a billion dollars over the last decade. You can't begin to compare their resources to those of an HBCU.

I think PV should modify their complex plans and get an indoor facility.....opens up doors to camps, etc. in Houston as no one else has it.....it's common in Dallas

So now Black College National Championships matters, but all before it was chitllins?

Typical ninja

*Tennessee State’s participation in the 1982 Division I-AA championship (1-1 record) voided. #NAIA Division I national champion.

Last edited:

Good Stuff :tup: . Im going to make SUre I check it out Labor Day weekend before the SU/TSU game.

Back