SWAC Training Camp Translations

THEESwacProphet

THEE SWACs Neighborhood Prophet
If you hear a head coach in the SWAC say the following during training camp…. It’s a red flag…

“Guys are really flying around out there” 🚩

Translation: “missing assignments at full speed”

“We brought in a few more guys we’re really excited about to round out the ______ room” 🚩

Translation: “We don’t know what the hell we have depth wise and we hope a gem fell in our lap”

“We’re going to put the best QB out there that can move the ball down the field the best” 🚩

Translation: “We have mediocre to below average QB play right now”

“We’re looking for guys who are going to buy in to our program” 🚩

Translation: we may have brought to many transfers in .. and they messing up the culture right now.

“We got a number of guys battling through injuries but it’s next man up” 🚩

Translation: players didn’t come to training camp in shape

“We’re excited about a number of guys …. We’re ready to see another team” 🚩

Translation: I don’t know who I’m excited about yet because nobody has stood out yet so I got sell this team so the fans don’t flake early

These are a few of many red flag sayings you will hear over the next month… watch these Coarches … they ain’t slick.

If you hear a head coach in the SWAC say the following during training camp…. It’s a red flag…

“We brought in a few more guys we’re really excited about to round out the ______ room” 🚩

Translation: “We don’t know what the hell we have depth wise and we hope a gem fell in our lap”

“We’re going to put the best QB out there that can move the ball down the field the best” 🚩

Translation: we may have brought to many transfers in .. and they messing up the culture right now.

Translation: I don’t know who I’m excited about yet because nobody has stood out yet so I got sell this team so the fans don’t flake early

These are a few of many red flag sayings you will hear over the next month… watch these Coarches … they ain’t slick.
Sounds like something jackson coaches been saying.

Dez lol. 😂 😂 😂 Tell us the truth.

Coach Dooley up there off ih20 quietly recruiting B1G/ACC castoffs to Gram and we @ PV were picked 4th and even 5th place in certain preseason polls so we're right where we need to be.
If PV has good to decent qb play this season they should repeat.

Dooley about to have gram loaded with talent. At some point he has to get back to coaching (you aren't about to out-talent the top teams in the conference).

I see alot of TC & Dooley in those sayings! 🤣

If PV has good to decent qb play this season they should repeat.

Dooley about to have gram loaded with talent. At some point he has to get back to coaching (you aren't about to out-talent the top teams in the conference).
Right, because pv had the best talent in the conference in 18-19 and you saw what happened.

Colzie hit every point lol. And famu don't start that players "Not Cleared" shyt again

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?si=qQWXgwTzALnW-WE3&v=We4DgdC6IbA&feature=youtu.be

Back