AAMU-82
ASU - 78

2nd :8.5

AAMU-83
ASU - 81

AAMU-83
ASU - 81

Final

Alcorn missed 2 opportunities to tie the game in the final seconds.

BULLDOGS WIN!!!!!!!!!

AAMU 83
GSU 81

Alcorn had the ball with 7 seconds and missed a last second shot...

The hit 4 straight 3's in the last minute.... GREAT BASKETBALL GAME....

Alcorn had MUCH heart being down by more than 8 in the last minute.

ALL BAMA FINAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE WIN!

FANTASTIC JOB AAMU!!!!!!!!!!

AAMU-83
ASU-81

uh ohhh, y'all know what this means.......:uzi:

Once again GREAT GAME...

Alcorn did an EXCELLENT job of trading 3 for 1..... They would hit the 3 then foul... AAMU would hit 1 of the free throws and miss the other and Alcorn would go back and drill a 3. This was almost a GREAT comeback.

Originally posted by "NOISE TALKA"
AND VANDERBILT WHIPPED MISSISSIPPI STATE ARSE TONIGHT!!!!!

MARCH MADNESS! LMAO!

Vandy wasnt no hoe this season though.... that wasnt as big of a upset as many think.

Originally posted by "NOISE TALKA"

MARCH MADNESS! LMAO!

Thats why they play the game, anything can happen on any given night.

More madness to come over the next 4 weeks.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
SOPHMORE PHENON Obbie Trotter hit 28, Terry Horton hit 24. Mark my word Obbie Trotter will be SWAC Player of the Year his last 2 years at AAMU and just may end up being AAMU's all time leading scorer.

Good game Alcorn. Y'all have nothing to be ashamed of. Great tourney so far SWAC. Every game was either an upset or came down to the wire. I gotta make it to B-ham tomorrow. I know it's gonna be jumpin'.

Magic City Classic... ASU vs AAMU bball

This should be hot! March 13, 2004 @ 7:00pm. ASU will defeat AAMU.

im broke:(

I wont be able to make it......but LETS GO DAWGZ!!!!....

Horton is really playin inspired ball! props also to Burks from Warren Easton/New Orleans for steppin up wit da free throws!

Congrats to the Hornets on beating my Tigers.

Props to AAMU for holding off the Braves.

Since both teams won on the opponents floor, I believe, this neutral site game should be a doozy.

Originally posted by Sting
This has got to be one of the greatest basketball tournaments in the SWAC

Not even close dude there have been quite a few and played at a much higher level.

Fiyah has anybody found out why mbc wasn't showing the semi's and if they are going the show the finals today?

Originally posted by bluedog
Fiyah has anybody found out why mbc wasn't showing the semi's and if they are going the show the finals today?

No, I haven't found out why the Swac games are not being televised live. According to MBC's game schedule all the Swac semi-finals & finals are TBA and that tells me we will be shown tape delayed. I guess they'll show all the games on sunday. To me that is unacceptable, our games should be live. They (MBC) need to use some of this good technology that all the other channels use to split their feeds and send them to the appropriate areas for a live transmission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back