SWAC Training Camp Translations

A live look at the β€œexperience” and Training Camp of Southern University. I hear they’re brushing off the dust of their Offensive playbooks and bringing back the wing T.

View: https://youtu.be/V_NpwhLNZ2I?si=3UN6inY6nNGs3UyG
Bruh, Dooley isn't there to protect him. They gonna' run him out of town by game #3 when they discover his "pattern." πŸ‘€ when the offense scores 17-20 points, that is when they will understand what us PV folk were attempting to tell them about dude.

Bruh, Dooley isn't there to protect him. They gonna' run him out of town by game #3 when they discover his "pattern." πŸ‘€ when the offense scores 17-20 points, that is when they will understand what us PV folk were attempting to tell them about dude.
I believe in Gump at least I think I do….. they said the head man said we going run what I say run at PV …

Trey Oliver : 2s and 3s got to improve….

Translation: I’m worried about depth in some positions so I’m hoping some of these scrubs are at least β€œput-on-the-field-able” or in coaching terms β€œplayable”

Uh Bama State! Whip these ninjas ! Fuss in the MEAC my rear end… these folks depth is suspect!

Back