SWAC Training Camp Translations

The offensive line is our biggest strength. We only lost one starter. They are big, fast and mean. When we start playing lesser competition mainly SWAC teams, we’ll be fine.
The OL just so happens to be one of the only position groups that returned starters. You lost your starting Qb, TE, RB, WRs, DL, and LBs. So when your new front 7 went up against your old OL they got abused 😆. You can't replace starters with fbs talent that never hit the field and think there won't be a dropoff

The offensive line is our biggest strength. We only lost one starter. They are big, fast and mean. When we start playing lesser competition mainly SWAC teams, we’ll be fine.
Lesser ? Lord. Pride before the fall. Willie gone be missed in them tight SWAC games he was able to manage y’all out of. A lot of unproven and unknown on that field to be having this energy right here. But if you like it, I love it King ! 😂

I'm still not over that silly shit.

HCU dominated PV 30 1st downs to 6. Outrushed 246 to 20 lol. Outpassed 199 to 90.

PV had 110 yards of offense and 100 yards of penalties. Shitty coaching. Shitty preparation. Shitty play. It starts at the top, AD Goff. :-/

I'm still not over that silly shit.

HCU dominated PV 30 1st downs to 6. Outrushed 246 to 20 lol. Outpassed 199 to 90.

PV had 110 yards of offense and 100 yards of penalties. Shitty coaching. Shitty preparation. Shitty play. It starts at the top, AD Goff. :-/
But that OC at su now ain't it lol

Back