Damn....

Singing to self:
<i>
Did I eveeeeeeerrrrr tell you that you were my herrrrrrrooooooooo.... :bawling:

*sniffle* *sniffle*
</i>

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by JROCK
Southern men will play the winner of Bama State/Alcorn tilt.

There is no consolation bracket or double elimination play in this tourney, so after your return trip to Texas on Tues ya'll can start cleaning them lockers out.

Even though Alcorn my have had a below .500 season, we will still win the SWAC tourney title that we so well deserve.........get ready to hear CHEROKKEE all night long

Go Braves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXCUSE WHILE I BORROW tigerprides LOGIC...

IT WAS GOOD FOR GSU TO LOSE TO BAMA ST. ON PURPOSE SO WE CAN GO TO VALLEY AND BEAT THEM FOR THE 3RD TIME THIS SEASON. GREAT CALL COACH WRIGHT . Written by:Machiavelli

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA OH MY GOODNESS GRAMBLING!!!

Originally posted by Devilsh1
EXCUSE WHILE I BORROW tigerprides LOGIC...

IT WAS GOOD FOR GSU TO LOSE TO BAMA ST. ON PURPOSE SO WE CAN GO TO VALLEY AND BEAT THEM FOR THE 3RD TIME THIS SEASON. GREAT CALL COACH WRIGHT . Written by:Machiavelli

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA OH MY GOODNESS GRAMBLING!!!

IF YOU WEREN'T SO NEW TO THE SITE YOU WOULD HAVE GOTTEN THE POINT. GOOD WIN VALLEY...CARRY ON!!!!

Mach, that was not a good win. That was a beating. The only beat down thus far. We told you that you did not want to go to Valley. I see a Valley-Alcorn final now. Valley is playing the best ball in the SWAC.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by MACHIAVELLI
HOW BIG WAS THE jsu LEAD BEFORE THE CHOKING STARTED???

Let him tell it they was trying to get their legs fresh for next season... They lost on porpose.

Originally posted by Tigerpride
Uuuh, you can't smack me on this one kidd.

Why I cant... you sittin in Jackson just like we sittin in Normal... When is the last time JSU men seen Fair Park Arena in Birmingham?

Originally posted by DAHILL

Let him tell it they was trying to get their legs fresh for next season... They lost on porpose.

DAHILL......
...legs fresh for next season!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Man you're killing me!:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

DaHill, when was the last time JSU won the SWAC tourney? When was the last time AAMU won it?
The last time JSU won the SWAC tournament, AAMU wasnt eligible and STILL kicked your ass TWICE that same year... do you remember that???

Yep, I remember that. It was not that long ago. Please make your point because I am :confused: .

just wanted you to remember that we beat you at your best... and yall lame iggas braggin about FINALLY beating up at our worst.

Back